Mume au mke wa mtandaoni

Dear

Nov 18, 2009
Jamani naomba ushauri,Je kuna mtu kashawahi kuolewa au kuoa mtu kutoka kwenye mitandao ya marafiki kama Twitter, face book n.k?

Duuu nashukuru mungu aliniepusha mbali na hili,wenye hizi exprince msaidieni Dear

Jamani naomba ushauri,Je kuna mtu kashawahi kuolewa au kuoa mtu kutoka kwenye mitandao ya marafiki kama Twitter, face book n.k?

Unaomba ushauri au unauliza swali kama hii kitu inawezekana?
Ndiyou inawezekana kuoa/kuolewa kupitia mitandao - maana suala la ndoa ni uamuzi wa watu 2 bila kujalisha wamefahamiana baa, kanisani, mtandaoni nk.
LAKINI - sikushauri kabisa kufanya experiement na maisha yako. Suala la ndoa ni very sensitive na ukikurupuka na mitandao unaweza kujuta the rest of your life. Vitu ambavyo watu wanaviweka kwenye mitandao kuhusu wao mara nying ni tofauti kabisa na hali halisi. Utakutana na hali halisi baada ya kuoa - which may be too late.

Kwa Kuoa au Kuolewa mimi sishauri kabisa...Narudia dont TEST that...Sumu haitestiwi kwa KULAMBA.....ila kwa burudani ya fasta ukiwa na uwezo wa kujikinga poa.....Ila sio KWA NDOA

Love-seeking Indians head online

By Sanjoy Majumder
BBC News, Bangalore
999999.gif

_42471139_sowmyasandeep203.jpg

Sandeep and Sowmya are very happy with their arranged marriage

India's rapidly growing economy has led to a transformation in the lives of its middle-class - but how well have the country's long-standing traditions stood the pace of change?

The city of Bangalore is India's Silicon Valley, home of the country's booming IT industry and employing hundreds of thousands of young Indian graduates from across the country.

It is one reason why it is also India's most cosmopolitan city, a buzzing metropolis dotted with bars, cafes, trendy restaurants and glitzy shopping malls. But scratch under the surface and you still find traditional India.

Sowmya and Sandeep Kulkarni represent the face of modern India. They are both software professionals, IT graduates in their 20s who, nevertheless, found it natural to get married the traditional way - and have it arranged.

"I don't see any flaw in arranged marriage - it was good enough for my parents and so it is good enough for me," says Sowmya.

Online matches
Like many Indians, Sowmya's parents wanted her married to a groom of their choice - one drawn from the same community of high-caste southern Indian Brahmins.
o.gif
_42471141_savitha270.jpg

start_quote_rb.gif
There is no way my family would accept an outsider, and I value them far too much to go against their wishes
end_quote_rb.gif

Fashion designer Savitha, 26

But while Sowmya was willing to accept a partner from the same community, she wanted to select the partner herself and choose him herself. So she went online and found Sandeep through an Indian matrimonial website.

"We e-mailed each other, exchanged photographs, realised we had a lot in common and that our frequencies matched," she recalls.
She told her parents her internet choice. The parents got in touch, met him and approved the match.
"I was the last person to meet Sandeep - after all my family members had met him," says Sowmya.

With more and more young Indians deciding to emulate Sandeep and Sowmya, it is a boom time for India's online matrimonial services.
One of them is Bharat Matrimony, which operates out of a network of offices across India and even overseas - in North America, the UK and the Middle East.

"At the end of the day, every Indian wants to marry someone from the same community - someone who speaks the same language, eats the same food and shares the same culture," says Murugavel Janakiraman, the founder of the portal.

"We chose to provide a website which addresses these concerns."
The company, and many others like it, provide walk-in centres for young Indian singles, where they are met and guided by counsellors.

Smart and brightly-painted, with rows of desktop computers in little cubicles, they have the appearance of one of India's many call centres.
They also draw a wide range of people, from traditional as well as liberal family backgrounds and from a range of professions.

Secure environment
Fashion designer Savitha, 26, owns a small boutique in Bangalore. Tall and attractive, she has decided to use the online services to find a partner of her choice.

"I come from a very conservative family and it is very important for me to marry someone from the same community," she says.
"There is no way my family would accept an outsider, and I value them far too much to go against their wishes."

At the same time, she is very clear in what she is looking for.
"He has to be supportive, financially sound and a good friend - and he has to be tall and good-looking," she adds, giggling.

She spends the next hour searching the internet, finds as many as 40 matches and zeroes in on three that she would like to contact.
"I find this a very secure environment, one that allows me to express myself freely," she says.

Savitha had also met several prospective grooms the more traditional way - from a line-up of partners picked by her parents and then brought home for tea with the family - but does not like this way of selection.
"It's a very controlled environment; you are so nervous and shy, you can hardly get to know each other," she says.
"This way, I can find out more about him, we can build up a relationship online and I can keep my parents happy."

New thinking

And many other traditional services have also had to change to keep pace.
No Indian wedding can even begin without a visit to the astrologer, who for centuries, read the charts and mapped the planetary alignments to pick the best matches.
Now, even they have had to adapt.
"Many of my clients have very specific requests," says NS Murthy, one of the city's top astrologers.
"Last year, I saw more than 6,000 horoscopes. My clients want to know about the prospects for the future, their prosperity, happiness, the number of children they'll have, and even their sex life.
Increasingly, he says, parents want to know if their daughter is likely to meet a software engineer or some other similarly prestigious profession.
For many young Indians, it is a challenge to adapt to the rapid pace of change while holding on to their traditions. New challenges in the workplace has thrown up new ways of thinking, modern lifestyles. But in a country that is still deeply conservative, many are able to find a happy middle ground.

Tatizo hausomekii!!!unamba ushahuri au unauliza??Maana nyinyi vijana wakibongo mnalenga Bingo tuuuuuu Unajfanya iunataka kuoa au kuolewa!!!kusudio nipesa ssa basi ngoja nikushahuri kitu uwemakini sana asije akakwambia mimi nilikuwa liberia baba kafa alikuwa tajiri hivyo natafuta mtu wakuishinaye ninapesa zipo katika akaunt ya dola nipe akaunt yako nikutumie unipe na address yako nije huko!!Umekwisha maana mkisikia dila akiri inahama!katika mtandao kuna vitu vingi sana unaweza kuoa/kuolewa najitu liloshindikana ukajuta tafuta msukuma wako hapo oa au la,nenda ulaya ukutane naye oa!!huo ndio shahuri wangi kwaleo!!

sijaelewa,

mnaoana mtandaoni au mmekutana mtandaoni then mengine yakaendelea baada ya hapo?

sijaelewa,

mnaoana mtandaoni au mmekutana mtandaoni then mengine yakaendelea baada ya hapo?

MMEKUTANA MTANDAONI MDAU THEN MNAOANA,

MIMI NAULIZA KUNA MSHIKAJI WANGU KANIOMBA USHAURI SASA MIMI SIKUWA NA MAJIBU SAHIHI NDO MAANA NIKAWAULIZA,

lakini ni kweli kama baadhi ya wachangiaji walivyosema ni HATARI sana,

Duuu nashukuru mungu aliniepusha mbali na hili,wenye hizi exprince msaidieni Dear
Ivi ni dhambi au? maana sioni tofauti ya kufahamiana msibani, shuleni, kwenye dalala au wapi...
Kwa Kuoa au Kuolewa mimi sishauri kabisa...Narudia dont TEST that...Sumu haitestiwi kwa KULAMBA.....ila kwa burudani ya fasta ukiwa na uwezo wa kujikinga poa.....Ila sio KWA NDOA
Toa sababu kwa nn hushauri!!

kwa nini isiwezekane? umekutana nae mtandaoni, then mnaendelea kujuana nje ya mtandao kwanza, kisha mnaoana ...........hamna tatizo

kuoa mtandaoni bila ya kuonana hata siku moja wala kuwa na mtu wa karibu anaemjua USIJARIBU.

kwa nini isiwezekane? umekutana nae mtandaoni, then mnaendelea kujuana nje ya mtandao kwanza, kisha mnaoana ...........hamna tatizo

kuoa mtandaoni bila ya kuonana hata siku moja wala kuwa na mtu wa karibu anaemjua USIJARIBU.
Hii nayo ipo? ndo leo nalijua hili.............

mie naona inawezekana kabisa, kama wahusika watapata muda wa kufahamiana vizuri kabla ya kuona,

Swali lako wala halihitaji majadiliano. Jibu ni ndiyo wapo wengi tu. Kwa maelezo zaidi unaweza ku-google.