Mugabe amlipua waziri wa Marekani wa masuala ya Africa

i dont think Mugabe reign has ended as many people may think. Mr. Mugabe is still champion of Africans politics. What other Africans see is that they used to see the leaders who fall under the legs of the Western leaders. Someyhing which Mugabe coul not concur with. Mr. Mugabe may be is angry with all those Black Americans who are fighting with him by being used by the whites people who took everything from our mother land. Mr. Mugabe thought all people are confident like him but he forget that in Africa we dont have leaders but the puppet of the Western policies like SAPs, etc. So what i think off course its time for Mr. MUgabe to left the office but not because he has tired rather bcoz of age factor.
thanks

i dont think Mugabe reign has ended as many people may think. Mr. Mugabe is still champion of Africans politics. What other Africans see is that they used to see the leaders who fall under the legs of the Western leaders. Someyhing which Mugabe coul not concur with. Mr. Mugabe may be is angry with all those Black Americans who are fighting with him by being used by the whites people who took everything from our mother land. Mr. Mugabe thought all people are confident like him but he forget that in Africa we dont have leaders but the puppet of the Western policies like SAPs, etc. So what i think off course its time for Mr. MUgabe to left the office but not because he has tired rather bcoz of age factor.
thanks
So do you personally condone what Mugabe has done in Zimbabwe?

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom