Mu-Iraqi Amrushia Bush Viatu Hadharani!!!!

Ab-Titchaz

JF-Expert Member
Jan 30, 2008
Man Throws Shoes At Bush

BAGHDAD: His legacy forever linked to an unpopular war, President George W. Bush flew under intense security to Iraq on Sunday where he called the nearly six-year conflict hard but necessary to protect the United States and give Iraqis hope. "The war is not over," he declared.

Bush got a size-10 reminder of the intense opposition to his policies when a man threw two shoes at him _ one after another _ during a news conference with Iraq Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki. "This is the end!" shouted the man, later identified as Muntadar al-Zeidi, a correspondent for Al-Baghdadia television, an Iraqi-owned station based in Cairo, Egypt.

Bush ducked both throws. Neither leader was hit.

"All I can report is a size 10," the president joked.

Bush visited the Iraqi capital just 37 days before he hands the war off to President-elect Barack Obama, who has pledged to end it. The president wanted to highlight a drop in violence in a nation still riven by ethnic strife and to celebrate a recent U.S.-Iraq security agreement, which calls for U.S. troops to withdraw from Iraq by the end of 2011.

"There is still more work to be done," Bush said after his meeting with al-Maliki, adding that the agreement puts Iraq on solid footing. "The war is not over."

In many ways, the unannounced trip was a victory lap without a clear victory. Nearly 150,000 U.S. troops remain in Iraq fighting a war that is intensely disliked across the globe. More than 4,209 members of the U.S. military have died in the conflict, which has cost U.S. taxpayers $576 billion since it began five years and nine months ago.

Polls show most Americans believe the U.S. erred in invading Iraq in 2003. Bush ordered the nation into war against Saddam Hussein's Iraq while citing intelligence claiming the Mideast nation harbored weapons of mass destruction. The weapons were never found, the intelligence was discredited, Bush's credibility with U.S. voters plummeted and Saddam was captured and executed.

Man Throws Shoes At Bush In Iraq

Gotta love the irony here. The man is protesting a war, a violent act by commiting a violent act himself i.e. throwing a shoe. Can you imagine had this happened to Obantu? The media and liberals in general would have cried racism, hate etc.

Haa ha! Good!I feel like throwing things at him on tv too... if only i could afford to buy another one.

hehehe i saw de thing cnn....bu tnikasikitika kitu kimoja tu,jamaa alimkosa bush as aliwahi kuinama!i wish angempata!

nw ma qn ni wat hapenned to him next after his act?wale wataalam wa nyanja hizi watupe mo dataz please

Nasikia ukirushiwa kiatu kwa culture ya kiarabu ni dharau kubwa sana. Kichaka ni Rais mbovu kuliko wote katika historia ya miaka 232 ya Marekani.

The ultimate insult
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3NaIumIe2Q[/media]

Inaonekana kama ni security Breach hiyo..Waungwana wamechelewa sana kumkabili jamaa..kwa sababu ameweza kutupa viatu viwili bila kupata resistance yoyote kutoka kwa walinzi wa Bush...kama ingekuwa ni risasi , tungekuwa tunazungumza mengine!!! Ni somo jingine hilo kwa watu wa security.Nini kifanyike kwa haraka ktk hali kama hiyo...

Why so much hatred towards Bush? Didn't George W. Bush give millions of dollars to Bantus to fight AIDS in Africa? He single handledly saved many Bantu lives with his efforts. This reminds of the Amy Biehl story. An American Anti-Apartheid activist who was murdered by the same people she was supposedly fighting for in South Africa. I am wondering what fate awaits Bono, Bob Geldoff and other naive Whites for their efforts to help Bantus...

Najiuliza future ya presidential press conference itakuwa vipi......a ballistic shield(mirror)?

Serious security breach and to some extent I was disappointed sikuona jamaa wa SS wanatoa bastola, again kila mtu alikuwa screened isitoshe kulikuwa hakuna walinzi waliko kuwa wamekaa wahandishi wa habari(lesson learned ), natumaini wale wote waliokuwa wanasema tunaweza ulinzi tumejifunza kwenye hili(simply you can not trust anybody at any time).

Who knew Bush had such quick reflexes?
omgshoes.gif

i think abt security hapo kila mtu alikuwa scanned kuhakikisha hana silaha dats why even walinzi hawakureact na ma banduki wala kumkimbiza mkuu n dats why jamaa out of ol de weapons he cud use ni kuvua kiatu chake

don think if ni kitu ambacho twaweza sema ni security breach or wat maana mwataka niambia sasa next tym watu wasiwe wanaruhusiwa kubeba hata kalamu sembuse kuvaa viatu?

i think security kubwa ilikua kuhakikisha iraq nzima siku hiyo mkuu akiwa iraq wale wanaojitoa mhanga huko siku hiyo wawe likizo na sio kwa hawa warusha viatu

but stil ma wish ni hiyo size 10 accordin to bush ingempata usoni

Daaa jamaa aliyemrushia bush kiatu nimemkubali hajaogopa kitu chochote yaani lakini kafanya vizuri pia hihihiih

i think abt security hapo kila mtu alikuwa scanned kuhakikisha hana silaha dats why even walinzi hawakureact na ma banduki wala kumkimbiza mkuu n dats why jamaa out of ol de weapons he cud use ni kuvua kiatu chake

don think if ni kitu ambacho twaweza sema ni security breach or wat maana mwataka niambia sasa next tym watu wasiwe wanaruhusiwa kubeba hata kalamu sembuse kuvaa viatu?

i think security kubwa ilikua kuhakikisha iraq nzima siku hiyo mkuu akiwa iraq wale wanaojitoa mhanga huko siku hiyo wawe likizo na sio kwa hawa warusha viatu

but stil ma wish ni hiyo size 10 accordin to bush ingempata usoni

Mkuu kubali hapo kulikuwa na Tatizo la "uharaka" huyo jamaa ameweza kutupa viatu kwa mitupo miwili tofauti bila kuwa attacked...ina maana walinzi wote walikuwa wanasikiliza Speech ya Bush/Malik badala ya kuangalia kinachoendelea kwenye audience.

Nakubaliana nawe kuwa ni kweli hao watu wote walipita kwenye scanned Machine kabla ya kuingia kwenye huo ukumbi...lakini pia hao secret service hawapaswi kuamini hiyo scanner na ni wajibu wao ku-monitor kila kinachoendelea ndani ya ukumbi,sasa huyu jamaa kavua viatu sio sandals na kaweza kuinama mara mbili na kuinuka kabla ya kuvamiwa na hao jamaa.

Kuna tatizo hapo haswa ukizingatia kuwa Bush alikuwa Baghdad ambako kwa namna yoyote ulinzi ilipaswa uwe mara dufu.Kuna Taarifa kuwa Mwandishi wa Rais Dana Perino amepata michubuko karibu na jicho,yeye ndio alikuwa mtu wa kwanza kumvamia mshambuliaji,ambaye alikuwa anapiga kelele kwa Lugha ya kiarabu kwa kusema "kwaheri ya kuonana ! Mbwa!!"

Why so much hatred towards Bush? Didn't George W. Bush give millions of dollars to Bantus to fight AIDS in Africa? He single handledly saved many Bantu lives with his efforts. This reminds of the Amy Biehl story. An American Anti-Apartheid activist who was murdered by the same people she was supposedly fighting for in South Africa. I am wondering what fate awaits Bono, Bob Geldoff and other naive Whites for their efforts to help Bantus...

Racist, we are sick and tired of your BS! just go away!

Mods please ban this ***hole!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ila kichaka kweli kamanda umeona alivyokwepa naamini wangekuwa viongozi wetu lazima angetoka ngeu

Nafikiri baada ya kutukio hili...sheria Mpya itakuwa KUVUA VIATU WAKATI WA PRESIDENTIAL PRESS CONFERENCE....

Nafikiri waandishi wetu Hapa Nyumbani wanatakiwa wajifunze....

Bush ihas arrived to KABUL lets wait and see...

Back
Top Bottom