Mtume Muhammad: Jamii isipotoshwe; Jua huzama katika Chemchemu ya matope Meusi na Mazito

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's alone makes Jesus exceptional... Ha ha ha

Yesu ukapela umemshinda :p:p:p:p

1540204742574.png

He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. (1 John 4:8)
Mohammad knew not on anything about God of the Jewish and Christians. To make himself relevant, he elevated the 'hubaal' by the title al lah (quraishy tribe Pagan moongod). This is how the Beduins ended suffer from Looting, killing and terror by Mohammad insurgences.

Finally we found out allah is unknowable god as his own book describes him so. We have been duped for 1400 years. The unknowable god planned to roast 72 sects of umma into jehanum. Ha ha.
For God is love ,yes like this one
DEUTERONOMY 20:17
" But you shall utterly DESTROY them; the Hittite, the Amorite, the Canaanite, the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite; as YAHWEH your GOD has COMMANDED you"

If you dont understand then , have a cup of tea like this one
2 CHRONICLES 15:13
"And that whoever would not seek YAHWEH , the God of Israeli , should be put to DEATH , whether small or greater, whether man or woman"

Ahahahahaahahaahaha in deed, a true love from the God Ahahahahahahaa

Yes very exceptional , thats why i like that fact
JOHN 20:17
" Jesus said to her, " Don't hold me , for I haven't yet ascended to my Father; but go to my brothers, and tell them,'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to MY GOD and YOUR GOD ",

Ahahahahaahahaahaha very exceptional unless your foolish Ahahahahahahaa Ahahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahahha

Does God repent??

"And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart." (Genesis 6:6)

This does not befit God at all. Its human quality to repent. God is All-Knowing and Omnicient. He does not repent.

I. God Wrestles with man

"And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed."(Genesis 32:28)

God wrestles with man and man prevails. If Christians want to worship a man they should worship such a man who prevails over God instead of worshipping Jesus who considers himself powerless.

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me." (John 5:30)
JOHN 5:30 ahahaaahahahaahah , if they dont understand , lets them play ignorance Ahahahahahahaa

USEJA UMEMSHINDA

Jesus exceptional , Akiwa na KIFAA CHAKE Au JIKO LAKE

1540207989524.png

Beyond the Cross is a bold new look at the lives of Jesus and Mary Magdalene, his wife and mother of their children.

Evidence shows that Jesus survived his crucifixion after which they moved to France where he became bishop of Marseilles.

kilka kitu anaweza jua hivyo ukitukana shauri yako ,matokeo yake mimi simo .Mungu ni roho

matokeo yake vipi tena , na wewe ndiye unayesema kila kitu anaweza , jee kugeuzwa kisoda anaweza , mbona unazunguka mbuyu tu , hujiamini

USEJA UMEMSHINDA

Jesus exceptional , Akiwa na KIFAA CHAKE Au JIKO LAKE

View attachment 907085

Beyond the Cross is a bold new look at the lives of Jesus and Mary Magdalene, his wife and mother of their children.

Evidence shows that Jesus survived his crucifixion after which they moved to France where he became bishop of Marseilles.
Your not a Muslim. Don't just pretend to be one. We dont raise conspiracy theorists here. We are discussing religion about mistakes said by allah in his book. We are correcting him, even though he won't be here listening to our conversation.

Yes very exceptional , thats why i like that fact
JOHN 20:17
" Jesus said to her, " Don't hold me , for I haven't yet ascended to my Father; but go to my brothers, and tell them,'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to MY GOD and YOUR GOD ",

Ahahahahaahahaahaha very exceptional unless your foolish Ahahahahahahaa Ahahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahahha
That's a correct statements.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." (John 3:16-17)

For God is love ,yes like this one
DEUTERONOMY 20:17
" But you shall utterly DESTROY them; the Hittite, the Amorite, the Canaanite, the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite; as YAHWEH your GOD has COMMANDED you"

If you dont understand then , have a cup of tea like this one
2 CHRONICLES 15:13
"And that whoever would not seek YAHWEH , the God of Israeli , should be put to DEATH , whether small or greater, whether man or woman"

Ahahahahaahahaahaha in deed, a true love from the God Ahahahahahahaa
No man hath seen God at anytime. Only Jesus Christ who revealed God at it best.

"That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." (Matthew 5:45,48)

Huku kote ujajibu swali QURAN imesema kwa uwazi " HAWAKUMUUA WALA HAWAKUMSULUBU" swali linarudi kwako wala usitoke POVU tuambie Yesu alisulubiwa saa ngap? wacha kuzunguka zunguka na kutia huruma kama ujui ni muda gani Yesu alisulubiwa pia tuambie Ahahahahahahaa Ahahahahahahaa hapa uruki Ahahahahahahaa

Kamalizane na mtoto wa abd allah mmaluze hitlafu zenu, kisha uje... athari za kuokota stori za WAKRISTO na WAYAHUDI vijiweni makka na madina kisha kujifanyaga kapata wahyi koloani koloani
IMG_20181022_193227_100.jpg

JOHN 5:30 ahahaaahahahaahah , if they dont understand , lets them play ignorance Ahahahahahahaa
We see everything, but we ignored because, you are trying to take word out of contests deliberately:-

To understand this, first find the theological meaning of the name Israel.
And Why Jacob was the first born instead of Esau?.
Adios...

Ahahahahaahahaahaha wewe kusoma ujui au Ahahahahahahaa, ATAKAYE MUAMIN MWENYEZI MUNGU" Ahahahahahahaa wewe ujui kusoma sasa kama unamuamini Mwenyezi Mungu msikilize sasa ili uwe ni wewe
QURAN 3:19
";bila shaka Dini ya haki mbele ya Mwenyezi Mungu ni Uislamu";

Ahahahahaahahaahaha unamuamini Mwenyezi Mungu haya amini maneno yake unaleta usungura hapa ni wale WAKRISTO ambao ukishaamini kweli kweli maana yake ni kusilimimu tu hakuna mjadala
allah Aliwaona wanamuamini MWENYEZI MUNGU ndipo akasema Wasihofu

That's a correct statements.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." (John 3:16-17)

Let us look at the following verses:

"that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. (From the NIV Bible, John 3:15-17)"

First of all, it is important to know that John 3:15-17 is not a quote from Jesus himself in the Bible.

It is a quote that exist in the so-called "Gospel of John", but the Gospel itself according to the theologians and historians of the NIV Bible had been tampered with and altered by men, along with most of the Bible's books and gospels.

The interpretation of John 3:16 can mean that if one doesn't believe in Jesus as the "son of God", and that he died on the cross for our sins, then the person will not have an Eternal Life in Paradise.

The problem with this, however, is that

I have provided all of the proofs from the Hebrew language that clearly prove this.

Also, others in the Old Testament were called "son of God", in reference to "servant of God".

So Jesus being "Son of God" doesn't mean that he is GOD Almighty Himself or part of Him.

Wakati wa kuokoka kupita maana yake "UMEGOMA KUTUBU" sasa kama utubu utasamehewa vip? Ahahahhaah hahahahahahaj hata hili tukuelekeze

Sasa UNAMLA MVUTU MAITI UNATUBU UNAMLA TENA UNATUBU TENA, NA TENA NA TENA...ATAKAYE KUPATANISHA NA MUNGU NANI ndivyo mnavyo daganyana eeh allah amesha wambia
IMG_20181022_194539_697.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom