Mtoto wa miaka 16 ajiua baada ya picha zake za ngono kusambaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Ivuga

JF-Expert Member
Aug 21, 2008
A girl who was allegedly defiled by her uncle, Patric Ayoyi has committed suicide by hanging herself.

Her body was found dangling from the roof of her rural home in Sabatia, Vihiga County.

Police have confirmed the incident, saying the girl who heated the internet on Sunday for her bedroom prowess left behind a suicide note.

“Dear mum and dad, I am sorry I had to do this. I loved you very much. Life has become unbearable now that I am the evil talk of the country. I brought you shame when you expected the best from me. I cannot live like this anymore” read the suicide note allegedly written by the deceased.

IMG_20200216_195640-225x300.jpg
Suicide note allegedly written by the deceased
Religious leaders in the country have appealed to members of the public to desist from taking own lives but rather seek help from parents or counselors when faced with life challenges.

Her body has been taken to the morgue pending postmortem examination, police said.

According to the neighbors, The girl is said to be born in the early 2000s. The majority of social media claim that from the face and her body, she looked minor. The lady looked young than the said age.

She was working as a maid in Kakamega after finishing high school in 2018. She spent the better part of 2019 in Kakamega working before her bosses traveled. That made her stay in his Aunties’ house in Kericho as she looked for another opportunity.
CDD3DA0B-D734-409A-9E85-647545C368CC.jpeg

I think the little girl need assistance from psychologist after having seen that her photos went viral in the internet. That is all I Expected .if she could have gotten psychological assistatance the little girl could have survived even thou she faced psychological torturing. RIp girl.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom