TANZIA Mtoto wa Masoud Kipanya maarufu Malcolm the Believer amefariki dunia

May the Almighty God give them ( Masoud and his wife together with the entire family) the Grace to endure the very painful loss of their beloved son, so i pray. My sincerely condolence.

Yaani Sarah ni mwanamke shupavu imagine aliacha ajira yake ili awe na muda wa kumhudumia mwanae.....mtoto wake wa pekee kamuacha daah....Bora masudi Ana watoto wengine kwa mke wake wa sasa
Aisee ni mwanamke wa shoka kabisa binafsi nimemkubali sana.

Yani hata mimi Sarah nampenda sana. Nimejiuliza why msiba ufanyike kwa babu.
Mama wa huyu Malcom walishaachana na Masoud anaitwa Sarah Chande....Masoud Ana mke mwingine anaitwa Salma.....wote warembo Ila mi nampenda Sana Sarah..mama yake Malcom

RIP Malcolm the Believer! Kwa sie wazazi wenye watoto wenye changamoto tunafarijika sana tunaposoma story za watoto kama wewe Malcolm na Wakonta. Tunazitumia kuwatia nguvu watoto wetu wapambane hadi dakika ya mwisho! Ninatoa machozi kwa ajili yako Malcolm the Believer!
Pole kwa changamoto unayopitia kwa mwanao. Mwenyezi MUNGU awe nawe na mtoto wakati wote.

Sent from my S20 Ultra using JamiiForums mobile app

View attachment 1871884
Mtoto wa Masoud Kipanya maarufu Malcolm the Believer amefariki jioni hii alipokimbizwa Hospitali Muhimbili kwa matibabu ya dharula ( Emergency)

View attachment 1871891

Msiba utakuwa Mwenge kwa Babu yake na mazishi ni kesho.

View attachment 1871889

====

Alichowahi kuandika Malcom:

(Masoud Kipanya Story of my life)

My name is Malcolm Ali Masoud, I am the first born of Ali Masoud (Kipanya) and Sarah Chande.

I was born a fine and healthy baby but unlike any normal baby i took my first step when I was three years old. From that time I could walk but I wasn't able to run or do stuff like kids my age did (example riding a bike,jumping on a jumping castle, playing football, running, etc.)

At age 7 I started to deteriorate ,I could walk but I needed assistance sitting down and getting up from a seating position,I couldn't walk long distance,and climbing the stairs was a difficult task for me.

It was around this age that I was diagnosed with Muscular Dystrophy Syndrome Disease,a genetic disorder characterized with progressive muscle degeneration and weakness. I used to fall down frequently due to instability, and at age 9, I fell and broke both my legs(left leg was broken in the middle and the right one broke at the knee joint and middle part).

From that time onwards I haven't been able to walk again.This disease has taken away my childhood as I can't be like any normal kid,I can't walk,I can't attend school,I can't do things on my own. As days go by I keep deteriorating, now at age 17 the disease has progressed a lot ,my spinal cord is bent,I get severe pain,I get muscle cramps all over, I can't sit up, I cant raise my hands up,I can't move my legs,I can't feed myself ,I can't bathe myself,my hands can't even right this story(I'm using speech to text program,thanks to my iPhone) ,I need assistance in doing everything.

Thanks to my mom who has been there for me throughout. She has been feeding me,bathing me and taking good care of me,she has put her life on hold to take care of me .I'm very thankful to my mom,my dad,grandparents,aunties,uncles and cousins and friends for the love and care they have given me over the years.

For years now i have been spending my days and nights on bed but there wasn't a single moment that i have felt alone because i have been surrounded by family and friends who shower me with so much love ,they are my reason for my hope and my happiness.

I'm so grateful to all the doctors who have been treating me since my childhood to date
Your spirit shall live and never shall it perish Malcolm.

Your parents succeeded such a hard trial

Love comes from God and they realized this truth..

RIP the Hero!

Kijana kasema anamshukuru Mama yake ambae ndie aliyekuwa nae muda wote akimlisha, kumsemesha, kumwogesha, kumwangalia.

Kasema Mama yake ndie aliyeweka pembeni maisha yake ili amsaidie mwanae.

Lakini pole zote, sala na rambi rambi ziende kwa baba Kipanya. Mfumo Dume na Mfumo Umaarufu uliopitiliza.
Kipanya anapewa pole sana sababu yeye ni maarufu, lkn pia sio tatizo mmoja kuacha kazi kumhudumia mtoto wakiacha wote nani atatoa esa za matibabu? Chakula? Unajua kua alikua anahitaji special treatment? Nani angecover hizi costs wote wakikaa nyumbani kuhudumia mgonjwa. Kwangu wote they deserve kupewa pole na zikizidi kwa masoud sio issue kwa kua anajulikana zaidi.
Sisi ni wa Allah na kwake tutarejea

Back
Top Bottom