Mtoto wa kapuya na mauaji ya mwanafunzi Tabora: Ukweli ni upi?

How would you feel if somebody came and outed your real name, associating it with some godless extreme who does not represent your views?

It has already happened to me but I haven't raised (inquisitive) hell!

You not only missed the dhow, but also the entire monsoon season.

Mimi naongea principles na values, trends na the big picture, naongea na jamii nzima ya JF kupitia mfano huu.Na expose matatizo yetu kama jamii katika communication, najaribu kusema kile ninachoona kitasaidia na kutafuta kama kuna mtu anaweza kuniambia kitu cha kusaidia.

Wewe unakuwa bitter kwa sababu umekuwa exposed kama a mediocre communicator, una endelea kuji expose kwa ku stick to the smallmindedness of me vs you.

I am not trying to convince you, I am merely exposing your subscription to idiocracy.

In fact I don't even expect you to gain the intellectual escape velocity needed to be humble enough to learn the lessons underlined by my piercing posts.

Luckily, there are people who will see your hubris for what it is, a punctured ego trying to resolutely put up a fight.
...i don,t know you but i must say i think i'm in love with your mind :)......and your language skills :)

PYTHEME122309.jpg

After all the drama, drama and drama queens.... has justice been served to the killer of a poor boy?

Sure if this was done in Nyasaland mtu huyu angepatikana if you know what i mean!!

Back
Top Bottom