Mtoto wa kapuya na mauaji ya mwanafunzi Tabora: Ukweli ni upi?

wadau asante kwa michango yenu. Turudi kwenye mada yetu: WHO DID IT?

Gosh, Pundit, you are flattered by comparison to yourself!

Have you ever wondered kwanini farasi huwa anawekewa shade/some kind of cover just behind the eyes wakati wa duty? Its for the horse to think they are alone, focus on one direction and assume everything is perfect, and they are tdoing everything right... this is a common practice hasa kwa watu frani to be always elevated artificially and thinking that they are the best simply by perusing on a few pages of scriptures and other people's work ....and thats the difference between dwellers and wannabes!

I am just curious hii ya tabora maana naona waandishi wetu wameshakaa kimya na this is not the first time, kuna ule moto sasa mauaji!!!

wadau asante kwa michango yenu. Turudi kwenye mada yetu: WHO DID IT?
Hii niliisikia kwenye redio jana. Aliyeua alitajwa kuwa ni mtoto wa waziri (majina hayakutajwa).
Imesemwa kwamba, kwa kuogopa kukabiliana na mshike-mshike wa waziri huyo, wafiwa waliazimia kwenda kuzika kimya-kimya yaishe, bila kunyoosheana vidole.

Mkasa ni ugomvi wakigombea demu.

Tusubiri habari zaidi toka sources nyingine, maana kupakana choo imeanza kuwa ni tamaduni yetu Tanzania.

Aliyeua sio mlinzi. Ni mtoto wa mheshimiwa Waziri. Nashangaa sana hao polisi wanaojishaua wakati matukio mengi yanafanywa wao wamefumba macho.

yetu macho wacha tusubiri tuone,ila lazima sheria ichukue mkondowake na nina imani kubwa na serikali ya jk mambo haya hayawezi kupita kimya kimya lazima sheria ichukue nafasi yake katika hili,wanaharakati wa haki za binadamu nawaombeni sanasana mlivalie njuga hili jambo ili ukweli upatikane na haki itendeke,wakae wakijua hakuna atakae kuwa juu ya sheria kkt dunia hii ya leo ya utandawazi,shime wanaharakati wa haki za binadabu mlifatilie kwa makini saaaaaaaaana ili ukweli upatikane na haki itendeke.

Bluray kindly send me your CV. I hope this is not the Kapuya's son I know. Anyway, as Thurgood Marshall told us many years ago, Justice delayed is Justice denied.

What difference does it make if it is Kapuya's son you know who happened to pull the trigger? Justice must be done and not to seem to be done!

If it is confirmed kwamba mtoto wa kapuya ndiye aliyeua, is there a way we can file a petition for justice to be served? maana nakumbuka kuna mtoto wa mkubwa aliua mbezi, kuna mtoto mwingine wa mkubwa ameshaua 2 pedestrians katika nyakati tofauti, kuna yule aliyekua katibu aliua kijana wa shule kule karibu na kwa nyerere

is there a way kuunda petition na kuendesha haki campaign? maana naona akina Lissu wamekua kimya na haki, sijui wameamua kupumzika?

lakini haya sio mambo yakufumbiwa macho , kwanini uongozi unakuwa ni wababa na watoto wao? hii sio haki kabisa viongozi wanafanya makosa kuwaachilia watoto watake advantage kwenye vyeo vya wazazi

jamani magazeti yanatuangusha-professionalism ,kwani kwenye gazeti hilohilo kwa ndani habari imegeuka.... hii inafanya kila mtu atake kuwa na gazeti lake

Gosh, Pundit, you are flattered by comparison to yourself!

This is not only a great disservice to the great Y-Thang, but it is also a violation of JF's rules and stipulations which prizes privacy and the privilege of Publius-like protection of a penname.

If I was a lesser man, I would have let this assumption that I am Y-Thang ride on, if only to further obfuscate my real identity.But I am not, and Y-Thang is a respected gifted brother that I cannot let be stained by owning some of the most embarrassing and hubristic utterances ever made in JF.

Take it from me, I am not Y, and he is not me.

Just check the lack of contributions of a medical nature and a slight bias towards physics on my part. Hardly the signature of a gynaecologist.

Please recant this unfortunate, tradition lacking, mis-expose.

This is not only a great disservice to the great Y-Thang, but it is also a violation of JF's rules and stipulations which prizes privacy and the privilege of Publius-like protection of a penname.

If I was a lesser man, I would have let this assumption that I am Y-Thang ride on, if only to further obfuscate my real identity.But I am not, and Y-Thang is a respected gifted brother that I cannot let be stained by owning some of the most embarrassing and hubristic utterances ever made in JF.

Take it from me, I am not Y, and he is not me.

Just check the lack of contributions of a medical nature and a slight bias towards physics on my part. Hardly the signature of a gynaecologist.

Please recant this unfortunate, tradition lacking, mis-expose.

Recant? Is this a Spanish Inquisition? By the way, what is in a name, an anonymous one for that matter?

Recant? Is this a Spanish Inquisition? By the way, what is in a name, an anonymous one for that matter?

I don't think the tainted Y-Thang is that anonymous. Do you know that Y-Thang is a publicly known person? And that he is forcibly and falsely identified as me, another person?

Do you see the injustice of identifying one publicly known person with the anonymous posts of another?

How would you feel if somebody came and outed your real name, associating it with some godless extreme who does not represent your views?

Recant your statement.By the way, recanting a false accusation is one of the highest forms of civility, and not the remnants of religious inquisitions as irresponsibly ridiculed.

You sir, and your compatriots, have tainted an unrelated - and therefore innocent in this aspect- person with my comments, some of them vile.

You either recant and show your civility, show irrefutable proof that I am Y-Thang, or show that you are total jerks with no regard to not only the privacy provisions of JF, but also the most basics of civility.

Now which is it going to be?

Back
Top Bottom