Mtoto apata HIV baada ya kula Nanasi

BadoNipo

Jul 4, 2008
It's in Nigeria - Lagos

A 10 year old boy, had eaten pineapple about 15 days back, and fell sick, from the day he had eaten. Later when he had his Health check done.... doctors diagnosed that he had AIDS.

His parents couldn't believe it... Then the entire family under went a checkup... none of them suffered from Aids. So the doctors checked again with the boy if he had eaten out....The boy said "yes". He had pineapple that evening. Immediately a group from the hospital went to the pineapple vendor to check.

They found the pineapple seller had a cut on his finger while cutting the pineapple; his blood had spread into the fruit.

When they had his blood checked...the guy was suffering from AIDS...but he himself was NOT aware. Unfortunately the boy is suffering from it now.

Please take care while u eat on the road side (particularly Oranges , Groundnuts, Mangoes etc)

PEOPLE PLEASE TAKE CARE!!

Man! ni hatari tupu .. makes me wonder how tutaweza kuukwepa ugonjwa huu .. milele na milele .. always scared kwamba its not only next day but behind every door waiting to pounce of us

If it is real true then most of us are in danger especially here in Dar when we servive with streets bites and fruits.

But is it possible???

If it is real true then most of us are in danger especially here in Dar when we servive with streets bites and fruits.

But is it possible???

MY FRIEND;

IT IS VERY DISAPPOINTING... ELIMU YOTE YA UKIMWI INAYOTOLEWA HAITUSAIDII MPAKA MTU ANAPOST THREAT YA KIPATA UKIMWI IN 15 DAYS... IF AIDS WAS LIKE MALARIA LABDA

mtm

MY FRIEND;

IT IS VERY DISAPPOINTING... ELIMU YOTE YA UKIMWI INAYOTOLEWA HAITUSAIDII MPAKA MTU ANAPOST THREAT YA KIPATA UKIMWI IN 15 DAYS... IF AIDS WAS LIKE MALARIA LABDA

mtm

MTM, tuliowengi ni wagumu kuelewa na wepesi sana kusahau...sishangai kukuta post kama hii....Prof Watson was right alipoweka wazi tukampinga. tulivyo wenye rangi hii...

Last edited:
unless kama mtoto mwenyewe alikuwa na vidonda mdomoni. ------hiyo iko busted!

I read this message with a sad feelings. If you can get HIV only by eating peneaple it is very bady. No one can survive.

Where is Thabo Mbeki when you really need him? Prolly meddling with Jongwe while serious misinformation prevails.

I read this message with a sad feelings. If you can get HIV only by eating peneaple it is very bady. No one can survive.

I can only agree only and only if the pineaple is picture language, mwandishi ametumia pineapple akimanisha kitu ingine....

unless kama mtoto mwenyewe alikuwa na vidonda mdomoni. ------hiyo iko busted!

HATA KAMA MTOTO ANGECHANIKA LIPS ZOTE - SIO RAHISI KUWA INFECTED THEN PASS ALL STAGES OF HIV NA KUFIKIA AIDS, ANACHOWEZA KUPATA KWA KIPINDI HICHO NI VIRUSI NA AKAWA POSITIVE SIYO AIDS... JAMANI HII ITAKUWA MPYA.

HIV ANA STAGE ZAKE NANI YA BINADAMU, NA KAMA IMPOSSIBLE KIMALIZA STAGES HIZO IN 2 WEEKS... VILEVILE BINADAMU ANA DEFENCE MECHANISM NA MATE PEKEE YANATOA KINGA KWA KIASI FULANI.

I HOPE MODERATOR ATAFACILITATE ONE SESSION YA KUHUSU UKIMWI

mtm

Kaka acha ujinga na kudanganya watu ukasababisha unyanyapaa, Is HIV now Malaria kwamba ukiukwaa unaenda Hospitali kesho inaonekana? Huu udaku

Ni udaku tu haiwezekani katika hali ya kawaida aisee!

HIV sijui lakini.

Complete rubbish!
First you don't develop AIDS symptoms in 15 day! Second you would need to consume quite a bit of blood through your mouth to get aids, maybe if the seller cut his hand off!! Third the HI Virus dies quickly outside of the human body.

Hata TAUNI ilisumbua ikaisha. AIDS tutaishinda tu, hata CANCER. As long as Sisi BINADAMU tuna akili ya ziada. VIRUS ni wapuuzi tu.......! Hata cells kujibadilisha nao ni upuuzi!!!

Hii nadhani tulishai-ripoti humu. It is a hoax, you may want to consult google

Last edited:
Is there a Doctor in this esteemed forum. If so, can you please confirm that this is possible!! if it is we are all in Danger. How many times do we eat food that is prepared by other people using knives...to cutting? how many times does the preparer cut or nick themselves with their knives? this paints a very bleak and hopeless outlook.