Mtanzania Auwawa Kwa Kuchomwa Kisu London

I have nothing to say!!but why are all this happening??is it just because of a comment on face book??If Yes!Can that be enough to drain OFF someone's life??I think the answer is No !Ok there is life after death if the killer think he/she has won the situation!!Let me remind him/her that he still have something to answer!!Dont worry guys our brother is dead at the age of 18 but the killer still have 56 years to live the promised age (bible) ..........he will be in the same situation.............??May God 4give the killer!!

Innaa liLLahi wa innaa Ilayhi raajiun.

The funeral of Salum Kombo will be Saturday 16 Jan' 2010 Insha'Allah:

Janazah prayer will be at:
Newham North Islamic Association Mosque.
88 Green Street
Forest Gate, off Upton Park
E7 8JG

Time: 10:00am

Cemetry: Garden of Peace

Innaa liLLahi wa innaa Ilayhi raajiun.

The funeral of Salum Kombo will be Saturday 16 Jan' 2010 Insha'Allah:

Janazah prayer will be at:
Newham North Islamic Association Mosque.
88 Green Street
Forest Gate, off Upton Park
E7 8JG

Time: 10:00am

Cemetry: Garden of Peace

Allah (SW) amghufirie mabaya yake, na alifanye kaburi lake na ya wengine waliotangulia mbele ya haki miongoni mwa bustani za peponi InshaAllah. Nasi tuliobaki Allah (SW) atufanyie wepesi tuwe wenye kufuata maarisho yake, na kuyaacha makatazo yake. Hakika kifo ni mawaidha makubwa. "...Hakika sisi ni wa Mwenyezi Mungu, na hakika kwake tutarejea....".

Kwakweli hili ni tukio la kusikitisha sana!!! Kibaya zaidi ni pale ambapo yale tuliyokua tunayaona kwenye TV, yamefika nyumbani kwetu. na hizi ni dalili za community frustration, na wahanga ni watoto na vijana wasio na hatia

Back
Top Bottom