"MTANDAO WA MATAPELI USO KWA USO NA Alberto De Safari-wa MWENGE UNIVERSITY

Sasa mbona heading ya nguvu. Halafu ndani nakuta maelezo meeeeeengi... CCM wengine bwana!

Duh kumbe bado wanatumia mbini hii. Maana hii ni mbinu ya siku nyingi na watu wengi saana wanaielewa. Huyo mtu wa Mwenge hakuwa na sababu ya kujivuna kiasi hata cha kutaja jina lake. Angetoa tahadhari tu, kama wapo wasiofaham mbinu hii.

Hii mbinu mbona ya muda mrefu? Poleni ambao mlikuwa bado hamjaibaini muda wote huo!

inaitwa scam nini vile?
419 scam, named after a section of the Nigerian penal code (4-1-9), which relates to fraudulent schemes. Huu utapeli umekuwepo kwa zaidi ya miaka kumi na kitu kwenye mtandao, ingawa chimbuko lake lilianza miaka ya 80's. Na kabla ya hapo kulikuwapo na scam iliyojulikana kana Spanish prisoner. Sijui mtoa mada alikuwa wapi siku zote hizi. He must be joking!

Jamani labda alikuwa hayupo aware about that utapeli msishangae khs hlo,anyways hongera kwa kuwastukia.

Sikunyingine uwe unasoma hata mara moja daily jf
yamewakumba wengi sana watoto wa shule ya mlimani udsm wasikukatishe tamaa unaweza tonywa mkeo alipo kupitia jf ukapaniki kumbe yuko kwa babu

Zipo nyingi tu mfano hii hapa

Dearest Beloved,

Please read this slowly and carefully, as it may be one of the most important emails you ever get. I am Mrs. Adriana Alfonso. I was married to Late Joseph Alfonso from Spain.
The Director of Oron Minners Cote d' Ivoire, a seasoned contractor in West African Region. He died on Monday, 31 July 2003 in Paris. We were married for seven years without a child. After his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home.

When my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of $12.2Million USD in a Financial Institute, which is now wasting there. My Doctor told me that I would not last long due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to better the lives of the less privileged. I need an honest and trust worthy individual that will utilize this money in accordance with my instruction. I want the funds to be used in funding religious organizations, orphanages, the less privileged and propagating the word of God.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are very unkind to me and I don't want my husbands hard earned money to be misused. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my course and I shall hold my peace.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Security firm, and my Attorney also. For legitimacy, he will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the original- beneficiary of this fund. I want you to always pray for me, any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual for this same purpose. If you are not interested, kindly pardon me for contacting you through this medium. Thanks, Kindly reply me through my email box alfonsoadrianna@yahoo.co.jp

Yours sincerely,
Mrs.Adriana Alfonso.

Mtandao ambao haujaanza kupata umaarufu ambayo unahusisha baadhi ya watu katika nchi mbalimbali Barani Afrika ikiwemo Tanzania,Senegal na Ivory Coast.Anayetumiwa sana katika kufanikisha utapeli huo ni msichana anayejiita 'ROSE WADE' kwa kutumia email ya kitapeli ya 'kanny.rose@yahoo.com' .Msichana huyu hutumia mbinu za kimapenzi ili kuwanasa watu na kuwafanyia utapeli hasa wa fedha kwenye akaunti zao katika nchi mbalimbali Afrika.
Pasipo kutambua kuwa Alberto De Safari si mwepesi kutapeliwa walijikuta wanafanya kila mbinu za kumtapeli kumbe Mwanazuoni Alberto alitumia fursa hiyo kuchunguza matapeli hao ambapo akabaini vitu mbalimbali na kuamua kuiabarisha jamii.
Katika mtandao huo anatajwa pia Rev.John Peter,ambaye antumia email -' rev.johnpeter10@yahoo.com' mwenye namba za simu:The Pastor's Tel number is ( +221-764-786-228 )
(Zifuatazo ni baadhi ya ujumbe anazozitumia msichana huyo katika utapeli wake.)
My name is Miss Rose Wade, single and never married, i am from Cote D'Ivoire in west Africa and presently residing in the N'dioum refugee camp here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the civil war that was fought in my country. The Refugee camp is control by a Reverend father, i use his computer to send you this email when he is less busy in his office.

My late father DR COL KENNEDY WADE was chairman managing director ( WADE INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in ABIDJAN the economy capital of my Country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

Hello Dear,
How are you today, l hope you are fine. My day is very boring over here. In this camp we don't go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out from here soon.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in the university where i was studying medcine before the tragic incident that made me to be in this situation now. My Dear, l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the Bank which he used my name as the next of kin.

The amount is $5.7 (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars). As a refugee here i don't have the right or privilege to withdraw the money my self because it is against the laws of this country. So l will like you to assist me in transferring this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents ( Passport, the United Nations Declaration) and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country.

The money can't be withdrawn here in Senegal where i am in refugee statues, like the Reverend would have help me. I want you to send me your contact information's such as your

Names ..................................
Address .....................................
Age ......................................
Telephone .................................

I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, How ever, the bankers advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf to be my trustee and foreign partner. They also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means l should decide if i will transfer the money all at once or in small parts.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee and foreign partner on this money. Like i said, i want you to call me because we have a lot to talk. This is because i have contacted you alone. l kept this secret from people in this camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. Have a nice time and think about me. My dear, this is the email address of the Reverend ( rev.johnpeter10@yahoo.com ) l hope to hear from you soon. l think i am in love with you.
Yours Faithful.
Miss Rose.

View attachment 25207
(Picha anayoitumia Rose Wade katika kujitambulisha kwenye mtandao)​
hawa ni scammers-huyu dada ashawai nitumia hio mail-kwa jinsi nilivyomjibu haja nijibu tena zaid ya mwaka sasa

Hata Mwalimu Nyerere jina lake limeshatapeliwa kitambo. Ngoja, karibuni utapata barua toka kwa mtoto wa kike wa Col. Gaddafi!

MR.PETER NYERERE.
JOHANNESBURG
SOUTH AFRICA
mobile:+27 835-434-760

Dear sir
I do foresee the surprise this letter will bring to you as it comes from a stranger. But restassured asit comes with best of intentions. However, youraddress was courtesy of abusiness journal at the World Trade Centre in Johannesburg. But after dueconsideration fromyour profile, I became aware andassured of your credibility of handling this trustand myfuture. Thus, after my humble decision tosolicit for your understanding and co-operation in thistransaction, as it will be beneficial to all of usinvolved.

My name is Mr.peter Nyerere, from Tanzania. I am the son of the Late President of Tanzania JULIUS MWALIMU NYERERE
, who died about some years ago. My father used his position then to make for himself and us some fortune. My father died after a protracted illness. I was studying overseas when my father died and I was forced to return for the funeral. His attorney notified me and my family about my father's Will with his chambers. When I was going through the will, I discovered that my late father had used his position then to make some money, which he brilliantly transferred and deposited it with a private Security Company here in Johannesburg, Republic of SouthAfrica.

He deposited this consignment as valuables. The Security Company does not know that this consignment contains cash money, except the attorneyand me.The amount is TWENTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATESDOLLARS(USD$25M)MILLION. However, my aim of contacting youis to help me and take this sum into your nominatedaccount in your country or any otherpart of theworld.

Secondly, you will also help me look for aprofitable investment overseas because I don't haveknowledge of international investments. As a resultof my present situation, I won't be able to concludethis transaction alone.

If you are interested in helping me out, try and contact me with the above phone numbers, indicating your interest to help me, not forgetting to include your private phone and fax numbers for easier communication. I will then furnish you with moredetails. I have mutually agreed to compensate you with25% of the total sum for your assistance, 5% for any expenses that might be incurred in the process of this transaction. Then the remaining 70% will remain for myfamily and me,which you will help us invest in your country.

Be informed that this transaction needs utmost trustand confidentiality. Note also that the transaction attracts no risk on your side hence all the modalities for safe, smooth and easy swift transfer of this fund have been arranged by me with the help of my attorney. Looking forward toreceiving your urgent reply.

Godbless you!
Best regards,
MR,PETER NYERERE.

Back
Top Bottom