Msaidizi wa Mwenyekiti wa IEBC afukuzwa kazi kwa kufichua siri za ofisi ya Mkuu wake

Kurzweil

JF-Expert Member
May 25, 2011
KENYA: Msaidizi wa Mwenyekiti wa Tume ya Uchaguzi, Gekara Muoni afutwa kazi kwa kuvujisha siri kutoka ofisi ya kiongozi huyo wa IEBC.

> Pia bwana Gekara Muoni anatuhumiwa kujaribu kulazimisha Mama yake apitishwe kugombea Uongozi wa Kaunti ya Nyamira kinyume na sheria.

=======

Gekara Muoni has been fired as IEBC chairman Wafula Chebukati's personal assistant. Sources who did not want to be named said Muoni was sacked for allegedly leaking confidential material from the chairman's office.

The official is also said to have tried to get his mother nominated as a ward representative in Nyamira county, in violation of his contract.

On September 22, Jubilee Party said it wants NASA co-principal Musalia Mudavadi and Siaya Senator James Orengo prosecuted for alleged unauthorised access to IEBC servers.

Secretary general Raphael Tuju wrote to DDP Keriako Tobiko saying the two leaders accessed and obtained information on presidential results.

Tuju said the access was granted through what Mudavadi and Orengo called "confidential IEBC sources".

Source: The Star

So this is the source of all the leaked memos? I thought it was Chebukati all along..

On an irrelevant note:- This Tuju, is he the same one whose wife's lover died!? Mbona anaonekana anajielewa tuu..What happened to the wife?(asking for a friend)..Hiyo kesi iliingia kaburi la Sahau? Was in Kenya during that saga..

I don't know why but I have a feeling it will be a NUSU MKATE government...but then again am not Kenyan and not privy to the intricacies of the system..Whoever wins hope they bring peace so that we get back to profitable economical stability..

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom