Msaidieni huyu mdada jamani

WomanOfSubstance

JF-Expert Member
May 30, 2008
So my 7-11 guy asked me to marry him this week. I didnot know his visa had expired. I hardly knew anything about him. I knew he is a nice guy. He smokes like a chimney. Not so great in bed. I have had these propositions before. But normally money was involved. he is so desperate..... I feel bad for him. I am extremely hesitant. I am not marriage minded, nor do i want to be put in a situation that i am stuck in for a period of time. I use to have this fantasy of falling madly in love with someone and having a dream wedding.As I get older my dreams of marriage turned to just looking for a kindred spirit.
This greencard marriage thing is a whole other topic. I feel cornered. I would like to help him out but this is an extreme. And I don't know the legalities to it. Why can't I just find a guy who is simple and not looking for much but peace and happiness???? Instead I meet complicated. Hell I would just settle for a great sexual relationship with someone!!!!

Can somebody help me plzzzz!

Help you/her in what? You are already in love!!!! You guys are having huncky puncky already and I don't know for how many years? Just give that green card to him, go to city hall, get a marriage license, marry the guy in the next 24 hours, file his papers, and he is good to go. I hope you file your taxes, because they need that. Can't you be an angle once in your life time? Haloooooo

Help you/her in what? You are already in love!!!! You guys are having huncky puncky already and I don't know for how many years? Just give that green card to him, go to city hall, get a marriage license, marry the guy in the next 24 hours, file his papers, and he is good to go. I hope you file your taxes, because they need that. Can't you be an angle once in your life time? Haloooooo

That is an awesome piece of advise!
JF bwana!

So my 7-11 guy asked me to marry him this week. I didnot know his visa had expired. I hardly knew anything about him. I knew he is a nice guy. He smokes like a chimney. Not so great in bed. I have had these propositions before. But normally money was involved. he is so desperate..... I feel bad for him. I am extremely hesitant. I am not marriage minded, nor do i want to be put in a situation that i am stuck in for a period of time. I use to have this fantasy of falling madly in love with someone and having a dream wedding.As I get older my dreams of marriage turned to just looking for a kindred spirit.
This greencard marriage thing is a whole other topic. I feel cornered. I would like to help him out but this is an extreme. And I don't know the legalities to it. Why can't I just find a guy who is simple and not looking for much but peace and happiness???? Instead I meet complicated. Hell I would just settle for a great sexual relationship with someone!!!!

Can somebody help me plzzzz!

Cock and Bull story!!!! What a load of crock...these are not issues that are up for debating...Fraudulent marriages lead to jail and deportation. Be care ful what you write in this esteemed forum and other places like this.!!!
Any how this is not a believable story...
Peace out!!!

Cock and Bull story!!!! What a load of crock...these are not issues that are up for debating...Fraudulent marriages lead to jail and deportation. Be care ful what you write in this esteemed forum and other places like this.!!!
Any how this is not a believable story...
Peace out!!!

Taratibu ndugu.......munkari wa nini sasa? Kama kwako haifaa kuizungumzia is uiache tu?
Did it touch a raw nerve?

Taratibu ndugu.......munkari wa nini sasa? Kama kwako haifaa kuizungumzia is uiache tu?
Did it touch a raw nerve?

Ndugu VeraCity,

No, it did not touch a raw nerve, I can tell you that much...i do not have to marry a 7-11 worker...it just seems to me that the above story is so contrived and make believe...hiyo story ni kama "cut and paste". read that excerpt again and tell me that it's a genuine story...It goes to show that all one has to do is write any thing in here to get attention.

do not mistake me...i like a good debate...i like situations that are plausible or at least are real...

If anything huyu mdada hawezi kuwa ni wa kutoka kwetu ...as in anatoka EA or even Africa...

what kinda drama is this... this is my take...I believe wanadada wetu kutoka Africa and especiallily EA are serious and not given to this kind of cheap drama...

Bado sijapata picha au ndiyo kutokuamini kilichoelezwa hapa ndani?Anyway,hata hivyo niko busy kiasi ila kama atanihitaji ani-PM