Msaada tafadhali wa kujifunza kiingereza

That Gentleman

JF-Expert Member
Dec 16, 2016
Habari zenu wana jf...
Nilikuwa naomba msaada kwa watalaam wa lugha ya kingereza kwani hivi sasa nimeanza kujifunza kiundani zaidi (i want to be deep) kwa hiyo unaweza ni-direct kwenye page /website/ YouTube channel yakuhusiana na hii issue, au kama na wewe unalengo kama langu waweza nipm ili tuyajenge..

karibuni wakuu...

(i want to be deep)

I want to be well conversant
I want to be in the know
...to improve my knowledge
...to learn more
..to have a better (or an excellent) command of the language

Be free. Feel confident that unaweza make mistake na utajifunza from the mistake.

1) experiment with other options or alternative statements. Usitumie au don't limit yourself to direct translations unapotafsiri...

2) Watch football (or any program being broadcasted with English commentary). Try and match what they say na what they do. You'll learn a thing or two. Also, read widely and get a dictionary ready, just in case.

3) Practice makes perfect!

Best regards!

search
(i want to be deep)

I want to be in the know
...to learn more

Be free. Feel confident that unaweza make mistake na utajifunza from the mistake.

1) experiment with other options or alternative statements. Usitumie au don't limit yourself to direct translations unapotafsiri...

2) Watch football (or any program being broadcasted with English commentary). Try and match what they say na what they do. You'll learn a thing or two. Also, read widely and get a dictionary ready, just in case.

Best regards!

I 'm very poor in written as well, I assist me by correcting the above sentence

My writing skills are not very good, JF members please help me to correct this sentence if i made any mistake.

Jaribu kuanzisha kikundi cha marafiki ambapo mnaweza kukutana mara kwa mara kuzungumza na kujifunza English pamoja.

British Council website wana programs nzuri za kujifunza English.
Dar es Salaam Teaching Centre | British Council,

angalia sana american movies zenye sub titles, movies za akina martin lawrence na kevin hart etc, baada ya miezi miwili unaondoa subt itle unacheki kavu, niamini ndani ya miezi 6 unabonga kipenga kama huna akili nzuri

(i want to be deep)

I want to be in the know
...to learn more

Best regards!
Sijaelewa chochote