Msaada...Routing number ya barclays

Uummh..well hiyo kitu nimekutana nayo katika kuunga my visa card kwenye pay pal..kuna mahari wanahitaji routing number and account number..

Uummh..well hiyo kitu nimekutana nayo katika kuunga my visa card kwenye pay pal..kuna mahari wanahitaji routing number and account number..

Sifahamu kuhusu Barclays TZ, but kutolea mfano CRDB huwezi kulink paypal direct to your account, you can link it na card yako, at least that was the case when I registered in 2010, kunaweza kukawa na new changes that I'm not familiar with and I heard other local banks do the same too.
But kuhusu routing number upo sahihi kwani nina another account(not local) which is linked direct to my bank account and it sure needed routing number. Usually kama una Cheque book it is there beside account number(9-digits) au you can call and ask your bank, nilikuwa tu sifahamu kama Barclays TZ allow you to link paypal direct to your account like other local banks used to because they use mfumo tofauti wa SWIFT.

Hivi mkuu swift number za bank ndo pia routing number?

Routing number and swift are not the same but they do the same job in different context. Routing number is used for domestic transfers, swift code is usually used for international transfers.

Back
Top Bottom