Msaada:Psychometric Assesment Test

Dear ....

I trust you are fine.

We have reviewed your application, qualifications & experience, and pre- shortlisted you for the Administration Officer Position - based in our regional office in Mwanza,Tanzania but with travel onassignment to Co-operating Partner Offices in Kampala,Uganda and Nairobi,Kenya on need basis. For the full Job description and remuneration terms, please see the attached Job description document (MS Word 2003-2007) or visit http://world-concern.org/careers/

Find attached to this email our entryassessment form for new staff joining the organization. Fill it honestly and accurately and return the same to me as soon as possible as we need to fill the position very urgently (by 20/1/2017).

For the position, the organization requires your latest Psychometric ICPTS score as per the desired qualifications but given the geographical separation, as the recruitment is being done here in the USA, we are unable to conduct the same.

We request you to submit this together with the filled entry assessment form.If your ICPTS is not ready, please fill & send back to me the new staff entry assessment form but schedule your ICPTS with an International invigilator including but not limited to the below invigilators and email me your score as soon as possible;

Dagmov Centre www.dagmov.comRTW Testing Centre www.rtwtesting.com Any other accredited ICPTS Invigilator is fine as well.Please scan and email the certified ICPTS score to reach me on or before close of business Friday 20th January 2017 if you would wish to proceed with the recruitment process. Wishing you all the best in remaining application processes. World Concern International is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.

Regards, Lagertha
FinnHuman Resources ManagerWorld Concern International,
Middle East & Africa Office6th Park

Avenue. 11th Floor.Squarefoot ,NY 10176
Tel: + 1 646 586 2895
Fax: + 1 646 503 2343 New York, U.S.A
Dear...............( UKITUMA TU UMELIWA HUU NDIO ULE UONGO WALIOSEMA NI MKUBWA KULIKO UONGO WA MARA YA KWANZA) YAN CJUI WAKENYA WANATUONA SISI WAJINGA KIAS GANI ANY WAY
This is with regard to your inquiry earlier.

We are internationally accredited and offer psychometric testing including International Accredited Certified Psychometric Test Score Certification (ICPTS)

We are currently based in Nairobi,Kenya but the ICPTS can be done from any other location via our online option.

The ICPTS is a cognitive mental agility test covering number accuracy and speed, verbal critical reasoning, spatial visualization & personality assessment.

This test being also an aptitude test requires no study materials to be provided in advance of the test.

There are two option on how you can be certified.
Option 1- Physical invigilation here at our office, Kes 10,450(USD 135). For this option please book 48hrs in advance and obtain your appointment date and gate pass as security will need this for entry into the premise.

Option 2-You can be certified via our online email option by us sending the ICPTS test as a word attachment for you to complete and email back within two hours. The fee for this option is Kes 8450(USD 115) and is payable after you submit the filled ICPTS Test back to us for grading and certification. This option requires no booking in-advance and can be done from any location.

The certified score is ready same day, within 1 hour in PDF
format.Please note that no score will be released until the ICPTS fee
has been received by the firm. ICPTS fee payment can be paid to our Credit Bank Account via wire transfer or Bank EFT using the banking details below;

Account Name: Dagmov Centre
Account Number: 0837293829482
Credit Bank Swift Code:CRBTKENA
Credit Bank Code:746
Credit Bank Branch Code: 09
Bank Name: Credit Bank(K) LTD P.o Box 37439, Nairobi,Kenya

Please note that payment via bank transfer to our bank will be confirmed within 5 working days.

If you need to receive your score more urgently,you can also pay the fee Tsh 220,000 via Vodacom mpesa by dailing *150*00# on your Vodacom mpesa line and sending the fee to +254729 610 176(Safaricom Mpesa) as Vodacom Mpesa and Safaricom Mpesa are now linked.You can also pay the fee Tsh 220,000 by sending via Moneygram or Western union to our Finance Manager- Richard Otsieno Ochieng Government National ID number 23335674, Tel +254 729 610 176 P.o.Box 10450 00100 Nairobi,Kenya and sending me the scan of the fee transfer slip from Moneygram or Western union.

Let me know the time you would like me to email the test to you.

P/s Attached is a sample Q&A ICPTS

Regards,

Clifford Nyakoe

Support Manager
Psychometric Testing Department
Carry Court B69
Kyuna, Nairobi Kenya
Mobile Line: +254729 610 176

Dear...............( UKITUMA TU UMELIWA HUU NDIO ULE UONGO WALIOSEMA NI MKUBWA KULIKO UONGO WA MARA YA KWANZA) YAN CJUI WAKENYA WANATUONA SISI WAJINGA KIAS GANI ANY WAY
This is with regard to your inquiry earlier.

We are internationally accredited and offer psychometric testing including International Accredited Certified Psychometric Test Score Certification (ICPTS)

We are currently based in Nairobi,Kenya but the ICPTS can be done from any other location via our online option.

The ICPTS is a cognitive mental agility test covering number accuracy and speed, verbal critical reasoning, spatial visualization & personality assessment.

This test being also an aptitude test requires no study materials to be provided in advance of the test.

There are two option on how you can be certified.
Option 1- Physical invigilation here at our office, Kes 10,450(USD 135). For this option please book 48hrs in advance and obtain your appointment date and gate pass as security will need this for entry into the premise.

Option 2-You can be certified via our online email option by us sending the ICPTS test as a word attachment for you to complete and email back within two hours. The fee for this option is Kes 8450(USD 115) and is payable after you submit the filled ICPTS Test back to us for grading and certification. This option requires no booking in-advance and can be done from any location.

The certified score is ready same day, within 1 hour in PDF
format.Please note that no score will be released until the ICPTS fee
has been received by the firm. ICPTS fee payment can be paid to our Credit Bank Account via wire transfer or Bank EFT using the banking details below;

Account Name: Dagmov Centre
Account Number: 0837293829482
Credit Bank Swift Code:CRBTKENA
Credit Bank Code:746
Credit Bank Branch Code: 09
Bank Name: Credit Bank(K) LTD P.o Box 37439, Nairobi,Kenya

Please note that payment via bank transfer to our bank will be confirmed within 5 working days.

If you need to receive your score more urgently,you can also pay the fee Tsh 220,000 via Vodacom mpesa by dailing *150*00# on your Vodacom mpesa line and sending the fee to +254729 610 176(Safaricom Mpesa) as Vodacom Mpesa and Safaricom Mpesa are now linked.You can also pay the fee Tsh 220,000 by sending via Moneygram or Western union to our Finance Manager- Richard Otsieno Ochieng Government National ID number 23335674, Tel +254 729 610 176 P.o.Box 10450 00100 Nairobi,Kenya and sending me the scan of the fee transfer slip from Moneygram or Western union.

Let me know the time you would like me to email the test to you.

P/s Attached is a sample Q&A ICPTS

Regards,

Clifford Nyakoe

Support Manager
Psychometric Testing Department
Carry Court B69
Kyuna, Nairobi Kenya
Mobile Line: +254729 610 176

Attachments

• Q&A Sample_Dagmov_Centre_ICPTS.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 194
NAENDELEA KUKUPA KINACHOENDELEA MPKA MWISHO

Ok I confirm that I have received your filled entry form.Please let me get your ICPTS score by Thursday 26/1/2017.Try www.dagmov.com or any other international invigilator ICPTS.

Hata mm niliwahi kutumiwa nikapuuza,utanipaje kazi ya kupima huku kazi yenyeww bado hujanipa?? Usaili tu ndo unisumbue ,nikifeli usaili hivyo vipimo vitakuwa vya kazi gani??

Habarini wadau..
kuna mahala nilituma maombi ya kazi sasa wakanijibu kwa kunitumia email yenye maelekezo,,kuna fomu ya kujaza na pia natakiwa kufanya.

Psychometric Assesment Test halafu niwatumie ripoti wametoa baadhi ya link ambazo ni international maana wanataka ya hivyo,Sasa nimejaribu kuingia kwenye link moja wapo ikawa ina maelekezo ya jinsi ya kufanya pamoja na namna ya kulipia kwa sababu mwisho wa zoezi watatoa certificate ambayo natakiwa kutuma kule nilipotuma maombi, swali langu

Endapo kuna mtu anafahamu kuhusu hii angalau anishauri,je ni real?(maana ni mpya kwangu) huwa inafanyika? na je namna gani nzuri ya kufanya, maana na jamaa pia wanataka dola kadhaa ili nifanye hiyo test please!! any idea?.

Habari. Natumai mzima na nyote wazima.
Niliona tangazo hilo la kazi kwenye site ya Tanzania jobs portal, nlivoona email yao ni hr@world-concern nkaogopa maana website yao hawana kamstari hako kwenye world na concern, nikasema hii ni scam lakini si apple ila rafiki yangu akasema ata apply (Mfa Maji Haishi Kutapa Tapa) ajira zimekua ngumu akasema aendelee nkamwambia nipo karibu yako ili usiibiwe rafiki yangu, baada ya kutuma maombi akapata email ndani ya siku sita imewekwa word ajaze na hyo test afanye akapewa na site, awasiliana na mtu wa site darmov akamwambia anaweza kutuma kwa bank ama kwa mpesa.
Nika google nikaona hii test ni kweli ipo lakini haiingii akilini kampuni kubwa km worldconcern wasiwe na career portal kwa site yao na pia emial imekosewa. Rafiki yangu akanambia ye atafanya na hela atatuma dola 117 kwa mpesa laki mbili na kadhaa, nkamwambia mi naomba buku moja tu nunua vocha tujiunge kifurushi cha kupiga nje USA, nkaingia kwnye website ya worldconcern, www.worldconcern.org nikawatumia email na pia nkachukua namba ya simu yao ya marekani nkawapigia (buku moja wapata daki 20 nje USA), tukawapigia hawakupokea nikawaachia message kama voice mail, wakaja wakajibu siku ya pili kwa ile email kua ni scan na tusiendelee na application. Rafiki yangu alinishukuru sana, akanipiga na Pepsi ya baridiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, nkamwambia asante boss wangu tukacheka na ndo ikawa story.

Kua makini na hizi kazi za mitandaoni, jaribu kufanya dadisi kwanza, wezi wanatafuta kila mbinu.
Don't let your desperation of seeking job cut you loose. Get yourself together.
Blessings.

Back
Top Bottom