Msaada: Naomba mitihani iliyopita, ushauri na uzoefu kuhusu IELTS, TOEFL

Mkuu asante sana kwa kunisaidia, however, niko kwenye final stages za kujiandaa
Sasa umeshafanya test ya listening kwanza sio kuishia kusikiliza CNN tuu it has technique kama it is the first time unafanyia kwenye examination room lazima ufulie Tena utapanick sana

Dear John,
How are you today? Thank you for your letter concerning making a decision on wether to go to university or get a job. I’m writing to advice you to take the latter advice.

It is soon you graduated from high school and we all know how strenous are high school subjects. I’m pretty sure you are mentally exhausted and you deserve a relief from continuing studying. Also, you have sundry loans that you need to pay within given deadline. If you opt for university, tjings may not work out and you may not graduate with flying colours.

However, I have read an advert that lines with your qualifications. I guarantee that you will secure the job and enjoy the employment of your dreams. It won’t only be for your betterment, but also for your siblings who are still at school. There are umpteen job types that suit you such as banking and accounts. I know your maths and management skills.

I have confidence that, if you opt for employment pathway first may pave your future far better than going to university.
Warm wishes,
Ivindo

Sasa umeshafanya test ya listening kwanza sio kuishia kusikiliza CNN tuu it has technique kama it is the first time unafanyia kwenye examination room lazima ufulie Tena utapanick sana

Mkuu nimefanya sana na pia nimekaa English speaking country ambako wanatumia lingua franca za kingereza, undoubfully nitaskiza kwa makini sana

Dear John,
How are you today? Thank you for your letter concerning making a decision on wether to go to university or get a job. I’m writing to advice you to take the latter advice.

It is soon you graduated from high school and we all know how strenous are high school subjects. I’m pretty sure you are mentally exhausted and you deserve a relief from continuing studying. Also, you have sundry loans that you need to pay within given deadline. If you opt for university, tjings may not work out and you may not graduate with flying colours.

However, I have read an advert that lines with your qualifications. I guarantee that you will secure the job and enjoy the employment of your dreams. It won’t only be for your betterment, but also for your siblings who are still at school. There are umpteen job types that suit you such as banking and accounts. I know your maths and management skills.

I have confidence that, if you opt for employment pathway first may pave your future far better than going to university.
Warm wishes,
Ivindo

This is task 1 in writing exam for General paper, letter writing! How do you find my English?

Nashukuru hii technique asee na ni njema kuliko kusikiliza movies, mimi nilijitahidi sana kufanya za youtube japo sikutoka kapa

Dear John,

Warm wishes,
Ivindo
You mix American English with British don't put pretty use quite. It is basic English u will get 6.5 surely but it isn't English for writers

Jerry mambo vipi?
Nina shida Sana nag wew lakin kila niki ku-inbox nashindwa kukupata naomba email yako Kwa PM please tuwasiliane.

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom