Abdulhalim

Abdulhalim

JF-Expert Member
Abdulhalim

Abdulhalim

JF-Expert Member
Joined Jul 20, 2007
16,499 185 160
I was weighing if this thread is supposed to be in this forums or education forums, but whichever the case MODS know best.

I am actually falling in love with documentaries, rather than bull shyt of movies, vampires, neverending animations and senseless stories. I am looking for the best way to spend my time, which brings me to the question. And the question is, i need a good source of documentaries where I can watch and download them, small fee is ok. So anybody??

PS: Kama huna input pass this thread.

K

KyelaBoy

JF-Expert Member
K

KyelaBoy

JF-Expert Member
Joined Nov 9, 2008
206 1 0
Na mimi pia nahitaji documentaries,nawezakushare gharama,mambo ya akina Rambo yana bore!

Abdulhalim

Abdulhalim

JF-Expert Member
Abdulhalim

Abdulhalim

JF-Expert Member
Joined Jul 20, 2007
16,499 185 160
Inaonekana humu ndani watu wengi mnapenda sana vitu artificial. Nways ngoja nijikate zangu kisilesi.

tgeofrey

tgeofrey

JF-Expert Member
tgeofrey

tgeofrey

JF-Expert Member
Joined Jan 29, 2008
533 1 35
I was weighing if this thread is supposed to be in this forums or education forums, but whichever the case MODS know best.

I am actually falling in love with documentaries, rather than bull shyt of movies, vampires, neverending animations and senseless stories. I am looking for the best way to spend my time, which brings me to the question. And the question is, i need a good source of documentaries where I can watch and download them, small fee is ok. So anybody??

PS: Kama huna input pass this thread.

THERE IS ONLY ONE TANZANIA IN THIS WORLD WHOM I HAVE SEEN HAS THE BIGEST STOCK EVER OF DOCUMENTARY HIS NAME IS LUDIGO MHAGAMA HIS EMAIL IS LMHAGAMA@YAHOO.CO.uk HIS BLOG IS http://lmhagama.blogspot.com/
WEB SITE http://www.ireq-tanzania.com/. KARIBU SANA KWENYE REAL WORLD THE WORLD OF NON FICTION

Forum statistics

Threads 1,215,331
Members 463,112
Posts 28,543,569