Msaada jamani, what should I do?

mh! Sijaelewa kitu, kama mwalimu wako kakufundisha hivo mwambie First Born hajaelewa kitu.

Hizi shule za kikwete bhana, simuongee kiswahili jamani? Mnajifanya mnaongea kithungu wakati kithungu chenyewe kimepakwa mavi!

i met a lady from an online chatroom and luckily she happened to live close by so we decided to meet up. well during our chats things turned a bit on the sexual side and she told me that she has a bf and i said am single but would like to have a sexmate. we continued to see each other and then started getting romantic, kissing and touching but we didnt have sex. it reached a point where i decided to try make an attenpt of sleeping with her but have to admit my skills do need polish and she thwarted my advances saying that am only after sex and that i don't love her which is true.

in truth i am not looking for a serious relationship so i was not going to tie myself up though i have to admit i did try lying to her that i love her which i admit was a move made more out of desperation.(had only had sex once before meeting her and a yr had passed). it was evident to me that this was going nowhere so i decided to just ignore her, no contact from my side. it is always her that initiates contact and even though i have told her that am just interested in sex she still initiates contact. For the past one year we have not seen each other tho as i said she initiates contact. now i try to ignore her sms but for some reason i just find myself responding to them and i just cant stop thinking about her even tho i know she does not have the qualities i so desire in a gf nor is she willing to let me sleep with her since she does not wana be in a sexmate relationship. i asked her y she keeps initiating contact even tho she knows fully well that am more interested in sex with her and not anything else she says that its coz she likes me and just cnt forget abut me.

so now am confused, my brain tells me that forget she wont sleep with u and u dnt love her but i just cnt stop thinking about her and i do miss her. so what should i do in this situation?

Duuh! Hivi vizungu vyenu vya kizazi kipya tabu tupu. Kwa ufupi unajidanganya tu kuwa humpendi na unataka kujiaminisha hivyo. Lakini kila dalili zinaonyesha kuwa unampenda na yeye amekuzimia.

sawa nimepata point zenu na yes it myt be true that i love this gal bila kujua mwenyewe lakini kuna ambo machache yananitatiza kuhusu kuanzisha ku-date huyu dada.

1) will she bliv me kuwa kweli nampenda wakati nilishamwambia kuwa ie sitaki relationship kwa sasa?
2) ata akinikubalia sii nitatumia muda mwingi wa relationship katika kuonyesha kweli nampenda ambalo litanifanya mie kama nipo kwenye kifungo
3) mie sijawahi kuwa katika relation wala kuwa na gf, je natakiwa fanya nini ili niweze kumnasa?
Ahaaaaaaaa....... kumbe unajua kiswahili, sasa hebu itafsiri sredi yako upate ushauri wa babu.....

mh! Sijaelewa kitu, kama mwalimu wako kakufundisha hivo mwambie First Born hajaelewa kitu.

Hizi shule za kikwete bhana, simuongee kiswahili jamani? Mnajifanya mnaongea kithungu wakati kithungu chenyewe kimepakwa mavi!
Kwani tuko darasani hapa, atleast he is trying na ameeleweka amemaanisha nini