Msaada - habari kuhusu ugonjwa wa PITYRIASIS ROSEA

WomanOfSubstance

JF-Expert Member
May 30, 2008
Wana JF,
Ninaomba kama kuna mtu yeyote mweye taarifa au habari zinazohusu ugonjwa uitwao PITYRIASIS ROSEA - Kufuatana na maandiko mbalimbali huu ugonjwa hauna dawa na unaisha wenyewe.Lakini kuna watu wamejitibu kwa home remedies na wakapona.Nitashukuru kama mnaweza kunihabarisha zaidi kwa wale wenye uzoefu/uelewa.
Asanteni.

DIS81.jpg

Treat the itching

Pityriasis gets better on its own without specific treatments. The main focus for treatment is to control the itching, using a combination of creams, lotions and antihistamine tablets. Not only is itching unpleasant, but if the person scratches a lot there's a risk of damage to the skin, secondary infections and permanent skin changes.

Sometimes ultraviolet treatments are used and steroid creams used but these are best used only in extreme cases.

Avoid getting too hot

Anything which makes the person feel hot can make the rash and itching much worse. So it's important to avoid physical activity, hot baths, and so on.

How can it be treated?

Usually no treatment is needed. A mild corticosteroid such as hydrocortisone cream or calamine lotion may help if the rash is itchy and extensive. If the itching is still severe despite these treatments, your doctor may suggest a stronger steroid cream or treatment with ultraviolet light.

Effects on Family of Pityriasis Rosea

Pityriasis rosea is not an infectious disorder. There is no risk to family and friends.

Testmonie.,

Post Posted by : angie01 Guest

Post date: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:12 pm
Post subject: Report this experience Reply with quote AddThis Social Bookmark Button
hya very interseting i can only prusume you are in the age bracket specified i just about made it i am 35 now......
I am sorry to find you have expereinced pr too, however my itchie.....part of pr has stopped now i have since used hydrocortisone 1.0% and clotrimazole 1.0% canesten cream you can buy it over the counter and hydromol ointment.
I found as the itchie episode stopped my skin felt very dry.
The cream and ointment mentioned has helped greatly.
I have hade it almost a month now.
I am feeling a little unwell at times i have been feeling a bit nausea's and lathargic weak both legs and arms. Off my food since the itchie...episode stopped i am now on day eight.
I hope you get better soon.
Average rating for this experience: ********(8/10)
You need to be logged in to be able to rate an experience

Post Posted by : Ax Guest

Post date: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:03 pm
Post subject: Report this experience Reply with quote AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Hi Angie

I have been using the same cream Canestan HC at first it worked a treat and totaly cleared my rash, I was using it 3 times daily along side Diprobase. I then went on holiday and only used it once a day and when I came home the rash flared up again.

It costs around £5 for a small tube and I need to cover my stomach, back and neck, at this rate I'll be poor and blotchy! Did your PR clear completly after the itching stopped? I'm wondering whether to just use Diprobase and piriton?

Hicho ni kidogo nilicho pata