Mr. Trump loves so much people spoiling tax payers' properties

kavulata

JF-Expert Member
Aug 2, 2012
The world including developing countries could not believe in their eyes and ears seeing and hearing the President of a very big and very democratic country loving and commending people who are destroying public buildings and properties. Obviously This is against "making America Great again".

Trump has taught African leaders how to remain in power forever,

6486122.jpg

^This election is far from over^~ Donald Trump

^There things that have happened in this presidential election that are unthinkable even in countries like Tanzania^ ~ Ruddy Giuliani

I think Americans will look at their rules, regulations and constitution twice as much. Hope they will not remain the same.
They have to arrange for a benchmarking tour in order to learn some finer points of governance from President Magufuli

They have to arrange for a bookmarking tour in order to learn some finer points of governance from President Magufuli
Trumps and his people have been mentioning Tanzania election and Magufuli as their role models

Biden will spend his first term to undo trump legacy. So that to bring USA to pre trump Era.

^This election is far from over^~ Donald Trump

^There things that have happened in this presidential election that are unthinkable even in countries like Tanzania^ ~ Ruddy Giuliani
Ruddy Giuliani said "mail ballots were not allowed even inTanzania". I think we should proud of our Magufuli before others do. I think we are on the right track politically, socially and economically.

^Now, as I prepare to hand power over to a new administration at noon on Wednesday, I want you to know that the movement we started is only just beginning^ ~ Donald Trump

The world including developing countries could not believe in their eyes and ears seeing and hearing the President of a very big and very democratic country loving and commending people who are destroying public buildings and properties. Obviously This is against "making America Great again".

Trump has taught African leaders how to remain in power forever,
Did he also love and cherish the destructions done by ANTIFA and BLM in summer???...

With Joe Biden in office, the US has no president but rather a puppet for the Special Interest Groups
For the first time the world witnesses very strong US democracy and rule of law. In other countries no single person or organ can prevent the president in power from manipulating the election results and the security to support his mission to remain in power.

It is almost unbearably inexcusable to try to put US & democratic process in the same sentence. America has never been anything close to a constitutional democracy and the rule of law. As a matter of fact, if Donald Trump had been allowed to garner his valid and waived popular votes to continue his second term in office, that coveted part of the world would have witnessed, for the first time in over countless decades, the dawn of civility and internal and even international diplomatic progress.

And when he does return back in 2024, he will undo what his predecessor has done.
Won't happen again. Trump will never again be POTUS.
Remind you that the impeachment is continuing and if convicted he will be banned not only to be POTUS but also to hold any federal office in his life.

Won't happen again. Trump will never again be POTUS.
Remind you that the impeachment is continuing and if convicted he will be banned not only to be POTUS but also to hold any federal office in his life.

^will never be POTUS again^

The impeachment is done --- in the House; trial in the Senate

^will be banned not only from being POTUS^ but also ^from holding^

^I will be handing powers over to the new addministration this Wednesday, but the movement we started is just beginning^ ~ Donald J. Trump

^will never be POTUS again^

The impeachment is done --- in the House; trial in the Senate

^will be banned not only from being POTUS^ but also ^from holding^

^I will be handing powers over to the new addministration this Wednesday, but the movement we started is just beginning^ ~ Donald J. Trump
civil war (Democrats/Republicans) is something not impossible to happen in the US politics. Extremists (whites) led by Trump consider US theirs to be ruled by other colors. For them other colors should remain slaves forever. Trump bitterly hates other colors mainly blacks and the Moslem world. Trump sees other colors as a political capital for Democrats during elections.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom