Most convincing Luciferian Illuminati conspiracy in Swine flu.

Tikerra

JF-Expert Member
Sep 3, 2008
I know for sure that there is a connection between the Illuminati and swine flu because of the extensive research that I have done about this obvious hoax.Let me say that even common sense would convince an inteligent mind that swine flu is indeed man made.

While carrying out my research,I came accross this extremely convincing evidence yet, that swine flu is indeed man made and not natural. I urge you to go through the evidence and listen to the video to get a grip of what happened and what is happening.Please go to http://bfbwiii.blogspot.com/2009/07/swine-flu-illuminati-connection.html.

I know for sure that there is a connection between the Illuminati and swine flu because of the extensive research that I have done about this obvious hoax.Let me say that even common sense would convince an inteligent mind that swine flu is indeed man made.

While carrying out my research,I came accross this extremely convincing evidence yet, that swine flu is indeed man made and not natural. I urge you to go through the evidence and listen to the video to get a grip of what happened and what is happening.Please go to http://bfbwiii.blogspot.com/2009/07/swine-flu-illuminati-connection.html.

No, the swine flu is a natural mutation of forms of previous human, swine, and avian flues. It is not uncommon to find the avian flu in pigs in certain regions of the world. There are some areas of the world in which up to half of the symptom free pigs test positive for the avian flu. This is true of some regions of the Philippines, where the 2007 swine flu outbreak occurred.
It is not likely a pig naturally got sick with two different flues from two different continents, and then got infected by two different bird flues, and then a human flu all at the same time. That's how these things combine, the host has to be sick with multiple agents at the same time for the vectors to link. There would be natural stepping stone outbreaks if it was natural.

1. We just recreated a pandemic flu strain that has similar behavior not long ago, by blending a cytokinetic storm virus, the Spanish flu, with other flues.

2. The swine flu is a natural mutation of forms of previous human, swine, and avian flues. It is not uncommon to find the avian flu in pigs in certain regions of the world. There are some areas of the world in which up to half of the symptom free pigs test positive for the avian flu. This is true of some regions of the Philippines, where the 2007 swine flu outbreak occurred.
3. The last couple outbreaks of similar prototypes and behaviors occurred around government and research bases.

4. The recreation of the Spanish Flu in recent years specifically used strands of other flues, combining the cytokinetic factors of the Spanish flu with pieces of other flues, and would behave and look just like this one.

Back
Top Bottom