Morning Exclusive: Kalonzo In Private Meeting With Steadman Man

Alai

May 10, 2007
MORNING EXCLUSIVE: KALONZO IN PRIVATE MEETING WITH STEADMAN MAN

ODM-Kenya presidential candidate Kalonzo Musyoka this morning met with Steadman boss George Waititu in a private meeting at the Serena hotel.

Sources disclosed that the two held the early morning chat for over three hours in an exclusive room within the hotel.

Called for confirmations George Waititu confirmed that they held the meeting and argued that they had met on the request of Kalonzo who wanted to know more about his dismal performance in the polls.

Interestingly, that comes only two days before yet another Bi-Weekly poll is released.

Waititu also said they discussed other social issues such as history, politics and issues in the campaigns.

Kalonzo could not be immediately reached for comment

2 comments | add a comment

Strategically- is it possible that Kalonzo decided to go his own way so that at latter stage he will demand to be a run mate for Raila? (I dont think if he would wish a running mate for Kibaki!)

Alai, Mkenya, Tanzanian-Kenyan may I have your analysis please!

MzalendoHalisi,
It may be a stragegy on his part. After all he knows clearly that he will never make it on his own. By moving out he has tried or is trying to garner bargaining power??

Strategically- is it possible that Kalonzo decided to go his own way so that at latter stage he will demand to be a run mate for Raila? (I dont think if he would wish a running mate for Kibaki!)

Alai, Mkenya, Tanzanian-Kenyan may I have your analysis please!

On the contrary there is an email doing rounds among Kenyan bloggers. I paste it here and invite your own thoughts regarding it

Kalonzo Accepts Ksh. 10 Billion From Moi/Kibaki - Yesterday, 12:09 PM

Sources close to Kalonzo campaign have leaked details of a meeting between Moi and Mutula Kilonzo one of MK's right hand man. A deal was cut between the two camps where Kalonzo was offered 10 billion to step down for Kibaki. Apparently Moi has been a worried man since it became evident that Raila Odinga, a man Moi fears incredibly, was voters' favorite in the coming election. Kalonzo accepted the offer but with a final caveat stating that he would make the announcement once the money had transferred and posted into his Cayman Islands account. Stay tuned for more.

Moi atasweat sana.I think Kalonzo anajaribu kuwa smart kuna kitu anataka kuachieve coz hata yeye mwenyewe anajijua yupo kwenye loosing side sana na sidhani kama hatataka kuwa kwenye government ijayo.Hebu tuone kama ataweza kusimama mwenyewe hadi mwisho

Back
Top Bottom