Mombasa Festival: Alikiba na Wizkid nusura watie doa show ya Chris Brown

BansenBurner

JF-Expert Member
Feb 16, 2015
Wanamuziki Alikiba na Wizkid walitunishiana misuli juu ya nani aimbe kabla ya mwenzake kwenye show ya Mombasa

Alikiba alikataa kuimba kwanza kwa madai kuwa yeye ni mwanamuziki mkubwa Kenya kuliko Wizkid, kwahiyo hastahili kuimba kabla ya mwanamuziki huyo kutoka Nigeria

Baada ya vuta nikuvute hiyo Alikiba aliibuka mshindi kwani Wizkid alipanda jukwaani kabla ya Alikiba.

===============================

Show of might and abrupt ending of performances marred Saturday’s much hyped show that was headlined by American singer Chris Brown, Nairobi News can reveal.

Sources say that there was a standoff when Tanzania’s Alikiba declined to perform before Nigeria’s Wizkid.

“Kiba felt he is bigger in Kenya than Wizkid hence he could not understand why he was scheduled to perform before,” said our source.

In the end, Alikiba had his way, which saw him perform after Wizkid and just before Mr Brown

Source REVEALED: the Alikiba-Wizkid standoff that almost ruined Chris Brown’s Mombasa show - Nairobi News

Now I can connect the dots, why AliKiba is blaming Diamond Platnumz's manager Mr. Sallam as a scapegoat instead of the WizKids' management on malfunctioning of the mic. I think may be, I repeat may be Wizkid was not happy to be the first on stage to warm up things for the so-called ''big star'' the likes of AliKiba.

Hawajui wanaijeria huyu jamaa....anadhani muziki ni figisufigisu namna hiyo?!wanaijeria wanaushirikiano balaa..atashangaa anakataliwa Collabo mpaka alie

Wizkid ndiye alikuwa manoftheshow

Back
Top Bottom