Mob lynches three on witchcraft claims after Kilifi man dies hours before marriage

Miss Zomboko

JF-Expert Member
May 18, 2014
Watu watatu wameuawa kwa tuhuma za kumroga mtu aliyekufa siku ya Jumatatu.

Mashuhuda wamesema kuwa watu hao walimroga mwanaume aliyekuwa ni Dereva wa Bodaboda ambaye alikuwa akijiandaa masaa kadhaa kabla ya kufunga harusi.

======
Three people were killed by a mob in Dera, Kilifi, on claims they bewitched someone who died on Monday. Witnesses and villagers said a boda boda rider died hours before he was to go to his village for a traditional marriage ceremony.

A witness who sought anonymity said the rider collapsed and drowned while cleaning his motorcycle.

“He was a well-known motorcyclist who was to get married that evening. Moments after he died, news spread that seven witches had planned his death. That is why they raided the villages and killed them."

Kilifi police boss Alexander Makau confirmed the four deaths - that of the rider and three elderly people said to have been behind his death.

“It is true...we have lost four people in a span of two days. A young man drowned when he went to wash his motorcycle at Kashuru dam," he said on Tuesday.

"The boda boda operators claimed the elderly people had a hand in the death of their colleague. That is why they raided their homes and killed them this morning."

Police rescued other people before they were lynched and said they had taken control.

“The youths had enlisted seven people for elimination today but our quick response saved the situation. The people we rescued are at the police station,” said Makau.

He said officers from different agencies were dispatched to the area to search for the killers.

The victims were identified as Kahindi Silaumu (65), Pola Tete (58) and Kamali Dulo(60). The boda boda rider who died on Mondya was 22-year-old Khamis Kadondo.

But a resident claimed one of the victims confessed to bewitching the boda boda operator before she was hacked to death.

“Before her death, one of the victims said she was in the team of seven sorcerers. The angry operators then killed her in broad daylight,” said the witness.

Area MCA Khamis Kadondo sent a condolence message after the incident that shocked villagers.

Source: The Star Kenya

na bado. uchawi ndio chanzo cha umasikini kama kule Sumbawanga. ingekuwa vyema wakuwe deported mara hio hio lakini pengine wananchi walihofia watarudi usiku kwa ndege zao za ufagio

Kisii wachawi wanachomwa kuchomwa...yaani hawa watu wakiwa, mtu hawezi akaendelea kimaisha....mtu akifanikiwa kidogo anarogwa na kumalizwa...I fully support this lynching...

However, ukisoma taarifa kamili unapata kuelewa kuwa jamaa alifariki bwawani baada ya kuzama..hiki kinaweza kuwa ni kifo cha kawaida ambacho uchawi haukuhusika...dams are dangerous!

Haiya haiya illiterate brats can they provide a proof that the groom died of ulozi from three linched?

Crazy ass niccas hanging around jf bragging about economy and yet you are entangled with beliefs about witchcraft!!!!!

I don't even remember the last time I heard someone was killed over witchcraft's accusations in Tanzania.

Muuhfuckas

Kisii wachawi wanachomwa kuchomwa...yaani hawa watu wakiwa, mtu hawezi akaendelea kimaisha....mtu akifanikiwa kidogo anarogwa na kumalizwa...I fully support this lynching...

However, ukisoma taarifa kamili unapata kuelewa kuwa jamaa alifariki bwawani baada ya kuzama..hiki kinaweza kuwa ni kifo cha kawaida ambacho uchawi haukuhusika...dams are dangerous!
There is no witchcraft. Those lynched were totally innocent of the alleged crimes.

Suppose they were really responsible of the man's death, via that remote control means, what happened to the due process procedures enshrined in our law?

It was a very normal case of sudden illness that led to that infortunate death by drowning.

Why would the 7 old men want to kill a mere 22year old bodaboda operator? A boy!

Crazy ass niccas hanging around jf bragging about economy and yet you are entangled with beliefs about witchcraft!!!!!

I don't even remember the last time I heard someone was killed over witchcraft's accusations in Tanzania.

Muuhfuckas
go to hell....LDC nigga...eti muufacas...jamaa ashakuwa Black american kumbe ni mtz pale Tandale anasukuma maisha:D:D:D

Muuhfuckas

There are no such cases of lynching in Tanzania since you have embraced witchcraft wholeheartedly. Butchering albinos all over, you're nothing but a shame to humanity.
I remember a certain Daily Mail UK article covered your bloody culture of butchering albinos, the comments that ensued thereafter, I felt so ashamed of being an African.

Muuhfuckas
Do you expect that?

That is part and parcel of Tanzanians and everyone has embraced it

There are no such cases of lynching in Tanzania since you have embraced witchcraft wholeheartedly. Butchering albinos all over, you're nothing but a shame to humanity.
I remember a certain Daily Mail UK article covered your bloody culture of butchering albinos, the comments that ensued thereafter, I felt so ashamed of being an African.

What about Mungiki terrorists from your tribe? Are they civilized?

What about Mungiki terrorists from your tribe? Are they civilized?

Sasa muone mwengine anchizishwa na kabila za Kenya.
Yoh, hata Marekani wanao KKK & it doesn't mean they're uncivilized. It's just intolerance eating them up.

Sasa muone mwengine anchizishwa na kabila za Kenya.
Yoh, hata Marekani wanao KKK & it doesn't mean they're uncivilized. It's just intolerance eating them up.

Kikuyu terrorist group sponsored by your president Uhuru.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom