Mnaoondoka CCM na kutupa maneno jifunzeni toka kwa Rais Joao wa Angola

While I do agree with your narrative that there is a big problem across political divide on perceptinon as well as understanding issues.

Consequently we find ourselves in this quandary and connundrum.
INSTITUTIONS must ge enhanced for posterity.
Otherwise all the efforts we clamour for would be naught.!

PERSONALITIES have no place in a modern world as far as DEMOCRACY is concerned.
HOWEVER having 90% of Tanzanians live in the villages we have a long to go in RECTIFYING some things. (NIELEWE tu.)
When hubris takes preeminence, then your guess is as good as mine!!!!
When your guess is as good as mine (because there is neither respect for the rule of law nor strong institutions) one cannot have "Tanzania ya Viwanda".

Viwanda need business, business need a healthy degree of predictability, predictability need the rule of law.

That's why I am watching this "mbio za sakafuni" with very high interest to see if we can upend the established rule and create a successful Frankestein state.

We have created a Frankenstein union already, who is to say we can't abracadabra our way through this huh?

When your guess is as good as mine (because there is neither respect for the rule of law nor strong institutions) one cannot have "Tanzania ya Viwanda".

Viwanda need business, business need a healthy degree of predictability, predictability need the rule of law.

That's why I am watching this "mbio za sakafuni" with very high interest to see if we can upend the established rule and create a successful Frankestein state.

We have created a Frankenstein union already, who is to say we can't abracadabra our way through this huh?
Tunaweza kusema hivi pia. Tuvumilie tu as things work out for the better.

Back
Top Bottom