Mlimbwende huyu atabiriwa kula vinono............

Rutashubanyuma

JF-Expert Member
Sep 24, 2010
A bride for mysterious Mr President, but can he cope?

BRIDE.jpg

By MWENDA wa MICHENI

Send Cancel

Posted Wednesday, December 8 2010 at 16:30

He finally came out with an appeal, but isn’t he one in a million? At 57, never married, Khama Ian Khama, the President of Botswana, is not your ordinary African man.

At a recent party meeting, the son of a former president finally announced he was ready to marry. He urged: "The best that you should do is to go all out and look for the woman that you prefer for me, as I hardly have time to hunt for a woman who will become my wife."

His guidelines: "I don't want one like this one (pointing at one of his women ministers). She may fail to pass through the door, breaking furniture with her heavy weight and even break the vehicles' shock absorbers."

It was an assignment that some women took very seriously, especially coming at a time when debates around the leader's marital status have intensified, after he seemed to side with some gays.

And the whole country is proposing names. Angelinah Sengalo, the party’s women’s wing chairman has proposed the 18-year-old beauty queen Emma Wareus.

The naughty card

The model was recently awarded the crown of "First Princess" as runner- up in this year's Miss World Contest in China.

Anyone who recalls the naughty card that Nothando Dube played on King Mswati of Swaziland knows this could be the wrong move for Khama. But the women have their reasons and will do anything to fix the match.

Huyu mzee bado hajapata huyo wife anayemtafuta tu, mwambieni aje bongo within hours tu shida yake itaisha

si watafute mzee mwenzie...:redfaces::redfaces::redfaces:yaani mtu yuko 57 na katoto ka miaka 18 ni haki kweli....:redfaces::redfaces:

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom