Mke wangu ni mzuri kupitiliza, wazazi walikua na wasiwasi naweza kusalitiwa. Akiwa mbali nakosa amani

Miaka kadhaa nyuma when i introduced my wife to my father, I desperately hoped he’d get on. Mshua akanitoa pembeni akaniuliza are you sure she’s faithful to you?

My father simply couldn’t accept that someone as good looking as R(my wife)’ wouldn’t be cheating on me at every opportunity, a wave of insecurity flooded over me. My wife is the living embodiment of tall, chocolate and very beautiful

I know i sound smug, but bear with me. Because having a very beautiful wife isn’t all it is cracked up to be.

I’ve never had a problem attracting women, but I’m not conventionally handsome and certainly not leading husband material. If I were to award myself marks out of ten, I’d be six and My R would be a ten(100%). In other words, she’s out of my league

But she doesn’t seem to care. More important to us is the silly sense of humour we share that can have us both in fits forever.

She constantly tells me i’m good and says all her friends and family think so, too. And most of the time, it is. I know, without a doubt, that my wife loves me.

Although all of my previous partners have been attractive in my eyes, until R I’d never had a partner universally considered very beautiful. Everyone has commented on her good looks na kuna jamaa yangu wa karibu aliwahi mtongoza. Sometimes this makes me feel like I’m the owner wa hii dunia

Ila pia sio kwamba nampenda because she’s very beautiful, although it doesn’t hurt. I love her because she’s funny, kind and thoughtful.

My wife is too beautiful than yours, vimba chukia ukweli ni huo.
Ooooza nikki wa 2

Mama zuri bado upo nae sio 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Acha showoff ndugu 🚶🚶🚶

Miaka kadhaa nyuma when i introduced my wife to my father, I desperately hoped he’d get on. Mshua akanitoa pembeni akaniuliza are you sure she’s faithful to you?

My father simply couldn’t accept that someone as good looking as R(my wife)’ wouldn’t be cheating on me at every opportunity, a wave of insecurity flooded over me. My wife is the living embodiment of tall, chocolate and very beautiful

I know i sound smug, but bear with me. Because having a very beautiful wife isn’t all it is cracked up to be.

I’ve never had a problem attracting women, but I’m not conventionally handsome and certainly not leading husband material. If I were to award myself marks out of ten, I’d be six and My R would be a ten(100%). In other words, she’s out of my league

But she doesn’t seem to care. More important to us is the silly sense of humour we share that can have us both in fits forever.

She constantly tells me i’m good and says all her friends and family think so, too. And most of the time, it is. I know, without a doubt, that my wife loves me.

Although all of my previous partners have been attractive in my eyes, until R I’d never had a partner universally considered very beautiful. Everyone has commented on her good looks na kuna jamaa yangu wa karibu aliwahi mtongoza. Sometimes this makes me feel like I’m the owner wa hii dunia

Ila pia sio kwamba nampenda because she’s very beautiful, although it doesn’t hurt. I love her because she’s funny, kind and thoughtful.

My wife is too beautiful than yours, vimba chukia ukweli ni huo.
Bila picha huu ni uchochezi

Back
Top Bottom