Mke wa Waziri, Mrs Robinson,alipata kijana wa kumliwaza!!!

Lole Gwakisa

JF-Expert Member
Nov 5, 2008
January 8, 2010

Mrs Robinson and the 'lover aged 19'

David Sharrock, Ireland Correspondent

robinson_kirk_669419a.jpg

(Peter Morrison/AP)
The political crisis surrounding Northern Ireland's First Minister deepened last night when it was claimed that the man with whom his 60-year-old wife had an extra-marital affair was 19.
Peter Robinson, the leader of the Democratic Unionist Party (DUP), was trying to show that it was business as usual yesterday as he returned to work after revealing on Wednesday that his wife, Iris, the MP and MLA for Strangford, had tried to kill herself after admitting the affair to him last March.
Instead, their decision to go public only fuelled the rumour mill before the broadcast last night of a BBC Northern Ireland documentary, which alleged financial impropriety on the part of Mrs Robinson. It named Kirk McCambley, now 21 and the proprietor of a café in South Belfast, as Mrs Robinson's lover.
The programme alleged that Mrs Robinson set up her teenage lover in a business, raising £50,0000 for him from donations from two property developers. The lease for The Lock Keeper's Inn was granted to Mr McCambley by Castlereagh Borough Council. Mrs Robinson was at the council meeting in her capacity as alderman when the lease was approved.

Wazee wenzagu, msisahau huduma MUHIMU NYUMBANI, mama huyu alijuchukulia sheria mkononi!!

N. Ireland leader to 'take break' following wife's affair

By Peter Wilkinson, CNN
January 11, 2010 2:54 p.m. EST

t1larg.robinsons.afp.gi.jpg

Northern Ireland's First Minister Peter Robinson is fighting for his political future following his wife's affair.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • Northern Ireland First Minister Peter Robinson steps down for six weeks
  • Wife admits having affair with 19-year-old, securing $80,000 to help him set up cafe
  • Wife receiving psychiatric treatment; Robinson "to devote time to family matters"
  • Robinson denies knowledge of wife's dealings; vows to clear his name of impropriety allegations