Mkapa, Mwinyi, Malecela waenguliwa rasmi NEC

lengo ilikuwa kumuondoa karume
ambae ndo mpambe wa el

Mkuu, hapo CCM wamechemsha to the maximum. Watafanikiwa kumwondoa Lowasa, lakini je watafanikiwa kukiokoa chama bila ushauri wa wazee? Historia inafundisha kwamba wazee ni hazina, hata waliomuua Aristotal ( spell please), walikuja juta baadaye, na ndo tunaiona Greece ikiyumba huko Ulaya utafikiri si nchi ya dunia ya kwanza!
Biblia inasema hivyohivyo, Yeroboam alisambaratisha umoja wa Israel, kwa kuendekeza uswahiba na kudhani angeweza kutawala nchi kwa kuzungukwa na Ma yes man aliokua nao kirika na kitabia . CCM is heading to the same bad end: walianza kuwabagua Wanazuoni wa Nyerere Foundation, sasa wanawabagua watu walioongoza nchi kwa miaka 20 kabla yao na kudhani watafika wanakotaka. Inasikitisha sana. Soma maneno haya ya biblia hapa chini:

Israel separates from Judah – 2 Chronicles 10:1-19
v1 Rehoboam went to Shechem, where all the *Israelites had gone to make him king. v2 Nebat’s son Jeroboam was in Egypt. He had gone there to escape from King Solomon. When he heard about Rehoboam, he returned from Egypt. v3 The *Israelites sent for him. Then, with Jeroboam, they came and they spoke to Rehoboam. v4 They said, ‘Your father forced us to work very hard. Reduce the hard work and the hard labour that your father made us do. Then we will serve you.’v5 Rehoboam answered, ‘Come back to me after three days.’ So, the people went away.v6 Then King Rehoboam asked for advice from the older men. These men had advised Solomon when he was alive. He said, ‘Tell me how to answer the people.’v7 They replied, ‘Be kind to these people. Please them and give to them a favourable answer. Then they will always be your servants.’v8 But Rehoboam did not act on the advice of the older men. Instead, he asked the young men who had grown up with him. These were the men who advised him. v9 He asked them, ‘What is your advice? How should we answer these people? They said to me, “Your father made us work very hard. Reduce the hard work that he made us do.” ’v10 The young men who had grown up with him answered him. They replied, ‘Speak to the people. The people said, “Your father forced us to work very hard. Now make our work easier.” You should tell them, “My little finger is thicker than my father’s body. v11 He forced you to work hard but I will make your work even harder. My father hit you with whips. But I will hit you with whips that have sharp points.” ’v12 After three days, Jeroboam and all the people returned to Rehoboam. The king had said, ‘Come back to me after three days.’ v13 The king answered them in a severe manner. He did not follow the advice of the older men. v14 But he followed the advice of the young men. He said to them, ‘My father forced you to work hard. But I will make you work even harder. My father hit you with whips. But I will hit you with whips that have sharp points.’ v15 So, the king did not listen to the people. God caused this to happen. So, the *LORD could do what he had promised to Nebat’s son Jeroboam. He spoke this promise by Ahijah, a *prophet from the town called Shiloh.v16 All the *Israelites saw that the king refused to listen to them. Then they said to the king, ‘We have no part in David. We have no part in Jesse’s son. People of *Israel, let us go to our own homes. Let David’s family rule their own people.’ So, all the *Israelites went home. v17 But still Rehoboam ruled over the *Israelites who lived in the towns of Judah.v18 Hadoram was the officer who forced the people to do hard labour. Rehoboam sent him to the *Israelites. But they threw stones at him until he died. King Rehoboam ran to his *chariot and he escaped to Jerusalem.v19 Since then *Israel has refused to obey kings in the family of David.

Nyumbu nakupongeza kwa kutoa mafundisho sahihi, asomaye na aelewe!!!!!!

JK anahangaika tu...Atakwiba kura tena 2015 lakini ajue nchi ndo itapoaranganyika vibaya sana ..hakuna rangi ataacha kuona 2015 amuulize gadafi walimsokomeza nini maeneo...

kazi iiipo yani juu chini hadi jamaa kaenguliwa lakini ni kwasababu za msingi japo zimepikwa.

Wameondolewa kwa muda tu. Watarudishwa baada ya uchaguzi 2015. Hizo ni mbinu za JK kujiwekea mazingira ya kumuweka Rais anayemtaka.

Tiktak za CCM hizo,kuna watu watanufaika kwa muda na maamuzi haya! Nakumbuka moja ya sababu eti hawataki kuwachosha kutokana na vikao wakati mwingine vinarefushwa na kumalizika usiku sana. Ningetarajia muhusika mwenyewe apime kama bado ana uwezo wa mikikimikiki ya siasa ama astaafu. Sasa kwanini mtu wa pembeni awe na huruma kuliko muhusika mwenyewe?!

It seems mkulu anataka kuendelea na uongozi kwa awamu nyingine kwa excuse kuwa katiba ni mpya na terms mpya zinaanza kuhesabiwa kuanzia 2015, na hao wazee wangeweza kuwa tatizo katika kumpitisha kwa mara nyingine

Back
Top Bottom