Mjadala wa Biden na Ryan unaoendelea nani anaonyesha matumaini?

usa hakuna siasa ni ujinga ujinga tu. huwezi amini hao waongo waongo republican wakapita kwa sababu raia wengi wa usa ni ndondocha, eti mtu andanganya bado yanampigia kura. na safari hii watakoma wakiwapa republican lazima wanunuliwe na china.

usa hakuna siasa ni ujinga ujinga tu. huwezi amini hao waongo waongo republican wakapita kwa sababu raia wengi wa usa ni ndondocha, eti mtu andanganya bado yanampigia kura. na safari hii watakoma wakiwapa republican lazima wanunuliwe na china.

We acha tu!

biden yuko smart sana...maswala yote ya uchumi, ajira, mambo ya nje na abortion amejibu vizuri sana na anajua kujieleza...bwana mdogo alikuwa anapewa lecture leo na ameipata ...kanywa maji ya kutosha...swali la abortion liliulizwa kwa mtego mkubwa na mzee biden kalijibu vizuri..ngoja niitafute asubuhi..

Pamoja na yote hata kama republicans wanabisha Obama alijitahidi kwani hali ya uchumi duniani ilishakuwa tete kabisa.

Wampe awamu ya pili ila kwetu hapa...CCM adios!

MS. RADDATZ: OK. We now turn to the candidates for their closing statements. Thank you, gentlemen. And that coin toss, again, has Vice President Biden starting with a closing statement.
VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN: Well, let -- let -- let me say at the outset that I want to thank you, Martha, for doing this, and Centre College. The fact is that we're in a situation where we inherited a god-awful circumstance. People are in real trouble. We acted to move to bring relief to the people who need the most help now.
And -- and in the process, we -- in case you haven't noticed, we have strong disagreements. But I -- you probably detected my frustration with their attitude about the -- the American people. My friend says that 30 percent of the American people are takers. They -- Romney points out, 47 percent of the people won't take responsibility. He's talking about my mother and father. And he's talking about the places I grew up in, my neighbors in Scranton and Claymont.
He's talking about -- he's talking about the people that have built this country. All they're looking for, Martha -- all they're looking for is an even shot. When they've been given the shot, they've done it. They've done it. Whenever you level the playing field, they've been able to move.

And they want a little bit of peace of mind. And the president and I are not going to rest until that playing field is leveled, they in fact have a clear shot and they have peace of mind, until they can turn to their kid and say with a degree of confidence, honey, it's going to be OK. It's going to be OK. That's what this is all about.

MS. RADDATZ: Congressman Ryan.

REP. RYAN: I want to thank you as well, Martha, Danville, Kentucky, Centre College.
And I want to thank you, Joe. It's been an honor to engage in this critical debate.
We face a very big choice. What kind of country are we going to be? What kind of country are we going to give our kids? President Obama -- he had his chance. He made his choices. His economic agenda, more spending, more borrowing, higher taxes, a government takeover of health care -- it's not working. It's failed to create the jobs we need. Twenty-three million Americans are struggling for work today. Fifteen percent of Americans are in poverty.
This is not what a real recovery looks like. You deserve better. Mitt Romney and I want to earn your support. We're offering real reforms for a real recovery for every American. Mitt Romney, his experience, his ideas, his solutions, is uniquely qualified to get this job done. At a time when we have a jobs crisis in America, wouldn't it be nice to have a job creator in the White House?

The choice is clear: a stagnant economy that promotes more government dependency, or a dynamic, growing economy that promotes opportunity and jobs. Mitt Romney and I will not duck the tough issues.
We will take responsibility. And we will not try to replace our founding principles; we will reapply our founding principles. The choice is clear, and the choice rests with you, and we ask you for your vote. Thank you.
MS. RADDATZ: And thank you both again. Thank you very much.

VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN: Thank you.

MS. RADDATZ: This concludes the vice presidential debate. Please tune in next Tuesday for the second presidential debate at Hofstra University in New York.

I'm Martha Raddatz of ABC News. I do hope all of you go to the polls. Have a good evening. (Applause.)
END

Aisee Zidane(Biden) anapokutana na Haruna Moshi Boban(Ryan) aise......

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom