MixTule: Mixture of Vegetables as a Potential Prophylaxis, Cure and Remedy for COVID-19

Mlenge

R I P
Oct 31, 2006
There is a sharp contrast between how African nations and the rest of the World utilized traditional medicine in the fight against COVID-19 pandemic outbreak. In Africa, the African traditional medicine was hardly given a chance to fight the epidemic. In Asia, traditional medicine was central to the pandemic response.

This writeup proposes the following foods to be blended raw as a mixture of vegetable juice, named MixTule™ . Local Swahili, scientific and English names are mentioned, and the motivations for choosing the vegetables are provided. MixTule™ may provide useful information for some.

Kindly see the attached PDF file.

DISCLAIMER:
Depending on availability, these vegetables are what I use at home, for my own assumed protection during the COVID-19 pandemic. The mixture has not been endorsed, authorized or permitted by any authority for safety, purpose, nutrition, medicinal benefits or for anything. Anyone making a mixture of all or part of MixTule™, does so at their own risk. Any nutritional or medicinal benefit mentioned or implied, is for academic purposes -- that is, you should not take them as proven. I am not a certified nutritionist and make no claims to the contrary. I am not a doctor or a dietician. The information I provide is based on my personal experience, studies and imagination, and do not take the place of professional medical advice. Any recommendations I may make about nutrition and supplements, or information provided to you in this writeup should be discussed between you and your doctor because it involves risks. Each individual's dietary needs and restrictions are unique to the individual. You are ultimately responsible for all decisions pertaining to your health.

Attachments

• MixTule.pdf
    189.2 KB · Views: 6
I guess this is Plan B, which Mama Tibaijuka was talking about in the Parliament.
Mchunga is the Potential COVID19 cure (Mlenge, 2020).
===
Tutarajie bei ya Mchunga kupanda huko sokoni.
~~~~~~
Asante sana Mkuu kwa kutumia maarifa yako kuandika andiko hili. I prayed for this. Kwamba Tanzania tupate maarifa ya kushinda magonjwa yote ukiwemo ugonjwa huu wa Corona na kisha tutumie maarifa hayo kuliponya taifa letu, Africa, na ulimwengu. I feel Mungu kajibu Maombi yangu.

I guess this is Plan B, which Mama Tibaijuka was talking about in the Parliament.

===

~~~~~~

Asante sana Mkuu kwa kutumia maarifa yako kuandika andiko hili. I prayed for this. Kwamba Tanzania tupate maarifa ya kushinda magonjwa yote ukiwemo ugonjwa huu wa Corona na kisha tutumie maarifa hayo kuliponya taifa letu, Africa, na ulimwengu. I feel Mungu kajibu Maombi yangu.

Thank you for TUJITEGEMEE for kind words.

Mchunga tangu hapo umeadimika soko la jirani na niliko. Wanasema mvua, n.k., Huko mliko uko, regardless of bei?

===
~~~~~~

TUJITEGEMEE ,

May be we are on to something. According to a publication by Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB) , authored by Li et al (2020), the following is suggested to the public:

"the general public may drink or eat bitter substances, such as coffee, tea, or bitter vegetables, to reduce the risk of infection."

Li, Xiangqi, Chaobao Zhang, Lianyong Liu, and Mingjun Gu. 2020. “Existing Bitter Medicines for Fighting 2019-NCoV-Associated Infectious Diseases.” The FASEB Journal n/a (n/a). https://doi.org/10.1096/fj.202000502..

Do we know any vegetable bitterer than mchunga?

Back
Top Bottom