Mini Laptops for Sale!! Cheap

CompDealer

May 1, 2009
I have Mini Laptops Available from USA, If you or your friends interested let me know. Limited Stock

Dell Inspiron Mini 10
Intel Atom 1.6GHZ
1GB RAM
160GB Hard Drive
10.1 '' WideScreen
WIFI
Webcam
12 months Warranty
For 595,000 au $440
Dell-Mini-10-Purple.jpeg
Compaq Mini 110
Intel Atom 1.6GHZ
1GB RAM
160GB Hard Drive
10.1 '' WideScreen
WIFI
Webcam
90 Days Warranty
For 545,000 au $395
compaq-mini-110-1.jpg
Acer Aspire One D250
Intel Atom 1.6GHZ
1GB RAM
160GB Hard Drive
10.1 '' WideScreen
WIFI
Webcam
90 Days Warranty
For 545,000 au $395
acer_aspire_one_aod250_ruby_red.jpg
For more information call or sms
Kulthum 0755360770
Mohd 0713786555

I have Mini Laptops Available from USA, If you or your friends interested let me know.

Dell Inspiron Mini 10
Intel Atom 1.6GHZ
1GB RAM
160GB Hard Drive
10.1 '' WideScreen
WIFI
Webcam
12 months Warranty
For 595,000 au $440

Compaq Mini 110
Intel Atom 1.6GHZ
1GB RAM
160GB Hard Drive
10.1 '' WideScreen
WIFI
Webcam
90 Days Warranty
For 545,000 au $395

Acer Aspire One D250
Intel Atom 1.6GHZ
1GB RAM
160GB Hard Drive
10.1 '' WideScreen
WIFI
Webcam
90 Days Warranty
For 545,000 au $395

For more information call or sms
Kulthum 0755360770

B4 to buy this product i want to know this brand new or used but this price shown us is too much expensive to compare the motherland remind for this product i have USD 399 if Genuine i give you any time. tell us through Peoples Forums. JF. we are waiting to respond this

B4 to buy this product i want to know this brand new or used but this price shown us is too much expensive to compare the motherland remind for this product i have USD 399 if Genuine i give you any time. tell us through Peoples Forums. JF. we are waiting to respond this

These Netbooks are not used, It's fully Refurbished with Retail Box Packing from the manufacturer . And are totally Genuine. I can guarantee it.You can cross check the serial numbers with Dell Customer Service. I hope this information helps.

What is Motherland remind?

These Netbooks are not used, It's fully Refurbished with Retail Box Packing from the manufacturer . And are totally Genuine. I can guarantee it.You can cross check the serial numbers with Dell Customer Service. I hope this information helps.

What is Motherland remind?

Motherland is a country for originate for birth or living. example you. your motherland is Tanzania.
I want to know more , Did you install window 7? and you agree this price I offer you USD 350. confirm??

Motherland is a country for originate for birth or living. example you. your motherland is Tanzania.
I want to know more , Did you install window 7? and you agree this price I offer you USD 350. confirm??

I think understand that man told you. Ok in my side I give you 380 usd.Iknow that you understand please answer above Urenga's Answer then accept my opinion

Thanks for your opinions broz. For Dell mini the best i can do is $410 or Tsh 550,000 and Acer or Compaq for $ 380 or Tsh 510,000. :cool:

The Netbook comes with genuine 'Windows XP SP3' Preinstalled. but its possible to install any operating system.

My Shop is in Dar. If you want direction pls do call. 0755360770

I knew what is motherland, but did not understand what he was trying to say.

Thanks for your opinions broz. For Dell mini the best i can do is $410 or Tsh 550,000 and Acer or Compaq for $ 380 or Tsh 510,000. :cool:

The Netbook comes with genuine 'Windows XP SP3' Preinstalled. but its possible to install any operating system.

My Shop is in Dar. If you want direction pls do call. 0755360770

I knew what is motherland, but did not understand what he was trying to say.
I called you yday n you said you cant talk at that moment, i understood and sent you a msg that you call n we talk about the laptops,and you never cared. You cant do busines like that friend, some of us are serious. just to confirm that i was looking for a laptop, serach for the thread i started asking anyone who sells them. i am serious and have cash at hand, but unfortunately you are not.

I called you yday n you said you cant talk at that moment, i understood and sent you a msg that you call n we talk about the laptops,and you never cared. You cant do busines like that friend, some of us are serious. just to confirm that i was looking for a laptop, serach for the thread i started asking anyone who sells them. i am serious and have cash at hand, but unfortunately you are not.

Carmel, hii ndiyo swahili at its best!!! kuna watu wanadhani biashara ni kuchapa email halafu basi... i bet huyu jamaa ni tapeli alikuwa anatest market ndio aagize

na mie ntajaribu

hii ndo bongo bana.
Pole naona una hasira sana na huyu jamaa.

Carmel, hii ndiyo swahili at its best!!! kuna watu wanadhani biashara ni kuchapa email halafu basi... i bet huyu jamaa ni tapeli alikuwa anatest market ndio aagize

na mie ntajaribu
mi nakwambia we have a very long way to go. kwa mtaji huu tutakuwa tunalia tu na umaskini, maana wajasiriamali wenyewe hata hawako pro active. we need to change kama tunataka kwenda na pace ya dunia hii.

Kulthum, nahitaji hiyo laptop moja tu. Nakupigia simu yako iko busy muda wote, au ndiyo biashara imechanganya? Nitajaribu tena baada ya lunch time, muda huu niko hapa maeneo ya Kamata natokea airport. Please be serious kama kweli wewe ni mjasiriamali.

Kulthum, nahitaji hiyo laptop moja tu. Nakupigia simu yako iko busy muda wote, au ndiyo biashara imechanganya? Nitajaribu tena baada ya lunch time, muda huu niko hapa maeneo ya Kamata natokea airport. Please be serious kama kweli wewe ni mjasiriamali.
huku kutajana majian huku haya tu.

huku kutajana majian huku haya tu.

Mbona mtangaza biashara kesha taja jina hilo (Kulthum) tayari, au wewe huoni vizuri ndugu? Ebu chukua miwani usome tangazo la muuzaji hadi mwisho pale anapotoa namba ya simu. Usipende kukurupuka, please!!