Microsoft did it again!at last..,Windows Mobile phone 7 Series

Kimweri

JF-Expert Member
Apr 16, 2008
Two decades ago,IBM,APPLE,MICROSOFT were at the center of the PC world,All those mega-companies believed in their models and we all know how it turned out.

Apple believed in the beautiful,closed and user oriented side of things and they created the OSX+MACS,IBM believed on the Servers and enterprise solutions they had their Thinkpads+IBM servers and systems,Microsoft believed on the Consumers,give them a blank paper and they would write their way..,we had windows OS.with microsoft carefully escaping the burden of making hardwares something IBM and APPLE fell into.

20 years later,IBM is a super powerful company with a very strong presence in the enterprise systems,APPLE is the status bar for aesthetics and design as well as a benchmark for a closed system.

MICROSOFT is their big brother,super innovative,extra big and very powerfull,it all came down to 20 years ago.

it's almost a coincidence that 20 years later 2 of the 3 companies are facing the same situation,with the 3rd one taking the helms of IBM,that company is GOOGLE making a 21st century trio of MICROSOFT,GOOGLE and APPLE in the mobile arena.

I have to say APPLE did not change much,they ave the cutest kid on the block,GOOGLE is trying extra hard with Android,BUT what Microsoft Delivered Today is going to take 2-3 years of very serious research and rewriting of a lot of lines of codes to be able to compete with!

Working in a partner company with Microsoft,i always wondered why would a company like microsoft fail to deliver a better smartphone..,now i have the answer,they started all over again.

Windows mobile phone 7 series is the future..,unless APPLE opens up OSX,and get a 50% market share in OS market,unless google learns how to make an OS,then MICROSOFT is again a winner here..,

what we are looking at is the same PC scene..,where by all smart Phones(90%) will have the same OS but different vendor,and people will only be shopping for specs and devices.Apple iPhone will become the MAC OSX of our time,Android will be that geeky LINUX with so much potential but lacking the swag.while this windows mobile 7Series will be to smartphones what windows is to PC

check the link before to learn about the new OS windows mobile 7series
http://www.studiosevent.com/newscen...&height=360&color=FF5500&width=400&height=224

Yeah, watched the Webcast live, looks great. its gonna be a Great X-Mas!

Pure sex!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdDAeyy1H0A[/ame]

Another bad copy of the iPhone OS!

¬K

then you have no idea how OS works..,those tow OS's are like day and night!for some of us owning an iphone and always looking for more and more copy cats coming to the market,i should say this is a completely new OS.imagine even C++ developers are going to have to re-learn how to work on this OS,even the super dirty with codes XDA developers are going into a deep incubation period of 9 months!

i have to strongly disagree..,this is a completely new platform!even for Microsoft expert coders.

then you have no idea how OS works..,those tow OS's are like day and night!for some of us owning an iphone and always looking for more and more copy cats coming to the market,i should say this is a completely new OS.imagine even C++ developers are going to have to re-learn how to work on this OS,even the super dirty with codes XDA developers are going into a deep incubation period of 9 months!

i have to strongly disagree..,this is a completely new platform!even for Microsoft expert coders.

The average consumer don't care about implementation and behind the scene platform of the OS. All he cares about is the interface and the ease of use. I agree this has been implemented on a different platform but the high level concept has Apple's fingerprints all over it.
Micro$oft did it again this time just like what it did in the 90s to copy the UI of the then much superior Mac OS.

¬K