Jinsi ya kufuta na kuondoa Michirizi (Stretch Mark) kwenye ngozi

hahaa usinichekeshe na wewe afu unakuta tena sruali yenyewe ni njiwa na muhusika akitembea shurti ajibidishe kuibanduabandua maana inamng'ang'ania......ahhhhhh i hate that!!![/QUOTE]

Bht tupo pamoja, jamani hivi kweli hakuna mafundi wa kuwapatia watu hawa? sikuwa najua kama ni maumbile, nilifikiri hawatafuti size zao. Mi nikikutana na mtu wa hivi huwanaona aibu kumuangalia...yaani zinafedhehesha kwa kweli

Annina

Mi huwa nachanganyikiwa kabisa ninapomuona mwanamke au msichana ana ile mistari/michirizi kwenye miguu yake.Kuanzia sehemu za mapajani kwa nyuma ya miguu kwa kweli sijui nisemeje lakini ukweli ndio huo...........!!

Hatari sana weye, yaani unavutiwa na "Gonjwa???" hiyo michirizi unayoipenda mzee, ni sawa na kutuambia weye wapenda pia mwanamke anayeugua ugonjwa wa "michirizi" kwenye ngozi (stretch marks). Ni sawa pia kusema unaweza kuvutiwa na mwanamke mweye kifaduro, kwasha koo, kisonono nk.

Soma hii Hapa:
halle-berry-2.jpg

"Here's a nice reminder that all female celebrities are not perfect, including Halle Berry. You can clearly see the stretch marks on her lower back fat, an extreme eyesore. Halle needs to either cut down on the cheesecake, or start hitting that gym more often. Stretch mark cream might help too!"http://www.ninjadude.com/index.php/halle-berrys-stretch-marks

Women and men can get stretch marks on several areas of their bodies. Stretch marks are most common during puberty and pregnancy вЂ" times when the body undergoes rapid changes and that’s why many women get them during pregnancy. They can appear anywhere on the body вЂ" where the skin has been stretched over a short period of time. The most common parts are вЂ" hips, buttocks, thighs, arms, breast and abdomen. Pregnant women start to develop stretch marks on the abdomen during the second half of pregnancy as the skin stretches to accommodate the growing baby.
Stretch marks can affect everyone but some people are more susceptible to forming stretch marks than others. Some people have weaker collagen than others so they are more likely to get stretch marks. Even the athletes who exercise regularly can get stretch marks and even if you are slim and eat healthy food can get them.

Useful Beauty Tips:
  • Massage and exfoliate your skin regularly to increase blood circulation.
  • Always keep your skin hydrated and moisturized.
  • Eating healthy is essential in order to prevent formation of stretch marks.
  • Avoid yo-yo dieting
  • If you have to lose weight lose it slowly.
  • Apply products designed for stretch marks everyday into the abdomen during pregnancy.
  • Drink plenty of water -water keeps your skin hydrated and healthy looking and less likely to develop stretch marks.
  • Eat foods high in vitamins D, A, C
  • Eat zinc-rich food /nuts, fish/
  • Avoid sudden weight gain
  • It can take up to a year for a stretch mark to face from red to white
  • Keep your weight under control
  • If your mother or sister got stretch marks during pregnancy you are more likely to get them too
  • Stretch marks pose absolutely no health risk and don’t compromise the body’s ability to function healthy.
  • Stretch marks usually become less visible as they heal in time, but they will never disappear completely.
  • African-American women are less likely to get stretch marks.
  • Dry skin is more prone to stretch marks due to loss of elasticity
  • Creams containing vitamin E and Cocoa Butter work best for preventing stretch marks
  • Regular exercise is essential to prevent stretch marks as it keep skin taut.
  • To camouflage stretch marks use a self-tanner or apply a little bit of a foundation.
  • Use products with AHAs and Retin A because they slough off dead skin cells and help fade redness in a stretch mark.

Na hii hapa:
Permanent Stretch Mark Removal With Trilastin-SR Stretch Mark Cream.
How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks On A Black Girl

Good morning or what ever it happens to be in your corner of the world. Don't worry too much, I'm not going philosophical on you, I was just thinking corners of the world because the title of this article is "get rid of stretch marks on a black girl."
As you all probably know by now, once a week my wife and daughter have a get together in our lounge which they call "exercise during pregnancy group" well they do talk about exercise and tongues must become extremely stretched, as they talk about their pregnancy, how to prevent stretch marks, baby clothes, nutrition and stretch mark removal. I guess you get the idea, bottomless teapot and because of their condition, endless trips to the toilet.
Today is going to be slightly different an expert has agreed to join them to talk about stretch mark removal and look at ethnicity, black skin and a stretch mark cream. This part of the meeting will only last for an hour so I shall join in for this portion only and see what I can learn and then escape to my greenhouse.
The skin on a black girl is darker because she has more melanin in her skin. This pigment protects against sunlight, which in turn slows down the aging process. Consequently this keeps black skinned women looking younger than their white counterparts. And there is a good idea for my article tomorrow. How do teenagers get rid of stretch marks? Let's go back to today's topic, hyper-pigmentation or darkening or the skin is a problem as their skin scars and stretch marks form so easily.
She generally will have excessive natural oils in the face but a dry ashy skin on the body. African American skin is inclined to lose elasticity more easily which results in loose skin and stretch marks. The black girl or woman often finds plucking or shaving, which can result in the formation of dark spots, easily irritates her skin.
Black skin needs heavy oil like shea butter to penetrate deep into the skin so that it is well hydrated though not overly oily. This is also a good product to use during pregnancy. A sunscreen should be used daily to prevent uneven pigmentation. Interestingly enough shea butter contains large quantities of Cinnamic acid, which is a natural sunscreen. Creams containing Retin- A or Tretinoin are suggested for dealing with hyper-pigmentation.
One of the best creams available to get rid of stretch marks on a black girl is Trilastin SR, as this has been proven to work on all skin types and comes with a solid guarantee and is available world wide. It is a bit expensive but I don't mind paying an extra buck for stuff that works.http://www.howtogetridofstretchmark...-get-rid-of-stretch-marks-on-a-black-girl.php

Au ulikuwa ulikua una maamisha michirizi kama hii???.

michele_2.jpg
contracted_muscles1192582509.jpg

hee hivi kumbe hata 'HEs' nao huwa wanakuwa nayo yale mamichirizi, katika pekua pekua yangu yoote hadi umri huu wa miaka 45 sijawahi kukutana na 'he' mwenye michirizi! kumbe bado sijawamaliza niendelee na utafiti wangu!! thanks for the info

Hahaha! Leo ngoja niwahi kuchomoka ofisini! Kumbe nimeingia kwenye kitchen party bila kujijua!

X-pin hujatulia kabisa, yaani umenichekesha sana! :)

ngoshwe,
Yaani wewe wala usipate shida ndugu yangu mimi mazee hizo strechi marks hata sidhani kama kuna mtu humu ataweza kunibadirisha uelekeo. Jamani sijui kama raha ninayopata mimi nyie mnaijua. Ehh! ngoja ninyamaze lakini wale wanaojua matumizi ya hizo sijui ndio zebra crossing watakuwa wanaelewa naongelea nini hapa. Kwani mbona kuna watu wanapenda kuvuta sigara na wanajua wazi kuwa inaleta maradhi na ni upotevu wa pesa?? Niacheni jamani najua wengine mnayapenda basi tu mnaponda!!!

oh masaki za siku tele kaka, mie huwa navutiwa na wanaume warefu, wasio na kitambi, wasio na madevu, weusi au maji ya kunde, wasio kunywa mipombe ovyo, anayejua kutake trouble ya kunisikiliza na kunielewa kabla haja jump kwenye conclusion etc. etc, hope umeget picture of what i really want

Mh, wewe! Unaniongelea mimi nini?

oh masaki za siku tele kaka, mie huwa navutiwa na wanaume warefu, wasio na kitambi, wasio na madevu, weusi au maji ya kunde, wasio kunywa mipombe ovyo, anayejua kutake trouble ya kunisikiliza na kunielewa kabla haja jump kwenye conclusion etc. etc, hope umeget picture of what i really want
utamjuaje? au ndio mambo ya kutest?

umenikumbusha jamaa yangu mmoja tulikuwanaye hapa univasite.
yeye alizoea kunambia kuwa huwaanachanganyikiwa kabisa akiona kachupi ka-mdada kanatokeza kwa kiuno hasahasa kanapokuwa keupe basi yeye mambo huku chini yanakuwa kama vile anataka kupandisha bendera

Mimi hapa,niPM!

Wana JF,

Mwenzenu huwa nasisimka nikiona michirizi ya miguuni mwa kina mama, hasa mguu unapokuwa ni wa bia na mwororo (smooth). Mie nikiona hivyo, nywele hunisisimuka, na huba humwangukia mwenye miguu ya aina hiyo.

Hakika nia maajabu ya Mungu. Kuna siri gani katika michirizi hiyo? Mimi ni tofauti na wanaume wengine? Naomba wanasaikolojia mnisaidie.

Wana JF,

Mwenzenu huwa nasisimka nikiona michirizi ya miguuni mwa kina mama, hasa mguu unapokuwa ni wa bia na mwororo (smooth). Mie nikiona hivyo, nywele hunisisimuka, na huba humwangukia mwenye miguu ya aina hiyo.

Hakika nia maajabu ya Mungu. Kuna siri gani katika michirizi hiyo? Mimi ni tofauti na wanaume wengine? Naomba wanasaikolojia mnisaidie.

Kabisa. Mie sina ufagio.

Mimi hiyo michirizi naionaga kwa wanawake wanene (turbo) wale wanao-abuse au kufakamia misosi na bia za ofa *pun very much intended*

Hiyo michirizi inasababishwa na ngozi kutanuka shauri ya unene.Ni stretch marks..no magic or anything. Wakati wengine inawakera kumbe kuna wengine inawafurahisha! Kweli binadamu kiumbe wa ajabu sana.Wanawake wanajitahidi kutafuta tiba kuiondoa kumbe kuna wenye kuitamani!

Kwa kweli tunatofutiana, mimi ngozi ya demu yenye michirizi sipendi hasa akiwa mnene mweupe michirizi hadi kwenye kwapa/mikono, kwa mimi no no no no.

Huwa inaitwa kwa lugha nzuri michirizi ya utamu, wengi tunaipenda ila hatutaki kusema ukweli ila isizidi sana inakuwa kero zaidi kuliko raha

Back
Top Bottom