Michael Jackson Wanted To Work With Lady Gaga

Herbalist Dr MziziMkavu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 3, 2009
Michael Jackson Wanted To Work With Lady Gaga

Posted Wed Jan 6, 2010 4:48pm PST by Billy Johnson, Jr. in Hip-Hop Media Training
Michael Jackson loved working with other artists. He and Lionel Richie wrote and performed "We Are The World," the song that brought together dozens of artists and raised millions to fight famine in Africa.
Throughout his career, Jackson worked on separate projects with the likes of Paul McCartney, Diana Ross, and Stevie Wonder.
But there is one artist he never had a chance to work with-Lady Gaga.
Jackson wanted to invite the "Paparazzi" singer to join him on stage during his "This Is It" tour, his former choreographer Travis Payne told RafflesEntertainment.
When Payne asked Jackson if he wanted to feature other artists in the show, the late King Of Pop loved the idea.
"Sure, they can all come as long as their schedules [permit]," Payne recalled Jackson saying.
Payne suggested Janet, Whitney Houston, Diana Ross, Mariah Carey, Missy Elliott, Usher, Justin Timberlake, Celine Dion, Sting, Seal, Bono, and Tina Turner.
Jackson was pleased with the list. But when Payne asked if there was anyone else he wanted to work with, Jackson named the 2009 breakthrough artist.
"[Michael] literally told me, 'You got to get into her,'" Payne said. "'She's good.'"
Jackson's admiration for Lady Gaga got Payne interested. "I started listening to her music more and going onto YouTube and looking at her performances, and I was like, 'You're right.'"
Ironically, in November, Payne received a call from Lady Gaga.
He initially thought getting the call was strange, but thought of his conversation with Jackson.
"I told her the story," Payne said. "Of course she got moved by it."
Payne ended up directing and choreographing Lady Gaga's performance on the American Music Awards, as well as her sets on "Ellen," "The Jay Leno Show," and "X-Factor."
Follow Me On Twitter.
Follow Yahoo! Music On Twitter.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hi...ichael-jackson-wanted-to-work-with-lady-gaga/

I need to get into her music, I feel left behind....that goes for Gucci Mane too!