Michael Jackson aoa MNYARWANDA

Game Theory

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Jamaa kaamua kuoa baharia wake....safi sana

Michael Jackson marries
September 28 2007 -
by BANG Showbiz

Michael Jackson has allegedly married his children's nanny.

The 'Thriller' singer and 40-year-old Grace Rwaramba married in Las Vegas earlier this year, according to real estate documents.

One insider told The National Enquirer magazine: "Grace is one of his dearest friends. She is one of the few people who stood by his side through all of his problems - including the child molestation trial in 2005."

Jackson has been married twice before.

He wed Elvis Presley's daughter Lisa Marie Presley in 1994, but the pair divorced less than two years later.

In 1996, Jackson married his dermatologist's nurse Debbie Rowe, who is mother to his ten-year-old son Prince Michael Jackson II and nine-year-old daughter Paris, but the pair divorced in 1999.

The star also has another son - five-year-old Prince Michael Jackson III nicknamed 'Blanket' - whose mother is not known.

The king of pop has recently been dividing his time between Ireland and Las Vegas and was rumoured to be planning a residency at a Las Vegas hotel.

Las Vegas entrepreneur Jack Wishna said: "I had Jackson on the telephone when he was in Ireland and he was very excited about working in Las Vegas.

"It even got down to the detail of a statue of himself that he wanted out front.

"He also came up with the idea of having his own slot machines. I have a signed contract that he wanted us to put together to market his slot machines in Europe and Asia."

In July, Jackson dropped his Las Vegas plans without any explanation.

Shes actually pretty, IMO.

index226944ddu7.jpg

pjgracemjcopy.JPG

dcgala_004_0001.jpg

italymjgrace-1.jpg

:lol:

f02356b95472323447382c797ac5fc564e40113.JPG

02a15d53374e217057c4a02ec84a1ecae55de4f.JPG

grace4-1.jpg

664250f58d3ac4aa29977e6d2c3e788ad18d483.JPG

:lol::lol:

Mhh hili jamaa kama vile limechizi.
Sasa haya matoto kuyafunika sura na yeye kuwa kafunika sura utafikiri lina plan ya kuwala siku ya christmas.

Hawapati hata hewa ya kuvuta vyema...sijui mwisho wake ni nini kama huu umeshidwa kuisha...

Angekuwa bado tajiri wa 14 dunia si dhani angekuwa anaficha sura yake hivyo.

Hivi wana JF,
Kwanini Micheal anaficha sura za wanao kwa kiasi hicho? Why? Kwa nini?
Kuna mwana JF aliyewahi kuona picha inayoonyesha sura y(z)a m(wa)toto wa huyu 'bwana'?

Kuweza kuficha sura za watoto wake kwa kipindi chote ni kipaji.

Hivi wana JF,
Kwanini Micheal anaficha sura za wanao kwa kiasi hicho? Why? Kwa nini?
Kuna mwana JF aliyewahi kuona picha inayoonyesha sura y(z)a m(wa)toto wa huyu 'bwana'?

Kuweza kuficha sura za watoto wake kwa kipindi chote ni kipaji.

..anawatia kilema,hawatakuwa sawa hao!

Yaani baada ya kufilisika ndio ameona mwanamke wa kiafrika ni mzuri?? baada ya wazungu kumwona si mali kitu!!!!!au dio anatafuta mapozeo na mtu wa kumliwaza asife peke yake?
Kweli hujafa hujaumbika, well tutaona itakavyokuwa kwa mdada wa kinyarwanda yeye ameshinda BINGO hongera dada, hold it tight.

1. I have great doubts as 2 whether it is MJ's blood running thru those kid's veins, watoto hawana hata ushombe! He can bleach his skin but his black genes ain't gone nowhere!
2. Covering 'em up lyk dat can really muck up their psych, si ajabu on top of that wanapewa home schooling-watakua social recluses!

1. I have great doubts as 2 whether it is MJ's blood running thru those kid's veins, watoto hawana hata ushombe! He can bleach his skin but his black genes ain't gone nowhere!
Injinia (hii inamanisha mhandisi? - joke),
Yule mmoja wa kike anaonekana mzungu 100% hadi nywele! Watakua wamesahau kuficha nywele.. LOL.

Anyway guyz.. do u think the man (MJ) is ok in the head? I doubt that.

Injinia (hii inamanisha mhandisi? - joke),
Yule mmoja wa kike anaonekana mzungu 100% hadi nywele! Watakua wamesahau kuficha nywele.. LOL.

Anyway guyz.. do u think the man (MJ) is ok in the head? I doubt that.

Nafikiri kati ya wajinga wa karne hii ni MJ.