Mhindi atolewa nishai!

Not all Bantus are thieves but most thieves are Bantus. That is a fact! Put yourself in an Indian shop owner shoes, you probably would act the same way. If you say you wouldn't then you are a liar. The solution is not punching the Indian business owner, just don't shop in his shop. Violence solves nothing.

The percentage of thieves from Africans is less than 1 percent of all Africans in the World. Where did you get this notion that most thieves are Africans? Are you a racist? :confused:

Put yourself in the shoes of that African customer who went in that shop as a regular customer, only to be told that he was there to commit crime. To suspect people just because ot their skin color is very wrong and he got what he deserved for his racist attitude.

The percentage of thieves from Africans is less than 1 percent of all Africans in the World. Where did you get this notion that most thieves are Africans? Are you a racist? :confused:

I am not a racist but in Kenya where this incidence took place, what race or skin color are most thieves?

Put yourself in the shoes of that African customer who went in that shop as a regular customer, only to be told that he was there to commit crime. To suspect people just because ot their skin color is very wrong and he got what he deserved for his racist attitude.

I understand the frustration of the Bantu customer. I just disagree with his course of action. I don't think punching the Indian businessman solves anything. If you don't like the way Indian business owner treats you, just don't spend your money at his shop.

I am not a racist but in Kenya where this incidence took place, what race or skin color are most thieves?

I understand the frustration of the Bantu customer. I just disagree with his course of action. I don't think punching the Indian businessman solves anything. If you don't like the way Indian business owner treats you, just don't spend your money at his shop.

But you feel okay for him to assume that the african guy was in his place of business to commit crime!!!!!:( ...and not for business purpose as a customer. As always double standards when it comes to Africans!!!! Just put a sign on the door that you don't like to do business with Africans and none of them will bother to come close to your place of business.

Manji Supporter,

I'm trying to stay away from your comments but on this one I had to
call out your fallacy.What kind of reasoning are you using by asking people
what race are the most thieves in Nakuru?..wewe kweli ni butu.Flip that isshh
around and ask yourself what race has the most thieves in Delhi...the
answer will be indians.Ask yourself what race or skin color are most thieves
in China...answer is the orienrtals.Think deep before posting such a crass
argument.

It is the shoe wearer who knows where the shoe pinches.It is we who are
discriminated against that feel the hurt and vent out our disgust in various
ways.The indigineous native might be a petty thief but the real high rollers
of shady coporate contracts and government tenders are asian businessmen.
Through their bribing ways and sub-par performance, a whole country and
its citizenry are held at ransom.Examples abound all over but that is a
subject for another day.

Manji Supporter,

I'm trying to stay away from your comments but on this one I had to
call out your fallacy.What kind of reasoning are you using by asking people
what race are the most thieves in Nakuru?..wewe kweli ni butu.Flip that isshh
around and ask yourself what race has the most thieves in Delhi...the
answer will be indians.Ask yourself what race or skin color are most thieves
in China...answer is the orienrtals.Think deep before posting such a crass
argument.

It is the shoe wearer who knows where the shoe pinches.It is we who are
discriminated against that feel the hurt and vent out our disgust in various
ways.The indigineous native might be a petty thief but the real high rollers
of shady coporate contracts and government tenders are asian businessmen.
Through their bribing ways and sub-par performance, a whole country and
its citizenry are held at ransom.Examples abound all over but that is a
subject for another day.

Well if you can say Asian businessmen are the real high rollers of shady corporate contracts and government tenders, why can't I say that most thieves are Bantus?

But you feel okay for him to assume that the african guy was in his place of business to commit crime!!!!!:( ...and not for business purpose as a customer. As always double standards when it comes to Africans!!!! Just put a sign on the door that you don't like to do business with Africans and none of them will bother to come close to your place of business.

Indian business owners want to do business with Africans but if Africans feel mistreated in any way I say don't spend your money in an Indian business. But what does punching an Indian store owner solve?

You missed the point Bw. Manji

Well if you can say Asian businessmen are the real high rollers of shady corporate contracts and government tenders, why can't I say that most thieves are Bantus?

With your skewed reasoning please realise Bantus is a whole race of people stretching across the continent of Africa and some.Just like we have Mongloids and caucasians...and I dont see where you are getting your point.So statistically their are more caucasian thieves globaly just based on their numbers.Just like in the states where people claim that African Americans are the people (race) mostly identified with crime.Yet statistically their are more caucasians in jail that 'black folk'.

Kisha the point I raised about asian business men was supposed to make you
think in terms of figures.The money and economic ramifications of people like
Somaiya and Pattni to name but a few is way over and beyond the money stolen by your local petty thief in the streets.Their figures add to billions of shillings whilst the common thief steals a watch here and a chicken there.

Hata ukatae, wakileta upuzi watakula kibano tu!!!!

Indian business owners want to do business with Africans but if Africans feel mistreated in any way I say don't spend your money in an Indian business. But what does punching an Indian store owner solve?

Those punches and kicks are meant to show how the locals can vent
their frustration.It wasn't meant to solve anything but to send a
warning to the ilk with such reasoning...you will get your butts kicked
if you keep on being prejudiced.We still come to those stores to check on
them and make sure they are conforming!

With your skewed reasoning please realise Bantus is a whole race of people stretching across the continent of Africa and some.Just like we have Mongloids and caucasians...and I dont see where you are getting your point.So statistically their are more caucasian thieves globaly just based on their numbers.Just like in the states where people claim that African Americans are the people (race) mostly identified with crime.Yet statistically their are more caucasians in jail that 'black folk'.

At this point I am only interested in Kenya where this incidence took place. What race are most thieves in Kenya? If you admit it is Bantu then you should understand why the Asian business owner was acting the way he was acting.

Kisha the point I raised about asian business men was supposed to make you
think in terms of figures.
The money and economic ramifications of people like
Somaiya and Pattni to name but a few is way over and beyond the money stolen by your local petty thief in the streets.Their figures add to billions of shillings whilst the common thief steals a watch here and a chicken there.

Hata ukatae, wakileta upuzi watakula kibano tu!!!!

OK I thought about the figures. Now am I supposed to justify or not to be concerned if someone steals a small amount of money from me just because there are other people who steal billions of shillings from the system? Just because Somaiya and Pattni steal from the system (allegedly), all Indian shop owners are supposed to ignore or not be as concerned about shoplifting in their stores? I don't think they should.

Those punches and kicks are meant to show how the locals can vent
their frustration.It wasn't meant to solve anything but to send a
warning to the ilk with such reasoning...you will get your butts kicked
if you keep on being prejudiced.We still come to those stores to check on
them and make sure they are conforming!

If the violence was not meant to solve anything then why go back to the store to check and make sure they are conforming? It sounds to me that you expect Indian store owners to treat you differently after you have beaten them. And I can tell you that will not work. It will only make the situation worse and give your country a bad image if the situation occurs in a large scale.

If the violence was not meant to solve anything then why go back to the store to check and make sure they are conforming? It sounds to me that you expect Indian store owners to treat you differently after you have beaten them. And I can tell you that will not work. It will only make the situation worse and give your country a bad image if the situation occurs in a large scale.

NO, we don't want your special treatment. Just treat us with respect as your regular customers instead of assuming that we're there to commit crime.

At this point I am only interested in Kenya where this incidence took place. What race are most thieves in Kenya? If you admit it is Bantu then you should understand why the Asian business owner was acting the way he was acting.

OK I thought about the figures. Now am I supposed to justify or not to be concerned if someone steals a small amount of money from me just because there are other people who steal billions of shillings from the system? Just because Somaiya and Pattni steal from the system (allegedly), all Indian shop owners are supposed to ignore or not be as concerned about shoplifting in their stores? I don't think they should.

You are being a big hypocrite and I think you should just wrap it up.Why use
the name Bantus when you are refering to a small section of the African population....Why call them Bantus when you know (I believe u went to school) that that term encompasses folks from One corner of Africa to another?How do you know its not cushites or Nilotes?.....My point is, stop stereotyping folks for no apparent reason.Thus I do not admit he is a bantu and I can't understand the racial profiling by these indian businessmen based on such a premise!

Kisha for your information when people start a paragraph with the statement "I'm not racist" then chances are, they definately are racist.Refering to Africans as Bantus just goes to show how much of a bigot you are and you should desist from such.During the days of apartheid in S.A., the Boer government required people of African decent to preceed their names with the title Bantu.This was wrong and is still wrong and yet here you are in the 21st century subscribing to such a school of thought!!!

Chinua Achebe said and I quote..." A mad man may say the truth but he will follow his own words with what shows insanity".

Manji Supporter,

Wewe mtu kweli una kazi...hapa sasa naona ninabisha na behewa!

Conformity does not imply that they agree with what we say...they just conform coz they are scared and not because they see the wrong in their actions...kwa hivyo it is not meant to solve anything.Just like the abscence of war does not necessarily imply peace!

We don't expect indian shopkeepers to treat us differently even after we have whooped them.The guy who came to the store was not a thief but he took issue with the fact that the 'pandre' in the shop was refering to him as one.So to counter that stupidity he "let his fists do the walking"...kama vile yellow pages if you catch my drift!

We demand fairness,respect,equal treatment and the assimilation of the Indian folks with regards to the hospitability they get from their hosts.

Watu walikuja kujenga reli kisha wakagoma humu hawataki kuondoka.
Hifahdi tumewapa kisha mgeuke m'take kututusi...alooo, kwa taarifa yako kamba hukatika pembamba and as the English say...."it comes a time when the levees can't hold and the bow breaks!"

You are being a big hypocrite and I think you should just wrap it up.Why use
the name Bantus when you are refering to a small section of the African population....Why call them Bantus when you know (I believe u went to school) that that term encompasses folks from One corner of Africa to another?How do you know its not cushites or Nilotes?.....My point is, stop stereotyping folks for no apparent reason.Thus I do not admit he is a bantu and I can't understand the racial profiling by these indian businessmen based on such a premise!

I believe you are doing the same thing when you use the term "indian" businessmen. Many of the so called "indian" businessmen I have noticed are Pakistanis, Bangladeshis etc. Plus not all Indians are the same group of people but you don't make any effort to differentiate what type of Indian group a particular businessman belongs to. So why are you applying different standards to my posts and call me a hypocrite?

Kisha for your information when people start a paragraph with the statement "I'm not racist" then chances are, they definately are racist.Refering to Africans as Bantus just goes to show how much of a bigot you are and you should desist from such.During the days of apartheid in S.A., the Boer government required people of African decent to preceed their names with the title Bantu.This was wrong and is still wrong and yet here you are in the 21st century subscribing to such a school of thought!!!

Chinua Achebe said and I quote..." A mad man may say the truth but he will follow his own words with what shows insanity".

What makes you think that I am using the term Bantus in a racist context? As you have said above, Bantu is a group and this is a context I am using it. Someone else also used the term Bantus on this thread but I don't see you calling them out. Why do you choose to be selective in your condemnation of the usage of the term Bantus?

Manji Supporter,

Wewe mtu kweli una kazi...hapa sasa naona ninabisha na behewa!

Conformity does not imply that they agree with what we say...they just conform coz they are scared and not because they see the wrong in their actions...kwa hivyo it is not meant to solve anything.Just like the abscence of war does not necessarily imply peace!

We don't expect indian shopkeepers to treat us differently even after we have whooped them.The guy who came to the store was not a thief but he took issue with the fact that the 'pandre' in the shop was refering to him as one.So to counter that stupidity he "let his fists do the walking"...kama vile yellow pages if you catch my drift!

We demand fairness,respect,equal treatment and the assimilation of the Indian folks with regards to the hospitability they get from their hosts.

Fine. But also understand that what you demand especially respect is a two way street. You can't expect Indian folks to show respect for you after beating the store owner or target Indian stores for shoplifting. Your demands will never be met.

NO, we don't want your special treatment. Just treat us with respect as your regular customers instead of assuming that we're there to commit crime.

I agree with you but like I have replied to Ab-Titchaz, respect is a two way street and and above all it must be earned. It can not be forced or beaten out of someone. Most of Indian store owners that I know of have no ill feelings towards you. It is unfortunate that they have to be alert due to shoplifting activities. But beating them will not get us any closer to respecting each other. Would you agree with that?

I agree with you but like I have replied to Ab-Titchaz, respect is a two way street and and above all it must be earned. It can not be forced or beaten out of someone. Most of Indian store owners that I know of have no ill feelings towards you. It is unfortunate that they have to be alert due to shoplifting activities. But beating them will not get us any closer to respecting each other. Would you agree with that?

I disagree!

To suspect people just because of their skin color will not get us any closer to respecting each other, unless the offender is taught a lesson.

Yes respect is a two way street...our street has given you hospitality and accomodation.What has your side done?....nothing but despise locals by calling thieves.FYI, the Indian Store owner SUSPECTED the local of being a thief yet he was just a regular customer who had come to spend his money. So naturally he took offense at being profiled.Even after explaining to the Indian shopkeeper what he was about, the shopkeeper kept insisting he was a thief.Thats when hell broke loose.

Sasa, tell me how did this shopkeeper arrive at the conclusion that the local individual was a thief?...or is it that all locals are thieves as you would want us to believe?

Fine. But also understand that what you demand especially respect is a two way street. You can't expect Indian folks to show respect for you after beating the store owner or target Indian stores for shoplifting. Your demands will never be met.

The respect from Indian storeowners is long overdue...we are not demanding respect after whooping the shopkeeper.We had started demanding it way back when....and coz its not forthcoming then we resort to this.
Kisha hio hoja ya kusema our demands will never be met is not of our concern. Lessons will continue to be taught regardless maana we already know the inner character of the asian individual...he is oput ot despise other races!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom