Mfumo mpya wa computer Uliobuniwa na Mtanzania wafanya vizuri soko la ulaya

tunza

Jul 14, 2009
Bwana Jacob Noel Urasa Mbunifu wa mfumo mpya wa mawasiliano ya computa ndani ya makampuni UJULIKANAO KAMA wfrobot erp AMESEMA mfumo huu mpya ni mfumo ambao una manufaa makubwa kwa makampuni na umefanya vizuri mno kwa miezi mitatu tangu uanze kuuzwa kwenye mtandao na malipo kufanyika kwa credit card kupitia tovuti ya mfumo huo Workflow Robot ERP .

HIVI NDIVYO
Bwana Jacob Noel Urasa ALIVYOUELEZEA MFUMO HUO:

A ‘Workflow Robot’ is a PHP software that helps to administer, coordinate, monitor different jobs and files in the organizational processes. Used for transparent planning and control of every part of an enterprise - especially where employees work together and share information. Using the ‘Workflow Robot’, paper work will be minimized for administration and the general process time reduced. Also it allows more sophisticated management and the opportunity to measure and analyze the execution of the process so that continuous improvements can be made. more...

The system provide reports for: Stock Valuation, All finatial reports including Profit And Loss, Balance Sheet, General Ledger, Bank Statements, VAT Returns, Budget vs Actual, Customers, Suppliers, Fixed Assets and Employees. CORE 10 MODULES: Human Resource, Asset Management, Purchasing Management (AP), Sales Management (AR), Inventory/Stock Management, Job & File Management, Document Management, Timesheet & Projects Management, Microfinance & Budget

Wfrobot erp developed using Accessibility ToolKit Framework. It is targeted to business logic instead of coding HTML. Wfrobot erp provides a complete usable applications, that is 100% customizable. Wfrobot erp is one of the few respectable PHP ERPs that allows developers to customized application in 10 lines of code.

Apart from being a product of a Tanzanian, what unique value does this create? Why should anyone want to buy this particular software and not buy the competitions software or download a similar open source product ?

The heading gave me the impression that a Tanzanian designed a breakthrough protocol in computing, akin to how Napster transformed file sharing or something like that, while not intending to knock the brother's hustle - we need native programmers- I was hailed by an anticlimax when reading this only to find a run of the mill PHP app.

Is there anything unique about the app ?

In case you may think I am being harsh, this is the first question any IT Manager worth his weight in salt will ask, so in an open market, the answer of this question will determine the success or failure of this app.

Je hiyo ndude inapatikana kwenye soko la ndani hapa home??? mwenye kufehem anijuze nitaipata duka gani, au tuisake kwenye www.thepiratebay.org?
ubunifu maridhawa. lakini utasikia serikali inajivuuuta vuuuta kumpongeza na kumpa support.
huu ndio mwanzo wa kubuni computer yetu na sisi tuwe kama wachina tukisambaze kiswahili chetu duniani

Apart from being a product of a Tanzanian, what unique value does this create? Why should anyone want to buy this particular software and not buy the competitions software or download a similar open source product ?

The heading gave me the impression that a Tanzanian designed a breakthrough protocol in computing, akin to how Napster transformed file sharing or something like that, while not intending to knock the brother's hustle - we need native programmers- I was hailed by an anticlimax when reading this only to find a run of the mill PHP app.

In case you may think I am being harsh, this is the first question any IT Manager worth his weight in salt will ask, so in an open market, the answer of this question will determine the success or failure of this app.
Good question, I have the same feeling/dought...there are a lot of similar products in the market right now. Why should one buy his?

In case you may think I am being harsh, this is the first question any IT Manager worth his weight in salt will ask, so in an open market, the answer of this question will determine the success or failure of this app.Apart from being a product of a Tanzanian, what unique value does this create? Why should anyone want to buy this particular software and not buy the competitions software or download a similar open source product ?

Good question, I have the same feeling/dought...there are a lot of similar products in the market right now. Why should one buy his?

Guys,
It's because that's a Tanzanian product. Yes there might not be an exceptions to that program but neither other programs belonging to wazungus would have. But we see that they support each other when one makes a step ahead. We Africans remain poor because of selfishness of this kind(ni mtazamo wangu). Ni mtanzania mwenzako katengeneza. Ukimpa support yeye utakuwa ume-support na kutoa changamoto kwa wengi zaidi. Hivyo ndivyo tunaweza kukua kama nchi.

Mfumo huu ni jibu kwa kila aina ya biashara na kila kampuni:

Ripoti zote za zipo:

1. Stock Valuation (for stock control)
  2. All financial reports including Profit And Loss (Income statement)
  3. Statement of financial position (Balance Sheet)
  4. General Ledger, Bank Statements
  5. VAT Returns, Budget vs Actual
  6. Customers & Suppliers
  7. Fixed Assets
  8. Human Resource
  9. Payroll
  10. Microfinance Reports, etc.

dah itabidi niitafute hiyo mana natarajia kwenda kupiga acounting tz big up jamani tuwe tuna wivu unaokufanya um compete mwenzio uwe higher sio wivu wa kumshusha mwenzio hafu bado upo chin yake jama kawapanda wazungus

Tukiwezeshwa tunawezaaaaaaaa!!!!
Serikali hapa inatakiwa imuandalie nishani ya heshima huyu nguli pia kumtangaza na kujivunia ubunifu wake

Guys,
It's because that's a Tanzanian product. Yes there might not be an exceptions to that program but neither other programs belonging to wazungus would have. But we see that they support each other when one makes a step ahead. We Africans remain poor because of selfishness of this kind(ni mtazamo wangu). Ni mtanzania mwenzako katengeneza. Ukimpa support yeye utakuwa ume-support na kutoa changamoto kwa wengi zaidi. Hivyo ndivyo tunaweza kukua kama nchi.

Jibu zuri sana.

Guys,

I totally understand supporting local products.

But by not challenging and not demanding unique innovation, you are limiting the market for this product to be that of patronizing Tanzanians - which is not that large- instead of looking at a global marketplace that will demand the unique addition of values.

Hata Tanzania wateja wenyewe wengi ni multinationals watakaokuja na swali hili hili, na ambao hata hawana interests za ku patronize Tanzanian talents - kwa sababu wao si Watanzania labda- na wao watakachotaka ni ufanisi zaidi tu.

Unapofikiri kwamba unasaidia unaweza kuwa unaharibu kwa kutochallenge innovations ziwe zinakuja na ku add value in the workplace.

Hata kama mimi nina kampuni yangu binafsi, anakuja kajanja na m software wake ambao naweza kuupata bure open source, na mie labda na mind bottom line, kwa nini ninunue? I mean kama nataka kufanya charity ili ku support a brother out I can do that, but how is that different from uombaomba? Kwa nini mfanyabiashara wa software ategemee charity na si innovation ya software yake?

Ndugu kwa nini usiulize nini tofauti ya mfumo huo kabla hujaanza kuchallenge kitu usichokijua. Huo ndio uungwana, elewa kwanza nini kipya kwa kuuliza then criticize or admire.
I totally understand supporting local products.

But by not challenging and not demanding unique innovation, you are limiting the market for this product to be that of patronizing Tanzanians - which is not that large- instead of looking at a global marketplace that will demand the unique addition of values.

Hata Tanzania wateja wenyewe wengi ni multinationals watakaokuja na swali hili hili, na ambao hata hawana interests za ku patronize Tanzanian talents - kwa sababu wao si Watanzania labda- na wao watakachotaka ni ufanisi zaidi tu.

Unapofikiri kwamba unasaidia unaweza kuwa unaharibu kwa kutochallenge innovations ziwe zinakuja na ku add value in the workplace.

Hata kama mimi nina kampuni yangu binafsi, anakuja kajanja na m software wake ambao naweza kuupata bure open source, na mie labda na mind bottom line, kwa nini ninunue? I mean kama nataka kufanya charity ili ku support a brother out I can do that, but how is that different from uombaomba? Kwa nini mfanyabiashara wa software ategemee charity na si innovation ya software yake?