Men: This is what ladies notice first in a man

Jospina

JF-Expert Member
Apr 19, 2013
First impression is the most important especially when meeting a new person. Gentlemen. Let's talk about first impressions. Specifically the kind you make on ladies when they first meet you. Most important thing to remember is thatWomen size you up as soon as you say "hello. And you know what they say about first impressions, you only get to make one. So make yours count.

. YOUR SHOES: WHY IT MATTERS : If eyes are the window to the soul, then shoes are the window to your style. Wear the wrong ones, and you will send a less than ideal message.

YOUR HANDS: WHY IT MATTERS: Since we are already talking about handshakes, let us discuss the state of your skin.rough hands are not something ladies want to put up with. No one wants to touch scaly skin. Even if you think moisturizing is not "manly," it is in your best interest to keep your

YOUR WATCH: WHY IT MATTERS: Women do not expect every man to flex a Rolex, but they do expect you to wear a man's – not a kid's – watch. No Mickey Mouse faces. No calculator watches. And nothing made of rubber if you are not running a marathon

4.YOUR HAIR: WHY IT MATTERS: The way you wear your hair says a lot about you. A comb over trying to cover up a bald patch – you'll seem insecure. Greasy locks that look like they have not been washed in days – a total turn-off.

YOUR DRESS: WHY IT MATTERS: Showing up to a date in an "I'm with Stupid" t-shirt, for instance. Or walking into a business meeting wearing your favorite soccer team jacket.
But usually, it is smaller things that can trip you up with a first impression.
A sloppy, untucked shirt, Trouser that clearly has not been pressed or muddy, grass-stained shoes.
shared from John Karan

Last edited by a moderator:
First impression is only for narrow and shallow mind ladies. Huwezi kumuhukumu mtu sekundemoja baada ya kukutana nae.. wanawake jifunzeni kukaa na kumuelewa mtu kabla hamjarukia judgement!

first impression is only for narrow and shallow mind ladies. Huwezi kumuhukumu mtu sekundemoja baada ya kukutana nae.. Wanawake jifunzeni kukaa na kumuelewa mtu kabla hamjarukia judgement!
you might be right!!

Ha ha haaaaa hapo kwenye "am with a stupid" ndio dawa ya kufukuza ving'ang'anizi!!!!!

miaka mingi hata sikumbuki haya mambo ya kukutana na men first day inakuweje tna

Be who u like to be, all the time.
Kama mtu hawezi kukuchukulia ulivyo wa kazi gani unahangaika naye? Mahusiano ya pretence ni kama unaficha true intensions za huo uhusiano.
Eti nisivae saa ya mpira/pastic. Hata kama mimi ni millionaire, really? is it bad if i wear a watch i like?
Mimi muuza duka hata saa yangu ikiwa na calculator, she'll rule me out as less of a man?( why would i like such a lady in the first place?)

Be who u want to be and u'll get a person of that kind.
Ukivaa saa ya rubber utampata mvaa saa ya rubber mwenzio period!

but always first impression ndo inawaponza dada zetu kuingia ktk mtego ambao co!cku zote msome m2 taratibu na uckurupke eti kisa his/her first impression imekuvutia,wa2 wna act noma cku hzi............!

First impression s the bigger of ya wallet.
Hayo makitu uliyoandika hayawi applied siku hizi.

[FONT=trebuch

Ukivaa saa ya rubber utampata mvaa saa ya rubber mwenzio period![/FONT]
Well said mkuu,kwani ndege wafananao huruka pamoja!

Be who u like to be, all the time.
Kama mtu hawezi kukuchukulia ulivyo wa kazi gani unahangaika naye? Mahusiano ya pretence ni kama unaficha true intensions za huo uhusiano.
Eti nisivae saa ya mpira/pastic. Hata kama mimi ni millionaire, really? is it bad if i wear a watch i like?
Mimi muuza duka hata saa yangu ikiwa na calculator, she'll rule me out as less of a man?( why would i like such a lady in the first place?)

Ukivaa saa ya rubber utampata mvaa saa ya rubber mwenzio period!

Sio mvaaji wa saa mleta mada!!!!!
Ange edit hapo kwenye hiyo issue maana maneno ya Hublot na G-Shock yange ring kichwani mwake