Men Never Listen

Wakunyuti

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2008
Men NEVER listen............

A man and his wife receive a letter from their daughter who went to study overseas:

My beloved Parents, I miss you so much. I don't know when I'm coming home, but it seems not anytime soon. It breaks my heart to think that by the time I get back you'll be too old. So enclosed you will find a bottle of a potion I have invented. It will make you young, so when I return you'll be the same age as I left you.
NOTE: "Please take only one drop"

So they open the envelope and in it there is a bottle with a red potion..
The husband looks at the wife and says: "You go first."

So the wife opens the bottle and takes a drop, there after the husband follows. Indeed they do turn 5 years younger.

A year passes and the daughter returns home to find her mother young and beautiful, carrying a baby on her back.
The mother proceeds to tell her daughter how the potion worked and made her look young.

The daughter is delighted and asks about her father.
"Your father, my child, got so jealous that I was young and beautiful so he drank the whole bottle."
"So where is he?"

"Oh, that's him I have on my back''

Yaani binti anarudi na kukuta anamdogo wake mgongoni mwa mama yake anauliza jina lake ni na nani anaambiwa huyu anaitwa John na binti anasema kumbe mdogo wangu kachukua jina la baba. Mama anamuangalia binti kwa uchungu na kuanza kulia, binti anauliza mama mbona unalia? Mama anasema unayemuona huku mgongoni ndiye baba yako ni ile dawa uliyotutumia aliinywa yote niliyombakishia. Patamu hapo unaanza kumvalisha nepi baba yako. Kazi ipo kumpanga katika poti na kumnawisha. BabaMtotoBaba

Yaani binti anarudi na kukuta anamdogo wake mgongoni mwa mama yake anauliza jina lake ni na nani anaambiwa huyu anaitwa John na binti anasema kumbe mdogo wangu kachukua jina la baba. Mama anamuangalia binti kwa uchungu na kuanza kulia, binti anauliza mama mbona unalia? Mama anasema unayemuona huku mgongoni ndiye baba yako ni ile dawa uliyotutumia aliinywa yote niliyombakishia. Patamu hapo unaanza kumvalisha nepi baba yako. Kazi ipo kumpanga katika poti na kumnawisha. BabaMtotoBaba

Duh..mzee kwanguunganishia!!! hehehe

That's true, Men NEVER listern, dunno why???????.................

Call me Lizy,

Kama umemaanisha "Men never listen to women", I think it is because some women ignore the fact that they MUST understand their husbands a lot and love them a little.

I like that!

Nimewahi kujikuta kwenye wakati mgumu sana kuwaelewa hawa dada zetu (mabinti). Mwanaume nilichanganyikiwa nisipate wa kunisaidia.

Hii mistari ilinipa majibu na kunifungua macho:

• To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little.
  • To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.

That's true, Men NEVER listern, dunno why???????.................

Call me Lizy,

...men never listen? mnh,

siku moja mkiwa mmelala jifanye unaweweseka ukimtaja taja "John" halafu akusikie!!!,...kama hujaamshwa na konzi!!!

wajua; njia muafaka ya kumfanya spouse wako akusikize ni kuweweseka usingizini!?

The father never went jealous but crazy!!! That's why wahenga said mtaka yote kwa pupa hukosa yote.

Kama umemaanisha "Men never listen to women", I think it is because some women ignore the fact that they MUST understand their husbands a lot and love them a little.

You might be right. Gonna work on your advise.

Call me Lizy

Nimewahi kujikuta kwenye wakati mgumu sana kuwaelewa hawa dada zetu (mabinti). Mwanaume nilichanganyikiwa nisipate wa kunisaidia.

Hii mistari ilinipa majibu na kunifungua macho:
  • To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little.
  • To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.

The meaning of the two lines you dropped is that men are predictable so you do not need love to know them better, all you need is understanding of their ways, temperaments, attitudes, mood swings etc. On the other hand, women are not predictable. You can never know what they are thinking. And my dear friend do not even try.

I do not agree fully with statement two though t has alot of truth in it.

siku moja mkiwa mmelala jifanye unaweweseka ukimtaja taja "John" halafu akusikie!!!,...kama hujaamshwa na konzi!!!

wajua; njia muafaka ya kumfanya spouse wako akusikize ni kuweweseka usingizini!?

Hahahaahh..mkuu umenichekesha sana...harafu kama alikuwa anatetesi kwamba "John" anamuibia mzigo wake.......na ndo ukasema hilo jina..aise hakupi kibano tena ni talaka! jamani wanaume....acheni tuu....

Na hii itakuwa ni kwa sababu hakusikiliza ama hakutaka kusikiliza kila kitu. What he heard ni John peke yake! That's bad. He should have listern kila kitu ama aniamshe na kuniuliza vipi kuhusu the John you mentioned in the "loud" dream. May be nitakuwa naongelea "John the Baptist" kutokana na mafunzo ya Biblia tuliyoyapata wiki hiyo............., may be.........., may be..........and a lot of may be, not only the negative side of the name John to be mentioned by a woman in a dream lol!

I can add one thing in this:, "MEN NEVER ASK"

Call me Lizy

I can add one thing in this:, "MEN NEVER ASK"

Call me Lizy

That statement is too general.
I know that a man will not ask for directions from a woman. And that is because he is a MAN!