Men lie the Most, Women tell the Biggest Lies....

Saw it now...its pretty cool!!I always love the Good..Bad and Interesting part and drawing lines...more than original!!
Check this out YouTube - Important Things with Demetri Martin S2 Episode 3 Part 4 - Strategy / February 18 2010 jump to 3.19 min and the end is crazy funny!

Lines YouTube - Demetri Martin - Lines Drawings

Thanks a lot thats great you have added my collection.., I think this guy is a Genious...., he does thinks different taangalia zote ambazo zipo youtube its funny nilisearch demetri martin before lakini sikuweza kupata hii sikujua kama ipo

Thanks a lot thats great you have added my collection.., I think this guy is a Genious...., he does thinks different taangalia zote ambazo zipo youtube its funny nilisearch demetri martin before lakini sikuweza kupata hii sikujua kama ipo

Karibu!!Yeeaah he is definately not a copy cat or the old classical stand up we are used to!!!Nikiona nyingine zilizotulia ntakutupia...

Mencia
YouTube - Carlos Mencia - Santa Claus is BLACK!

BTW have ever watched everybody hates Chris??Based on CRs jokes...and he is the narrator!!

YouTube - Everybody Hates Chris Season 4 Episode 16 Part 1

Yes I have seen everybody hates chris have you seen Everybody Loves Raymond... this is one of the great ones as well
Yeah..like every morning!And then there is According to Jim...8 rules..and Bernie Mac is one of my all time favorate!

A mans lie is, "I was at Kevins House...", A woman lie is like, "its your Baby".... CHRIS ROCK

MY TAKE
Although the guys is a comedian and he was Joking...., Lakini je kuna uongo mkubwa zaidi ya kumbambikizia mtu kiumbe????....

Wanaume kwa uongo jamani mmezidi yani hata robo hatuwafikii..ofkozi na sisi wanawake tundanganya siyo malaika!!

BJ hatupendi bana ila ni NATURE you know you cannot go against MOTHER NATURE

Ooh No! The finest nawapenda sana ila mie kwasasa nipo kivyangu mana nimetendwa wewe nikikuhadithia ndiyo utanielewa.
Na kama uongo ni nature, we can't control it!!..ha ha

Back
Top Bottom