Men are just like cats!!!!!

Zinduna

JF-Expert Member
Nov 6, 2011
Screen-shot-2013-10-03-at-10.30.12-PM.png

Men are just like cats. Sounds a little weird, but hear me out! Ever see a cat chase after a toy that is just sitting there? I certainly haven’t. However, when it’s dangled in front of them, but still remains slightly out of reach they literally go crazy for it.

They jump around, chase, sprint and pretty much will do whatever it needs to do to catch this “just out of reach” toy
Bizarrely, guys are exactly the same. If you are easy to win over, not a challenge and just wait there for a guy to “catch” you, then you can be pretty sure that he’s not going to be that interested in you. But if you are fun, exciting, playful, flirty, just out of reach, then he is going to be a lot more likely to desire and chase after you.

it might be true Zinduna but i think not all of them prefer the same thing some prefer timidy,shy and quite girls waiting to be chased by them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Men! Men! Can't kill them, can't live without them.
Na wakikutaka wana njama haooooo? Lol.

Men! Men! Can't kill them, can't live without them.
Na wakikutaka wana njama haooooo? Lol.

Umenikumbusha maneno ya babangu..."ukitaka kumpata mwanamke kirahisi usiseme ukweli pindi muwapo pamoja,na ukitaka kuishi na mwanamke kwa amani,usimwambie uongo"..

Exactly, The secret of real men, albeit its hiden to many. Mind you there are crazy cats though.... just eat every loose ones they see. so they dont mind it yuou way.
Men are just like cats. Sounds a little weird, but hear me out! Ever see a cat chase after a toy that is just sitting there? I certainly haven't. However, when it's dangled in front of them, but still remains slightly out of reach they literally go crazy for it.

They jump around, chase, sprint and pretty much will do whatever it needs to do to catch this "just out of reach" toy
Bizarrely, guys are exactly the same. If you are easy to win over, not a challenge and just wait there for a guy to "catch" you, then you can be pretty sure that he's not going to be that interested in you. But if you are fun, exciting, playful, flirty, just out of reach, then he is going to be a lot more likely to desire and chase after you.

Jamani huu uzi naomba utafsiriwe kwenda lugha adhimu ya kihaya!!

Yani sijaueleuwa vizuri!

Sijui ni hali ya ya upepo hapa miami ama vipi?