Men and Sex, A man looses food values of nutrients equivalent to his monthly nutrient build up

thephilanthropist

Aug 28, 2020
NOT FUNNY AT ALL....

MEN AND SEX:

Medically, men lose 12% of their blood sugar during every round of sex, they also lose 10% of their protein level and also lose 10% of their calorie level.
Worse still is, you also lose 15% of your natural energy.
What do ladies lose?
Only 5% of their water level.......
So If you hear FASTER or HARDER or GIVE IT TO ME, my brother just runaway.

However, for every round of sex you also lose MONEY, either through POSTPAID or PREPAID.

I also recall a Pharmacist friend of mine who told me some years ago that with every round of good sex A man looses food values of nutrients equivalent to his monthly nutrient build up from daily balanced diet of 30 days.
WHAT A SACRIFICE?!

And yet they act like they are doing you a favour... It is time we start demanding for maintenance fees from ladies, please.
Yet dey ask for payment

#MENS_LIFE_MATTERS

Hizi mada za miti na papuchi zimetamalaki sana siku hizi jamvin.

Hii inaonyesha jinsi gani members /wanajamvi walivopevuka kiakili katika muktadha mzima wa kutandaza miti.

Tusiachie hapo tu bali tuendelee 'kupanua' wigo mpana katika swala zima la tasnia ya ngono.

Big up mleta mada!

Afu eti unampakia mkongo
JamiiForums-381503950.jpg

I also recall a Pharmacist friend of mine who told me some years ago that with every round of good sex A man looses food values of nutrients equivalent to his monthly nutrient build up from daily balanced diet of 30 days.
WHAT A SACRIFICE?!

If that were truth the world would not have any men left.---- a zero men population and men would be reckoned as a more hero and sacrificed than women to make the world population.

• Thanks
Reactions: _ID
NOT FUNNY AT ALL....

MEN AND SEX:

Medically, men lose 12% of their blood sugar during every round of sex, they also lose 10% of their protein level and also lose 10% of their calorie level.
Worse still is, you also lose 15% of your natural energy.
What do ladies lose?
Only 5% of their water level.......
So If you hear FASTER or HARDER or GIVE IT TO ME, my brother just runaway.

However, for every round of sex you also lose MONEY, either through POSTPAID or PREPAID.

WHAT A SACRIFICE?!

And yet they act like they are doing you a favour... It is time we start demanding for maintenance fees from ladies, please.
Yet dey ask for payment

#MENS_LIFE_MATTERS
Correct ila usisahau if you don't fulfill the end of your bargain you may end up broken and dead after being jilted....

If that were truth the world would not have any men left.---- a zero men population and men would be reckoned as a more hero and sacrificed than women to make the world population.

Ndugu Kiingereza chako cha ' If that were truth... ' Kimenishtua kidogo japo hata Mimi mwenyewe ndiyo Mbovu kabisa wa hii Lugha ya Malkia iliyokuja na Meli nchini.

Ndiyo maana mnatuona Sisi wengine wala hatuchangii huu Uzi basi tumebaki kuwa ' Wakodoaji ' Wakomavu tu kwani Lugha ni shida Kwetu na tunaogopa Kuchekwa.

Ndugu Kiingereza chako cha ' If that were truth... ' Kimenishtua kidogo japo hata Mimi mwenyewe ndiyo Mbovu kabisa wa hii Lugha ya Malkia iliyokuja na Meli nchini.

Ndiyo maana mnatuona Sisi wengine wala hatuchangii huu Uzi basi tumebaki kuwa ' Wakodoaji ' Wakomavu tu kwani Lugha ni shida Kwetu na tunaogopa Kuchekwa.

If I were you, I wouldn't ask such a question .

See: If I were-----

Acha Ubishi Wewe Pimbi Grammatically hiyo Sentensi ya mwanzo umeikosea na inakuchoresha tu kwa Watu wanaokijua vyema Kiingereza.

"I did not imagine whether you will reach such extent caling me Pimbi" --- kama nilikosea ungenirekebisha tu mkuu na kama ningekaidi walau hapo ungeweza kunitusi ijapokuwa muungwana huwa hatukani na matusi ni ishara ya kiburi na majivuno.

Sasa nakuomba nenda kajifunze kiingereza tena, mimi bado ni mwanafunzi wa kiingereza lakini wewe bado ni "comparativelly" mwanafunzi sana. Kama ukitaka darasa nenda kwenye jukwaa la lugha na unitag.

Sasa nenda Google na uone je ni sahihi kusema "If that were-----" . Nataka tumjue kati ya wewe na mimi nani PIMBI.

Screenshot_20210408-082502.png

Back
Top Bottom