Mellinda Gates: Africa will soon have dead bodies lying on the streets

OKW BOBAN SUNZU

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2011
gates_correct-768x402.png

Melinda Gates said she feared coronavirus in Africa would lead to dead being put out in street, as in Ecuador
08:05 | 20th April 2020 (GMT)
Disclosure: The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is one of Africa Check’s funders, providing 11% of our income in 2019.

Melinda Gates, co-chair of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and wife of US billionaire Bill Gates, has said the coronavirus pandemic “will make Africa have dead bodies lying on the streets”.

That’s the claim in a 12 April 2020 post on Facebook in Kenya.

“Melinda Gates, renowned billionaire Gates wife says the lack of testing kits in Africa is the reason why the continent’s Novel Coronavirus cases are low, and this will make Africa have dead bodies lying on the streets,” the post says.

“Covid-19 will be horrible in the developing world, she said. My heart is in Africa. I am worried. The only reason why the reported cases of the coronavirus disease in Africa is low now is most likely because there have not been wide testing of people. The disease is going to bite hard on the continent. I see dead bodies in the streets of Africa, Melinda said.”

Variations on the claim have been posted elsewhere on Facebook. All have been flagged as possibly false by the social network’s fact-checking system.

It’s going to be horrible in the developing world. And part of the reason you’re seeing that case numbers don’t look very bad is because they don’t have access to very many tests,”she said.

“So, look at Ecuador. Look at what’s going on in Ecuador. They’re putting bodies out on the street. You’re going to see that in countries in Africa.”

Kwa wasiojua lugha hii ni kwamba mke wa Bill Gate alitabiri Afrika kuanza kuokota maiti mitaani kama haitachukua hatua madhubuti dhidi ya corona

Ndugu zetu wanakwisha kwa ugonjwa mpya unaoitwa "changamoto ya kununua"!!! Mungu Baba uko Wapi Baba!!

View attachment 1432582

Melinda Gates said she feared coronavirus in Africa would lead to dead being put out in street, as in Ecuador
Disclosure: The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is one of Africa Check’s funders, providing 11% of our income in 2019.

Melinda Gates, co-chair of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and wife of US billionaire Bill Gates, has said the coronavirus pandemic “will make Africa have dead bodies lying on the streets”.

“Melinda Gates, renowned billionaire Gates wife says the lack of testing kits in Africa is the reason why the continent’s Novel Coronavirus cases are low, and this will make Africa have dead bodies lying on the streets,” the post says.

“Covid-19 will be horrible in the developing world, she said. My heart is in Africa. I am worried. The only reason why the reported cases of the coronavirus disease in Africa is low now is most likely because there have not been wide testing of people. The disease is going to bite hard on the continent. I see dead bodies in the streets of Africa, Melinda said.”

Variations on the claim have been posted elsewhere on Facebook. All have been flagged as possibly false by the social network’s fact-checking system.

It’s going to be horrible in the developing world. And part of the reason you’re seeing that case numbers don’t look very bad is because they don’t have access to very many tests,”she said.

“So, look at Ecuador. Look at what’s going on in Ecuador. They’re putting bodies out on the street. You’re going to see that in countries in Africa.”

Kwa wasiojua lugha hii ni kwamba mke wa Bill Gate alitabiri Afrika kuanza kuokota maiti mitaani kama haitachukua hatua madhubuti dhidi ya corona
Mwambie asituletee uchuro pamoja na wewe ila kama ukoo wako utahusika basi sawa!

Vitisho ni vingi kuliko kuueleweshana,kwanini isingekuwa hadi sasa afrika kukawa na vifo vya corona kama ulaya au zaidi? Hivi kama Tz tungekuwa hatupimi kabisa corona hadi sasa ina maana tungekuwa na vifo na maradhi yasiyoeleweka muda huu?

Atasubiti sana!! Kifo ni amri ya Mungu na haitegemei hali ya mtu!! Kuna machizi mengi yanadunda miaka nenda rudi!! Hayana mavazi, makazi, matibabu wala makulaji!! Asisubiri kuona miili mitaani ya waafrika. Kama anaitaka aisubiri huko huko Marekani!! Huyu mama anaikosea adabu Afrika!! Akome!!! Kama mungu wao marekani anayeruhusu ushoga ameshindwa kuwasaidia, Mungu wetu Afrika anayeadhibu ushoga aweza kabisa kutulinda dhidi ya haka kakorona!!

View attachment 1432582

Dereva wa lori huyo, kafia kwenye usukani akiwa anatoka kuchukua mzigo bandari tayari kwa masafa

Back
Top Bottom