Meaning of Love

olele

JF-Expert Member
Dec 2, 2010
hili swali nilikutana nalo nikafikiri ni rahisi tu kulijibu, lakini nikakuta si rahisi kama nilivyofikiri, MEANING OF LOVE,(usi-translate) kwanza nilifikiri ni hisia alafu nikaona kama ni kutoa sana , ua kupokea tu, or something about heart but mbona moyo kazi yake ni kusukuma damu, or in the brain au basi pengine ni kuwa na furaha lakini mbona saa nyingine kuna huzuni, au ni kujali, au ni sanaa, wengine wanasema ni kuvumilia au kuwa na amani,
nimeshindwa kupata jibu,
for God sake what the meaning of love?

hili swali nilikutana nalo nikafikiri ni rahisi tu kulijibu, lakini nikakuta si rahisi kama nilivyofikiri, MEANING OF LOVE,(usi-translate) kwanza nilifikiri ni hisia alafu nikaona kama ni kutoa sana , ua kupokea tu, or something about heart but mbona moyo kazi yake ni kusukuma damu, or in the brain au basi pengine ni kuwa na furaha lakini mbona saa nyingine kuna huzuni, au ni kujali, au ni sanaa, wengine wanasema ni kuvumilia au kuwa na amani,
nimeshindwa kupata jibu,
Dictionaries have different meanings for this word. But when I think about this word, my mind conjures up images of all kinds of beautiful things that I have always associated with this word. Flowers, chocolates, candle light dinners, hearts, soft toys, clothes and perfumes, (I hope I haven’t left anything out!) these are the words that have become synonymous with love…but, what about the feelings and emotions associated with this word!

I remember growing up with stars in my eyes and love songs ringing through my ears. Slowly my dreams grew bigger and I started waiting for my Prince Charming to come along and take me with him to a beautiful land where we would be surrounded by servants, good clothes, flowers and jewelry. One day I realized the truth about love...that it was much more than material comforts and gains.

Love is Sharing

Believe me when I say that this is one of the most important ingredients of love. It is important to open ones heart and share – pain, joy, success and failure, it really does not matter, as long as the heart is clear. Love is being honest and knowing that the other person feels the same way too, it is sharing and losing ones inhibitions and knowing that the person on the other side will never be judgmental.

Love is Talking

Yes, love is talking. It is about speaking, telling and sharing. After some time people restrict their conversations to discussing bills, children and pets. This is a sure indicator of things going down hill. Bring the spark back by starting a conversation.

Love is Spending Time Together

A few minutes spent together everyday keeps the boredom away. I just made this up right now, but it is because I feel there is nothing like time invested in a relationship…believe me, it pays! Heavy work schedules take up much time and effort, so it is important to get things into perspective.

Love is Faithfulness

To love means to be true, to love unconditionally means to give with all your heart to one, and only one. Love is when you realize that he/she is the best thing that has happened to you and you want to cherish that person and the moments spent with him/her till death do you part.

Love is Being Friends

Love is being friends with each other. Enjoying simple pleasures in life like shopping, catching a movie or watching television at home, apart from a host of other things that "Friends" normally do!

Love is Looking Together in the Same Direction

This may sound clichéd, but it is true…love is having the same goals and taking steps in that direction to make them come true.

I would like to end with one of my favorite quotations…

"Love is the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly
and without law, and must be plucked where it is found,
and enjoyed for the brief hour of its duration."

To me love is that situation of receiving and accepting someone like the way she or he is without any condition!

LOVE IMEGAWANYIKA SEHEMU KUU MBILI
1.) UPENDO WA AGAPE (kumpenda jirani yako zaidi ya unavyojipenda we mwenyewe kwa kila hali)
2.) UPENDO WA ASHKI ZA MWILI (ROMANTIC LOVE - yan unampenda mtu kwa ajili ya kutimiza hisia zako kwake)

" TRUE LOVE HAVE NEVER EXIST AND THOSE WHO GOT IT HAVE NEVER REALIZE IT UNTIL THEY DIE "

hili swali nilikutana nalo nikafikiri ni rahisi tu kulijibu, lakini nikakuta si rahisi kama nilivyofikiri, <font color="#FF0000">MEANING OF LOVE</font>,(usi-translate) kwanza nilifikiri ni hisia alafu nikaona kama ni kutoa sana , ua kupokea tu, or something about heart but mbona moyo kazi yake ni kusukuma damu, or in the brain au basi pengine ni kuwa na furaha lakini mbona saa nyingine kuna huzuni, au ni kujali, au ni sanaa, wengine wanasema ni kuvumilia au kuwa na amani,<br />
nimeshindwa kupata jibu, <br />
<br />
<br />
when u r in love or u got some who loves u thats when u will get answer 2 ur question.lol

Love

13If I make use of the tongues of men and of angels, and have not love, I am like sounding brass, or a loud-tongued bell. 2 And if I have a prophet's power, and have knowledge of all secret things; and if I have all faith, by which mountains may be moved from their place, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 And if I give all my goods to the poor, and if I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it is of no profit to me.
4 Love is never tired of waiting; love is kind; love has no envy; love has no high opinion of itself, love has no pride; 5 Love's ways are ever fair, it takes no thought for itself; it is not quickly made angry, it takes no account of evil; 6 It takes no pleasure in wrongdoing, but has joy in what is true; 7 Love has the power of undergoing all things, having faith in all things, hoping all things.
8 Though the prophet's word may come to an end, tongues come to nothing, and knowledge have no more value, love has no end. 9 For our knowledge is only in part, and the prophet's word gives only a part of what is true: 10 But when that which is complete is come, then that which is in part will be no longer necessary. 11 When I was a child, I made use of a child's language, I had a child's feelings and a child's thoughts: now that I am a man, I have put away the things of a child. 12 For now we see things in a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now my knowledge is in part; then it will be complete, even as God's knowledge of me. 13 But now we still have faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is love. 1 CORINTHIANS 13

Kiinglish hakipandi bana
Hebu explain kwa kiswahili nijue namna ya kuchangia

Maana ya upendo ni wachache sana wanajua na ni vigumu kuamini!Upendo maana yake ni kupenda au kumkubali yoyote bila masharti!In short sheria kuu ya upendo ni kutoa upendo bila kujali unachorudishiwa!

Back
Top Bottom