McLaren Back In Business.

Kana-Ka-Nsungu

JF-Expert Member
Oct 4, 2007
Nadhani makocha na wachezaji wa kiingereza inabidi waanze kujivinjari kwenye ligi nyingine kubwa ulaya kama wanataka kiwango cha soka lao kipande, ngoja tuone kama huyu jamaa ataiweza hii post....

McClaren back in management

Former England manager Steve McClaren has agreed to a two-year deal to coach FC Twente.

FC Twente will play in the Champions League next season, giving the 47-year-old McClaren a fresh challenge following his sacking in the wake of England's failure to qualify for the Euro 2008.

McClaren said he had sought the advice of former England manager Bobby Robson before deciding to agree terms on what is his first coaching job since leaving the England post.

"I got some advice from Bobby Robson, who told me that the Dutch championship, and the club, would be to my liking," said McClaren.

McClaren replaces Fred Rutten, who has agreed to coach Schalke 04 in Germany's Bundesliga.

Eurosports.

Yeah im glad to see him back to the game,he has to rebuild his CV
Also Jose Mourinho,Martin Johl,Jurgen Klinsman all are back in bussiness

Mclaren ni kilaza i bet huko hatafikisha hata mechi kumi

Aaah Masatu,???!! tusimchulie jamaa ila tumu wish good luck, he did a very good job when he was at Boro, tusim judge kwa ile short spell yake na England national team, I always thought that was a job too big for him.

Back
Top Bottom