Mchungaji Jackson Senyonga asherekea kifo cha TB Joshua, adai alikuwa Nabii wa uongo

Mmawia

JF-Expert Member
Aug 20, 2013
Tangu nizaliwe na kujitambua nilikuta kuna madhehebu makuu matatu au manne ya kikristu.

1:waroma.
2:Waprotestanti

Hiyo ni miaka ya 70 lkn kufikia miaka ya 90 hadi 2000 kumezaliwa makanisa chungu tele hapa Tanzania.

Ukifuatilia kwa ukaribu utagundua kila anaye anzisha kanisa lake lazima kwanza aende Nigeria kwa TB Joshua na akirudi huko kanisa linaanza kushamili.

Nimeamua kuliweka hapa jukwaani baada ya kukutana na matamshi ya mchungaji kutoka Kampala nchini Uganda ambayo yananitia mashaka.

Naomba tulijadili hili maana hapa ni zaidi ya chuo kikuu.

Joshua.jpg

--- Zaidi Soma--

Christian Life Church lead Pastor, Jackson Senyonga says the death of Nigerian preacher and televangelist, Temitope Balogun Joshua, alias TB Joshua will save millions of lost souls he allegedly misled across the world.

TB Joshua, the founder of The Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN), died in Lagos on Saturday evening shortly after concluding a programme at his Church. The cause of his death is yet to be communicated.

According to Pastor Senyonga, who has positioned himself as a leading crusader against fake pastors in Uganda and around the world, TB Joshua has been a false prophet who has for a long time led millions of his followers into darkness.

The news of TB Joshua’s demise came in Sunday morning. At the time Senyonga was presiding over a service at his Church located in Makerere Kavule and relayed live on television.

A seemingly jubilant Senyonga told his congregation that in the middle of the service, he received several calls informing him of Joshua’s death.

“We have received news that a false prophet that we know very well – we know him very well not because we are related to him but as a false prophet. TB Joshua in Nigeria has died and we don’t know the cause of his death yet,” Senyonga said.

“As I have been preaching, I kept on seeing my phone ring several times as many people who know very well that I am on a pulpit called. I wondered why they were calling me back and forth only to be told later that TB Joshua is dead,” Senyonga told his followers on Sunday.

He says it victory for what he called a destroyed soul that has been leading millions of other souls into ‘darkness’ to die for them to get retrieved as well as protecting new ones from falling victim.

“If one person can destroy a thousand lives, ten thousand lives – he had a following of one million people yet he is fake. He taught these false prophets here in Uganda what to do. He lies and he fakes different things,” says Senyonga.

“This man has destroyed so many lives. The Bible says, ‘it is not good for a sinner to die in his sins’ but if that sinner is killing other people, why does he think that his one soul is better than the a thousand souls he is destroying?”

“In the presence of God, no single soul is greater than the other – my spirit, my soul is of the same value with that of a 10 year old or that of someone aged 100. Souls are the same, they cost the same – they cost the blood of Jesus, that is in the economy of Jesus,” he adds.

Senyonga notes that every human was bought by the blood of Jesus and so “if one soul is destroying ten thousand souls, in God’s economy when that soul dies, that means others will live. So in the Mathematics of heaven, it is joy.”

He reiterated that him and children of God are celebrating Joshua’s death not because he is dead but because the individuals he allegedly misled now have an opportunity to seek and find the true gospel.

“We are not rejoicing that he is dead, we are rejoicing that the ten thousand and twenty thousand and a million souls will live now in Jesus’ name,” Senyonga reiterates.

He would then ask the congregation to clap in appreciation to God “for bringing victory to his children.”

Senyonga further told the congregation that Joshua in 2020 prophesied that COVID19 will not come to Africa, something that turned out false since the disease is here and has killed thousands.

“The virus came and so he is a false prophet. After that, he gave a day in 2020 when COVID19 viruses in the whole world will be no more – that it would rain heavily and wipe away all the viruses but COVID19 is still here. So who is that? If he is a prophet, then he is a liar and a lying prophet is the same as false prophet and above all, he has been faking miracles”

“Raise your hands and say ‘Oh Jesus, if this is true, we release victory onto the body of Christ in Nigeria, in Africa and here in Uganda because he had branches here. Clap as you thank God. It is a good day in the kingdom of God,” he told the congregation.

Joshua reigned for several decades as a fiery preacher on television, using his platform to attract a large number of Christians from across the world. Emmanuel TV, run by Mr Joshua’s SCOAN, is one of Nigeria’s largest Christian broadcast stations, available worldwide via digital and terrestrial switches.

In 2014, his church was at the centre of a multi-national investigation following a section of his church headquarters in Lagos collapsed, leaving dozens killed and many more injured.

Joshua denied allegations of negligence and a trial over the incident was still underway prior to his demise.

Source: Pastor Jackson Senyonga: I Celebrate TB Joshua's Death Because He is a False Prophet

Tangu nizaliwe na kujitambua nilikuta kuna madhehebu makuu matatu au manne ya kikristu.

Hiyo ni miaka ya 70 lkn kufikia miaka ya 90 hadi 2000 kumezaliwa makanisa chungu tele hapa Tanzania.

Ukifuatilia kwa ukaribu utagundua kila anaye anzisha kanisa lake lazima kwanza aende Nigeria kwa TB Joshua na akirudi huko kanisa linaanza kushamili.

Nimeamua kuliweka hapa jukwaani baada ya kukutana na matamshi ya mchungaji kutoka Kampala nchini Uganda ambayo yananitia mashaka.

Naomba tulijadili hili maana hapa ni zaidi ya chuo kikuu. View attachment 1813267
Nazani hujui Histria ya uprotestant,

Naomba tulijadili hili maana hapa ni zaidi ya chuo kikuu. View attachment 1813267
Hawa wamilik binafisi wa Makanisa hawa sio Waptrotestant hawa ni wajasiriamali kwenye mgongo wa Dini.

Hawa wamilik binafisi wa Makanisa hawa sio Waptrotestant hawa ni wajasiriamali kwenye mgongo wa Dini.
Kwanza hakuna sehemu nimetaja dini yoyote kuwa hawa wachungaj ndiyo wanaitumia.

Pili nilitaka kujua nini kilichopo nyuma ya pazia,je nikweli hawa watu wana uwezo wa kuponya,kufufua,kumpatia mtu utajiri?

At least aliumiza kichwa chake kupiga pesa za wanyonge na matajiri kwa kuwapa hope waliokata tamaa.RIP MR JOSHUA.

Achana na hawa watu.. Watoa kafara na Wezi...washirikina na wachawi.

TB Joshua anazikwa na pingu. Kesi yake ya kuuwa watu ktk kanisa lake haijaisha bado.
Aiseee mbona inatisha sana hasa kwa ndugu zetu wanao amini hayo makanisa?

Kumbe huyu Joshua alishapatwa na janga la kuuliwa watu kanisani kwake?

Hawa wanaitwa wajasiriamali wa kiroho siyo Wachungaji, Actually ni kama waganga wanawapotosha watu wanaohangaika na Physical gains kama mali na afya ya mwili ila hutasikia wakikemea dhambi kamwe kwenye ibada zao

Kwanza hakuna sehemu nimetaja dini yoyote kuwa hawa wachungaj ndiyo wanaitumia.

Pili nilitaka kujua nini kilichopo nyuma ya pazia,je nikweli hawa watu wana uwezo wa kuponya,kufufua,kumpatia mtu utajiri?
Ugua ukajaribishe kama utapona. Sugua magoti kwa bidii Mungu akuzawadie ugonjwa ili ukatest uwezo wa hao wachungaji !!

Naomba tulijadili hili maana hapa ni zaidi ya chuo kikuu.

--- Zaidi Soma--

Christian Life Church lead Pastor, Jackson Senyonga says the death of Nigerian preacher and televangelist, Temitope Balogun Joshua, alias TB Joshua will save millions of lost souls he allegedly misled across the world.

TB Joshua, the founder of The Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN), died in Lagos on Saturday evening shortly after concluding a programme at his Church. The cause of his death is yet to be communicated.

According to Pastor Senyonga, who has positioned himself as a leading crusader against fake pastors in Uganda and around the world, TB Joshua has been a false prophet who has for a long time led millions of his followers into darkness.

The news of TB Joshua’s demise came in Sunday morning. At the time Senyonga was presiding over a service at his Church located in Makerere Kavule and relayed live on television.

A seemingly jubilant Senyonga told his congregation that in the middle of the service, he received several calls informing him of Joshua’s death.

“We have received news that a false prophet that we know very well – we know him very well not because we are related to him but as a false prophet. TB Joshua in Nigeria has died and we don’t know the cause of his death yet,” Senyonga said.

“As I have been preaching, I kept on seeing my phone ring several times as many people who know very well that I am on a pulpit called. I wondered why they were calling me back and forth only to be told later that TB Joshua is dead,” Senyonga told his followers on Sunday.

He says it victory for what he called a destroyed soul that has been leading millions of other souls into ‘darkness’ to die for them to get retrieved as well as protecting new ones from falling victim.

“If one person can destroy a thousand lives, ten thousand lives – he had a following of one million people yet he is fake. He taught these false prophets here in Uganda what to do. He lies and he fakes different things,” says Senyonga.

“This man has destroyed so many lives. The Bible says, ‘it is not good for a sinner to die in his sins’ but if that sinner is killing other people, why does he think that his one soul is better than the a thousand souls he is destroying?”

“In the presence of God, no single soul is greater than the other – my spirit, my soul is of the same value with that of a 10 year old or that of someone aged 100. Souls are the same, they cost the same – they cost the blood of Jesus, that is in the economy of Jesus,” he adds.

Senyonga notes that every human was bought by the blood of Jesus and so “if one soul is destroying ten thousand souls, in God’s economy when that soul dies, that means others will live. So in the Mathematics of heaven, it is joy.”

He reiterated that him and children of God are celebrating Joshua’s death not because he is dead but because the individuals he allegedly misled now have an opportunity to seek and find the true gospel.

“We are not rejoicing that he is dead, we are rejoicing that the ten thousand and twenty thousand and a million souls will live now in Jesus’ name,” Senyonga reiterates.

He would then ask the congregation to clap in appreciation to God “for bringing victory to his children.”

Senyonga further told the congregation that Joshua in 2020 prophesied that COVID19 will not come to Africa, something that turned out false since the disease is here and has killed thousands.

“The virus came and so he is a false prophet. After that, he gave a day in 2020 when COVID19 viruses in the whole world will be no more – that it would rain heavily and wipe away all the viruses but COVID19 is still here. So who is that? If he is a prophet, then he is a liar and a lying prophet is the same as false prophet and above all, he has been faking miracles”

“Raise your hands and say ‘Oh Jesus, if this is true, we release victory onto the body of Christ in Nigeria, in Africa and here in Uganda because he had branches here. Clap as you thank God. It is a good day in the kingdom of God,” he told the congregation.

Joshua reigned for several decades as a fiery preacher on television, using his platform to attract a large number of Christians from across the world. Emmanuel TV, run by Mr Joshua’s SCOAN, is one of Nigeria’s largest Christian broadcast stations, available worldwide via digital and terrestrial switches.

In 2014, his church was at the centre of a multi-national investigation following a section of his church headquarters in Lagos collapsed, leaving dozens killed and many more injured.

Joshua denied allegations of negligence and a trial over the incident was still underway prior to his demise.

Source: Pastor Jackson Senyonga: I Celebrate TB Joshua's Death Because He is a False Prophet
Sitaingia deep kwenye mambo ya TBJoshua ila nitazungumzia kifupi sana kuhusiana na Kuibuka kwa makanisa.

Kitu kikubwa ambacho nataka kushare na wewe ni kuwa kwa Tanzania hakuna dhehebu jipya lililoibuka au linaloendelea kuibuka sasa hivi.Makanisa yote yanayoibuka yanakuwa chini ya Usimamizi wa dhehebu ambalo tayari lipo

Madhehebu yaliyopo Tanzania ni pamoja na Catholic,Lutheran,Anglican,Batpist,EAGT,Pentecostal,Menonite,Morovian,Jehovah Witness na AIC (I hope sijasahau hata moja).

Kila kanisa linaloibuka lina fall under one of those categories.The difference ni kwamba kuna ambayo mfumo wake wa kitaasisi upo very systematic na complex structure na hivyo kupelekea kuanzishwa kwa kanisa jipya kuwa ni process kubwa(Catholic,Lutheran,Anglican,Baptist and few others). Na pia kuna mengine mfumo wa kitaasisi upo flexible sana hivyo kufanya zoezi la kusajili kanisa jipya chini ya dhehebu husika kuwa rahisi(EAGT,Pentecostal). Hii ndo imepelekea makanisa kuibuka na kuwa mengi kitu ambacho sio kibaya.

Kwa hiyo ndugu yangu nikutoe wasiwasi hakuna dhehebu jipya na kila kanisa linaloibuka linafall under one of those mentioned.

Na ni kweli nakubaliana na wewe kuwa sio kila anayejiita Nabii au Mtume au Mchungaji anakuwa ametoka kwa Mungu wengine ni Fake na sio jambo geni kwa sababu Biblia ilishatutahadharisha kuwa watatokea.Kikubwa ni kwa Wakristu wenyewe kutokuwa wavivu kujifunza neno la Mungu kwa maana kwa kutambua Mungu anasema nini itasaidia kuzitofautisha roho zinazotoka kwa Mungu na roho zisizotokana na Mungu.

Back
Top Bottom