Mchungaji ‘aliyeji-selfie na Mungu’, amtaka mchungaji Lukau amfufue Nelson Mandela

Luka:21.25
Tena, kutakuwa na ishara katika jua, na mwezi, na nyota; na katika nchi dhiki ya mataifa wakishangaa kwa uvumi wa bahari na msukosuko wake;
Luka:21.28
Basi mambo hayo yaanzapo kutokea, changamkeni, mkaviinue vichwa vyenu, kwa kuwa ukombozi wenu umekaribia.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Pastor Alph Lukau of Alleluia Ministries who is said to have resurrected a man who was in a coffin at the weekend, has said he regrets the incident as the man was already alive when he arrived at the church.

Speaking to Gauteng broadcaster Power FM’s Power Drive host Thabiso Tema on Wednesday evening, Lukau said he was busy with a sermon on Sunday when he was interrupted and told that a person in a coffin had been brought to the church.

READ ALSO: Profile And Biography of Pastor Alph Lukau – The South African Pastor Who Reportedly Raised A Dead Man
“Before entering the premises of the church, the coffin began to shake, meaning the person was alive,” Lukau explained. “I am really sorry for the misrepresentation of facts, the man was not dead and has never been in the mortuary as we earlier said”,

When asked by the host why the man had been brought to the church in the first place, Lukau said: “I am not sure if I can make a statement that he was brought to me. We are the house of God and I’m just a pastor serving in the house of the Lord. But I am sorry that we didn’t tell people the truth in the first place”, he said

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom