Mchumba anahitajika haraka.

The Dick

Dec 4, 2010
Hi all JF members.My name is Mark TenHoove,38 years and currentlly living in New York.I ve been a very good guest of JF since I knew it one year ago.But now I ve finally joined the community and I m looking forward to meet the mother of my children from here.
I ve worked in Tanzania for 15 years and I know a lot about the country.The one I m looking should be between 25-35.No further conditions,only interested girls can contact me through my e mail (loneyalone@yahoo.com) thanks to all who will contact me.

hi all jf members.my name is mark tenhoove,38 years and currentlly living in new york.i ve been a very good guest of jf since i knew it one yer ago.but now i ve finally joined the community and i m looking forward to meet the mother of my children from here.
I ve worked in tanzania for 15 years and i know a lot about the country.the one i m looking should be between 25-35.no further conditions,only interested girls can contact me through my e mail (loneyalone@yahoo.com) thanks to all who will contact me.

ah! The dick

38 yrs? bado unatafuta ''the mother of your children from here''?? are you kidding us?

wewe ni mzungu???nipeleke hii mada u-turn,kule naona wadada kibao wanalilia bahati ya kuolewa na wazungu???

38 yrs? bado unatafuta ''the mother of your children from here''?? are you kidding us?

Serious cause I ve spent the last 15 years in Serengeti for wildlife conservation and I was really devoted to my job to an extent that I realise I m getting older with no one to call me daddy.